Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Truth About the Dinar RV

Folks, the only way you will "see" a dinar RV and be able to "cash" it out is when you see it as a tradeable currency on Forex.

Until then, save yourselves a lot of typing and "baited-breath", "imminent"-themed conference calls. You all will NOT be receiving some sort of financial windfall that you go to a bank and redeem. Par value will be it.

The dinar, once it hits Forex, will be at par.

Move on. I'm telling you, these people who hold these "Dinar RV Update" calls are one of three things: Yanking your chain (because they don't know any better), making money of off Dinar-RV paid "membership" sites and/or currency dealers who have these guys like Okie and others shilling for people to buy Dinars through them. If you want to make money with Dinar, learn how to trade on the Forex currency market.

I know what I told you is going to receive a lot of derision, but you need to hear the TRUTH.

Don't say no one ever told you.

If people have sincere questions about what I said and why, send me a PM.

(No grousers/complainers because I've heard it all and really don't care if you believe me or not. I'm just telling you the truth about this.)

Edited by MJB1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 29

Folks, the only way you will "see" a dinar RV and be able to "cash" it out is when you see it as a tradeable currency on Forex.

Until then, save yourselves a lot of typing and "baited-breath", "imminent"-themed conference calls. You all will NOT be receiving some sort of financial windfall that you go to a bank and redeem. Par value will be it.

Move on. I'm telling you, these people who hold these "Dinar RV Update" calls are one of three things: Yanking your chain (because they don't know any better), making money of off Dinar-RV paid "membership" sites and/or currency dealers who have these guys like Okie and others shilling for people to buy Dinars through them. If you want to make money with Dinar, learn how to trade on the Forex currency market.

I know what I told you is going to receive a lot of derision, but you need to hear the TRUTH.

Don't say no one never told you.

(No grousers/complainers because I've heard it all and really don't care if you believe me or not. I'm just telling you the truth about this.)

Whew! Someone knows the truth. I am so happy that Shabibi told you of all people about his plans. I think I will sell all my dinars now.

• Upvote 4

I'm so glad you were smart enough to post your opinion in Opinions. You know where else you can put it? <_<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

You are a newbie, exactly how much do you know?? Because what I am reading doesn't make a lot of sense.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

You know whats ironic to the OP is I bought my dinar while it is currently NOT traded so why in the world would I not be able to sell it.....yes it will be easier once it is internationally recognized but that doesn't mean it won't be possible even if its not......the OP made no sense at all to me.....

• Upvote 1

Oh my God, Thank you so much for your insight. I was so tired of this crazy RV rollercoaster and been wanting to get off.

Now that Im feeling better about WHATS REALLY GOING ON, I would like you to be the first person I offer my Dinar up for sale too.

Let me know.... I'd rather this go to someone like yourself that has way more knowledge then I, I mean... I've only been following what has been going on in Iraq for over 2 years. I think I'm done.

Thank you so much again.

• Upvote 1

I'm so glad you took the time out of your day (I know your just livid you missed Jerry Springer while typing that) to just clear all this up for us......

WOW .... I've only been following this for 5 years and It took you to come here on your first post to clear it all up for me .... obviously since you have heard it all before you have just been kicked from another Dinar site and making your dumper debut here.

So listen up pal .... We have heard it all before from the likes of you and really dont need to hear it.

This is a Dinar Speculation site not a dinar dumper site ..... you posted your opinion which to be honest goes against almost everyone else's on this site so keep it to yourself.

~( I dont even know why i'm taking the time to type this)

• Upvote 7

MJB1 is right that there is no good reason to read all of what is written about our possible RV- right that is in the same way that all sports news could be condensed to a short list of final scores. My day would be poorer if I didn't drop in DV often (too often probably!).

So listen up pal .... We have heard it all before from the likes of you and really dont need to hear it.

Machine, you are, without question, one of my favorite member's here on DV. I definitely chuckled while reading your post (not at you, of course). +1, friend.

smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why hello there Mr Dumper.

Trying to make a little extra coin before it RV's eh?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm, lets see if I can coin a new classification type for your personality. I know, you are a "lurker dumper". A lurker dumper spends their lonely little days visiting many sites spreading information based on absolutely fact less information, and ends their sentences with "Don't say no one ever told you" I promise you this....NO ONE did tell me. Now go play with your free trial of Forex and your "Draw something Program on your cell phone. Hey, maybe you can actually do some research and come back in and say something credible or at least back up your statements with something that resembles facts of your opinions or at least two cents worth of fact based opinions. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Disinformation provocateurs only make me purchase more and more dinar...

If you want to make money with Dinar, learn how to trade on the Forex currency market.

Ahhh gotcha... everyone knows that the best way to make money is to put it in some rigged game with already predetermined winners(NYSE, FOREX) ...the same forex currency market that has been openly manipulated by JP Morgan and their shorting of silver? I'll get right on that chief.

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/05.10/jpmorgan.html