Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BEWARE SCAM DEALER

G Mitchell

This message is primarily for members who live in NZ and Australia.

i was on the Dinar Banker website looking to order some more Dinar, and once my order showed a NZ address, a message came up advising me to contact the independent dealer in Australia.

I contacted him and placed my order, and he quoted me a price which included the package being registered, insured and sent by airpost, so I confirmed and paid for the order,which was to be

sent a week ago, and therefore should have been in NZ several days later.

He gave me a tracking number, which upon using it came up with "invalid tracking number', so since then i have had no response to emails and all calls go to a recorded message advising that

the message would be forwarded to the dealer, but there have been no responses at all.

So beware, don't trust the website message on the Dinar Banker website.

I have sent an email message to Dinar Banker, so will be very interested in their response, especially since this website has been quoted as being very reliable.

I would be interested in your comments in this matter.

• Upvote 2

Sounds like someone may have hacked into their systems or made a completely new website using all their info, I have purchased from them before and had no problems, I hope one of them contacts you and gets to the bottom of it for ya, that is a terrible thing to have happened to you.

This message is primarily for members who live in NZ and Australia.

i was on the Dinar Banker website looking to order some more Dinar, and once my order showed a NZ address, a message came up advising me to contact the independent dealer in Australia.

I contacted him and placed my order, and he quoted me a price which included the package being registered, insured and sent by airpost, so I confirmed and paid for the order,which was to be

sent a week ago, and therefore should have been in NZ several days later.

He gave me a tracking number, which upon using it came up with "invalid tracking number', so since then i have had no response to emails and all calls go to a recorded message advising that

the message would be forwarded to the dealer, but there have been no responses at all.

So beware, don't trust the website message on the Dinar Banker website.

I have sent an email message to Dinar Banker, so will be very interested in their response, especially since this website has been quoted as being very reliable.

I would be interested in your comments in this matter.

You will receive a e-mail in a few days ....and it will state DEW TO THE CHANGE IN VALUE OF YOUR PURCHASE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 1,001,000 dollars for you receivables

laugh.gif

should have bought last week blink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2