Some of you may not know this, but rules and regulations are for the guidance of a commander. If all of the conditions are optimal they detail the way we run our business.
Conditions are rarely optimal. There is no way possible to make a set of rules that cover every situation, therefore the leaders use their own judgment in the enforcement of the rules.
The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.
As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.
If a moderator asks you to cease a line of discussion, and you choose to defy them, you become a part of the problem.
If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.
This site has improved immensely from what it was a month ago, that is because the agitators have gotten the message we mean business. With your help we can keep this a great site, where information is posted as it becomes available, and the chat room is an example of civil behavior.
This forum is maintained by a group of moderators and admins who are UNPAID. We do not always catch every infraction, and we have jobs and families. We need YOUR help - please report violations when you see them.
The easiest way to help moderate the forum is to click this image on posts that are in violation of the rules:
The rules will be updated as necessary.
DinarVets Forum Rules
Overall Community Attitude
- Keep in mind that DinarVets is a family, and a community.
- Our purpose is to share, help and support others.
- Always display a positive, friendly attitude.
- Be respectful of others' opinions.
- Allow your fellow members to voice their opinions.
- DO NOT deliberately start arguments. Debates are great, as long as they remain respectful!
- Always try to "give" back to our community. For each time you find help or answers here at DinarVets, try to help someone else out in return. You may find that what goes around comes around...
- Give people a little time to respond to your requests. There's a lot going on in these forums and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.
- DO NOT just make a negative statement and leave the person hanging out to dry. Although you may consider yourself to be an "expert" now, try to remember that we were all new and learning once upon a time. Take it easy on your fellow members!
- Do NOT make threats or implied threats towards other members -- even if you think it's fun.
- DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about DinarVets, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS
- Do NOT drag another member's personal site into a forum discussion unless the member brings his or her own site into the discussion first.
- DinarVets believes in integrity and respects what other forums have to offer. Because we realize members of DinarVets may also be members of other forums, do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their administrators and moderators, or their members. This includes slander and other offensive comments.
- DO NOT POST PORN or adult content. This also includes sites promoting activities such as drug abuse, gambling and links to sites containing such content.
- Even though this is an international forum, please make sure that your posts are written in English.
- We want DinarVets to be open to people of all ages, genders, races, and sexualities, so any inappropriate or offensive posts will be deleted
- Please DO NOT embed cookies in your posts in the DinarVets forums.
Forum Abuse Policy:
- 1st Offense - A polite Private Message from a Moderator pointing out the Forum Rules, in addition to the editing or deletion of the post
- 2nd Offense - Public warning on the message board plus deletion of post
- 3rd Offense - Moderators will discuss and possibly delete the user from the DinarVets forum
Private Message and Email Abuse Policy:
- DO NOT use DinarVets as a basis for spamming or scamming our members.
- We take PM/email abuse very seriously, and it will result in the immediate removal of your membership and ban of your IP address, without warning
Our SPAM Policy
- Please make sure that you are posting for the good of the community, not just for the sake of self-promotion
- We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.
- Please refrain from posting affiliate links and press releases in our forums.
- Surveys are not allowed, unless you have been given permission in advance from a Site Admin
- Do NOT use the DinarVets community for the purpose of 'spam' or excessive advertisements! This includes forum posts, private messages, or emails to other DinarVets members
- NO Conference Call, Scheduled Chats, OR SITE ADVERTISING/POSTING/SHARING ETC WITHOUT MY PRIOR APPROVAL.
- Our moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts they consider to be 'spam'.
- If we find that you are spamming our community, you will be warned by a Moderator or Site Admin, and it may lead to the deletion of your posts and/or the removal of your DinarVets account
- DO NOT impersonate anyone whom you are not, regardless of who the other individual may be. Identity theft is illegal and will not be tolerated.
- DO NOT post the same topic in multiple forums. If you are unsure of which forum a thread should go under, just state that in your post, and a moderator will move the thread to the correct forum. Multiple posts are unnecessary and will be deleted.
- DO NOT post the same question multiple times in multiple threads in the same forum. If no one responds to your question or request, just post a reply to the same message thread again to bring the message to the top of the list so folks notice it.
- Only users with a minimum of 10 posts are able to use links.
(This includes quoting another user's post that has links)
- Signatures are not shown for any user who has under 15 posts.
- Maximum length: 3 lines
- No images or cookie requests allowed
- No more than 1 links per signature
- Avoid making your signature obtrusive. Moderators may ask members to edit their signatures if they stand out more than your posts.
- Do NOT use excessively large font sizes, as it is considered to be "shouting" and will be edited back down to the default size by the moderators
- Unless otherwise stated, if you post an image in the forums, please keep the image size under 50K, and preferably under 300 x 300 pixels
- All avatars, or as we call them, member photos must not be promotional in any way.
By joining DinarVets forum, you agree to abide by the forum rules, and you understand that violations will not be tolerated.
Please report any member whom you feel to be in violation of these rules to a moderator or Site Admin immediately.
The DinarVets Team