Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THINGS ARE CHANGING-CHAPTER 7?

Member of the Liberal block calls to change the mechanism and the structure of the rules of procedure of the Arab Sunday, March 25 / March 2012 15:54

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates stressed member of the Liberal bloc Fawzi Akram Tarzi, the need to be one of the priorities of the Arab summit to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and bring down the debt incurred by him and the fight against terrorism.

The tailor, told the News} {Euphrates today, "must be a priority agenda of the Arab Summit to be held in Baghdad at the end of this month, to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and bring down the debt incurred by him in addition to combating international terrorism."

He added, tailor, that "there must be a priority for the summit also change the mechanism and the structure of the rules of procedure of the Arab League in accordance with the requirements of the new phase, especially in the Arab spring and dealing with current events and developments in the next phase in terms of rationality and the contribution of the wise and the wise men of the new faces according to Maechtarh people in all countries Arab without exception, and must also examine all the outstanding issues and constraints are legal and national. "

He said the Attorney, "The Arab people in general and especially the Iraqi people are watching closely the course of the summit and its results because it is a historic opportunity is unique."

Promising permanent delegates of the Arab countries at the university last week, the agenda of the Arab summit scheduled for the end of this month and included ten points is {Report of the Secretary-General on the joint Arab action, the development of the university in light of the preliminary report prepared by the independent commission chaired by Lakhdar Brahimi, the Palestinian cause and the Arab Israeli and Mostagdath includes the Palestinian cause and their developments and also the occupied Arab Golan and solidarity with Lebanon and its support, the situation in Syria and in Yemen and how the contribution of Arab countries in the development and promotion, the situation in Somalia, making the Middle East a zone free of weapons of mass destruction, particularly nuclear weapons, international terrorism and ways to control, the Statute of the Permanent Arab Parliament, the draft resolutions submitted by the Economic and Social Council preparatory to the top, place and date of the regular session 24 for the Arab summit at the level of leaders next year}. over 2.

http://translate.goo...id%3D54&act=url

• Upvote 5

Nice find rockhound... I'm thinking all that remains will come together all at once, including Ch. 7 being released... and before anybody can say "camel pukey" it will all be done but the fat lady singing... the only question is... will she be singing in English or will it be in Arabish??? rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post rockhound!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Nice find rockhound... I'm thinking all that remains will come together all at once, including Ch. 7 being released... and before anybody can say "camel pukey" it will all be done but the fat lady singing... the only question is... will she be singing in English or will it be in Arabish??? rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post rockhound!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Rod, I absolutely adore you......BTW, I heard she sings in 3 languages!!!

• Upvote 2

Just someones opinion on what the Summit should entail. Unfortunately this guys opinion means nothing to the agenda of the Summit.

My favorite law prof taught us to read between the lines, sometimes a well informed opinion will carry more fact than a press statement.

If you would have caught a few of the smaller articles and opinions over the last week, you would have found they have carried the same theme...

Oh, and don't forget the statement Maliki made refuting the rumor that nothing had been settled with Kuwait....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My favorite law prof taught us to read between the lines, sometimes a well informed opinion will carry more fact

unsure.gifsmile.gif

than a press statement.

sleep.gif

If you would have caught a few of the smaller articles and opinions over the last week, you would have found

blush.gifemot-woot.gif

they have carried the same theme...

emot-drool.gif

Oh, and don't forget the statement Maliki made refuting the rumor that nothing had been settled with Kuwait....

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

I was just "reading between the lines" of your post.... and... it's all good!!! eyebrows.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1