THINGS ARE CHANGING-CHAPTER 7?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 rockhound60

rockhound60

• Platinum VIP
  • 854 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

Member of the Liberal block calls to change the mechanism and the structure of the rules of procedure of the Arab Sunday, March 25 / March 2012 15:54

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates stressed member of the Liberal bloc Fawzi Akram Tarzi, the need to be one of the priorities of the Arab summit to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and bring down the debt incurred by him and the fight against terrorism.

The tailor, told the News} {Euphrates today, "must be a priority agenda of the Arab Summit to be held in Baghdad at the end of this month, to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and bring down the debt incurred by him in addition to combating international terrorism."

He added, tailor, that "there must be a priority for the summit also change the mechanism and the structure of the rules of procedure of the Arab League in accordance with the requirements of the new phase, especially in the Arab spring and dealing with current events and developments in the next phase in terms of rationality and the contribution of the wise and the wise men of the new faces according to Maechtarh people in all countries Arab without exception, and must also examine all the outstanding issues and constraints are legal and national. "

He said the Attorney, "The Arab people in general and especially the Iraqi people are watching closely the course of the summit and its results because it is a historic opportunity is unique."

Promising permanent delegates of the Arab countries at the university last week, the agenda of the Arab summit scheduled for the end of this month and included ten points is {Report of the Secretary-General on the joint Arab action, the development of the university in light of the preliminary report prepared by the independent commission chaired by Lakhdar Brahimi, the Palestinian cause and the Arab Israeli and Mostagdath includes the Palestinian cause and their developments and also the occupied Arab Golan and solidarity with Lebanon and its support, the situation in Syria and in Yemen and how the contribution of Arab countries in the development and promotion, the situation in Somalia, making the Middle East a zone free of weapons of mass destruction, particularly nuclear weapons, international terrorism and ways to control, the Statute of the Permanent Arab Parliament, the draft resolutions submitted by the Economic and Social Council preparatory to the top, place and date of the regular session 24 for the Arab summit at the level of leaders next year}. over 2.
http://translate.goo.....id=54&act=url

#2 lettuce

lettuce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationIn some desert far away wiping a camels a** with my dinar!!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Love the quote, requirements of the new phase sounds good to me, come on get r done!!

#3 RodandStaff

RodandStaff

• Platinum VIP
  • 9,014 posts
  • LocationLookin' at the NC mountain's from my porch. :o)

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

Nice find rockhound... I'm thinking all that remains will come together all at once, including Ch. 7 being released... and before anybody can say "camel pukey" it will all be done but the fat lady singing... the only question is... will she be singing in English or will it be in Arabish??? Posted Image

Thanks for the post rockhound!Posted Image

Come On RV Baby!!!Posted Image

#4 jas428

jas428

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

Just someones opinion on what the Summit should entail. Unfortunately this guys opinion means nothing to the agenda of the Summit.

#5 bamagirl

bamagirl

Roll Tide Roll Baby!!!

• Members
  • 4,831 posts
  • LocationTuscaloosa, Alabama

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Nice find rockhound... I'm thinking all that remains will come together all at once, including Ch. 7 being released... and before anybody can say "camel pukey" it will all be done but the fat lady singing... the only question is... will she be singing in English or will it be in Arabish??? Posted Image

Thanks for the post rockhound!Posted Image

Come On RV Baby!!!Posted Image

Rod, I absolutely adore you......BTW, I heard she sings in 3 languages!!!

#6 HisHands

HisHands

• Platinum VIP
  • 643 posts
  • LocationBuckeye State

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

Now that there is funny Bama! And I love it!

#7 RodandStaff

RodandStaff

• Platinum VIP
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

That is the best one of the week my dear! Touche to the gal from bama! Posted Image

#8 easyrider

easyrider

Pro- RV all day every day

• Members
  • 7,148 posts
  • LocationMr. Rich's basement

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

Just someones opinion on what the Summit should entail. Unfortunately this guys opinion means nothing to the agenda of the Summit.

and neither does yoursPosted Image

#9 shabbadude

shabbadude

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationToes in the water, @$$ in the sand...

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

My favorite law prof taught us to read between the lines, sometimes a well informed opinion will carry more fact than a press statement.
If you would have caught a few of the smaller articles and opinions over the last week, you would have found they have carried the same theme...

Oh, and don't forget the statement Maliki made refuting the rumor that nothing had been settled with Kuwait....

#10 RodandStaff

RodandStaff

• Platinum VIP
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

My favorite law prof taught us to read between the lines, sometimes a well informed opinion will carry more fact
Posted Image Posted Image
than a press statement.
Posted Image
If you would have caught a few of the smaller articles and opinions over the last week, you would have found
they have carried the same theme...
Posted Image
Oh, and don't forget the statement Maliki made refuting the rumor that nothing had been settled with Kuwait....

I was just "reading between the lines" of your post.... and... it's all good!!! Posted Image Posted Image

#11 DAME1

DAME1

VIP of the VIP's

• Members
  • 882 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

and neither does yoursPosted Image

Ohhhhh. snap :o :lol:

#12 KiaKaha

KiaKaha

MADD for Heather

• Members