• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 skitealwedrop

skitealwedrop

• Members
  • 2,895 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

these lop guys are getting old. deleting the zeros is new notes.. which they need for a rv. its pretty clear

You nailed it perfectly Sonny. I'm on the same page with you.

Go RV!

#42 DinarDana

DinarDana

• Members
  • 1,343 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

as long as making a million is still a possibility B)

This might depend how much you have invested. There are no guarantees.

#43 R Veyron

R Veyron

• Members
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationAt Large

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

As they have already stated "in the coming days"....

#44 keepmwlknfny

keepmwlknfny

"IQDH8TR" supposedly....lol

• Lopster
  • 8,647 posts
  • LocationIts up in the air!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Again, IMO you can't separate faith in God and this investment. Therefore, it would be pretty simple to fall into ideas of lopsters and negative people if you don't believe this is all part of a bigger picture in the plan God has for you. And who doesn't have faith? That would be called an atheist. I wake up every day and know I'm where I'm supposed to be because it's the plan God has laid out for me. So I don't question articles that come out that other people interpret as negative. I might question why someone with a negative outlook would be involved in this in the first place-that part always puzzles me.

You have to be kidding me!!! Posted Image

Do you prefer to listen to people like Frank?? Just curious.....

You'll buy as much as one quarter USD buys if they LOP and RV to 1:1.
That's worst case scenario. Everyone keeps saying: if they have lower denoms it means no LOP!!!! Not true. They'll need 'em if they RD and then RV to a dollar. I sure hope they don't.

Here's the contradictory thing - if they RD/LOP to a dollar, there aren't enough dinar in circulation then to run things. We're talking 28 billion dinar worth a dollar each - or 28 B USD. Not enough, esp. given lots of dinar are overseas.

So....if they RV straight up to a dollar, or get there over time, perhaps starting out at a dime let's say, and the numbers are wrong, say around 4 Trillion as sme have said, they could easily do it.

So the RV seems the likelier case given they keep saying they want parity with the dollar.

They dont use the currency in circulation to run the country though.....they are using revenues from selling oil...basically off USD.....thats what keeps the country running, not how much dinar they have in circulation....

#45 speculatorsRIDE

speculatorsRIDE

• Members
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

You have to be kidding me!!! Posted Image

Do you prefer to listen to people like Frank?? Just curious.....

They dont use the currency in circulation to run the country though.....they are using revenues from selling oil...basically off USD.....thats what keeps the country running, not how much dinar they have in circulation....

No comment on the Frank question beyond to each their own.

I don't believe they use the dinar for anything. Not to run the country or for local commerce. The USD is king in Iraq and will be till they RV their currency.

these lop guys are getting old. deleting the zeros is new notes.. which they need for a rv. its pretty clear

I don't get on here much anymore, but, glad to see you are stopping in now and then as well.

#46 keepmwlknfny

keepmwlknfny

• Lopster
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

No comment on the Frank question beyond to each their own.

I don't believe they use the dinar for anything. Not to run the country or for local commerce. The USD is king in Iraq and will be till they RV their currency.

I don't get on here much anymore, but, glad to see you are stopping in now and then as well.

The govt still works off dinar, and thats what is allocated to each section under the budget breakdowns as well.....this whole problem with Iran and Syria has practically de-dollarized Iraq for the CBI lol.....they are even reporting on the lack of USD in circulation in the markets!!

Although the dollar was often more in demand its not what everyone used and survived off of.....I think the massive use of USD was exaggerated to some extent through wishful thinking!

#47 skitealwedrop

skitealwedrop

• Members
  • 2,895 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

The govt still works off dinar, and thats what is allocated to each section under the budget breakdowns as well.....this whole problem with Iran and Syria has practically de-dollarized Iraq for the CBI lol.....they are even reporting on the lack of USD in circulation in the markets!!

Although the dollar was often more in demand its not what everyone used and survived off of.....I think the massive use of USD was exaggerated to some extent through wishful thinking!

I respect your opinion Keep though my thoughts are quit different. We will see an RV first followed by removal of the large denoms. Let's be patient. The net effect of this investment is promising.

#48 keepmwlknfny

keepmwlknfny

• Lopster
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

I respect your opinion Keep though my thoughts are quit different. We will see an RV first followed by removal of the large denoms. Let's be patient. The net effect of this investment is promising.

That would be nice.....a substantial rise in value of course....a couple pips wont do anything for us lol....

Just doesnt seem that they are moving in that direction!

#49 redsand

redsand

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • LocationClinton, Connecticut

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

That would be nice.....a substantial rise in value of course....a couple pips wont do anything for us lol....

Just doesnt seem that they are moving in that direction!

I consider myself "somewhat" knowledgeable and after years of reading the news, I see it as RV and then get rid of denoms (2013). Some see it optimistically and some others see it pessimistically.

It all depends how we read these terribly awful translations. :)

#50 billy goat

billy goat

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

That all sounds really good, sounds just like how I got started in this investment but, you didn't answer my question . UNLESS of course, you didn't mean for that atheist remark to be an insult. I don't think a true christian's intent would be to piss others off by throwing their christianity out there. I don't want to shove my beliefs down your throat so you don't have to listen to this next suggestion I'm going to make.....Maybe we should all be praying for wisdom and guidance to go along with our faith. You just never know who God will use as a tool to send your way.

Yes, isn't it embarrassing that we Christians use prayer as a last resort to address our concerns and needs? A basic tenant of Islam centers around praying five times a day and yet we ignore the real source of blessing. How discouraging.

#51 keepmwlknfny

keepmwlknfny

• Lopster
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

I consider myself "somewhat" knowledgeable and after years of reading the news, I see it as RV and then get rid of denoms (2013). Some see it optimistically and some others see it pessimistically.

It all depends how we read these terribly awful translations. Posted Image

What about the ones that are pretty specific about dividing every bill by 1000?

http://www.al-monito...-iraqi-and.html

http://www.rferl.org...n/24245867.html

#52 George Hayduke

George Hayduke

• Members
  • 1,567 posts
  • LocationMid Air

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

Yes, isn't it embarrassing that we Christians use prayer as a last resort to address our concerns and needs? A basic tenant of Islam centers around praying five times a day and yet we ignore the real source of blessing. How discouraging.

Some do, some don't. Don't let the timeless, obvious and common malady of man stifle the hope that is within you...

GH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy