Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELETE 3 ZERO ACTUALLY BEGAN

alinja

WorkerBee....I think the poster was just referring to a lack of faith, I don't think it was meant as an insult....sometimes when you try to type out what you're feeling is doesn't always come across the way it was meant.....have a great day!!!!

Even your explanation of her response would still be insulting. It's like saying you're lack of faith or since your faith isn't as great as mine somehow makes you less of a christian. Personally I don't feel there's any reason to insult someone for what they believe either way, but it's obvious that if people want to insult somone, insult a Lobster, it's seems to be perfectly acceptable these days. :(

This is not directed at you Bama, I know where your heart is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

shabibi said it could take up to 2 yr's to get all the large bills returned in ountry, as they had no idea where they all where. lookit up . I'm sure someone saved the article. the RV will take place. I think now is a good time to show patience and we'll see that we have the winning tickets.Thank you Lord. and if some don't believe me -ASK the Mods. or whom ever you like. shadow

WorkerBee...I just proved my own point, lol.....I worded my response different than my intentional meaning, lets see if I can get it right this time......I think the poster was likening her faith in Go to her faith in the IQD rv'ing.......I don't think she was saying you had to be a 'go rv'er' or you are an athiest......hope I got that right this time!

• Upvote 1

Even your explanation of her response would still be insulting. It's like saying you're lack of faith or since your faith isn't as great as mine somehow makes you less of a christian. Personally I don't feel there's any reason to insult someone for what they believe either way, but it's obvious that if people want to insult somone, insult a Lobster, it's seems to be perfectly acceptable these days. :(

My point is that I have my own personal reasons for being in this investment. When I was first introduced to this opportunity it took me a while before the proverbial light went on and I recognized the opportunity and the path that God has placed in front of me. After that it was easy to avoid the roller coaster ups and downs and the negative naysayers.

Bottom line is that my faith in this investment is as strong as my belief that when I die someday, I'll go to be with God in heaven. Nobody is ever going to change that belief. Just as nobody is going to change my belief that soon God will bless those fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to partake in this investment. God and what he will soon give us are inseparable. So, no matter what a lopster tries to put forth here, my blessing is safe and secure and isn't going anywhere.

Psalm 37

Do not fret because of those who are evil

or be envious of those who do wrong;

2 for like the grass they will soon wither,

like green plants they will soon die away.

3 Trust in the LORD and do good;

dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

4 Take delight in the LORD,

and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;

trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,

your vindication like the noonday sun.

7 Be still before the LORD

and wait patiently for him;

do not fret when people succeed in their ways,

when they carry out their wicked schemes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My point is that I have my own personal reasons for being in this investment. When I was first introduced to this opportunity it took me a while before the proverbial light went on and I recognized the opportunity and the path that God has placed in front of me. After that it was easy to avoid the roller coaster ups and downs and the negative naysayers.

Bottom line is that my faith in this investment is as strong as my belief that when I die someday, I'll go to be with God in heaven. Nobody is ever going to change that belief. Just as nobody is going to change my belief that soon God will bless those fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to partake in this investment. God and what he will soon give us are inseparable. So, no matter what a lopster tries to put forth here, my blessing is safe and secure and isn't going anywhere.

Psalm 37

Do not fret because of those who are evil

or be envious of those who do wrong;

2 for like the grass they will soon wither,

like green plants they will soon die away.

3 Trust in the LORD and do good;

dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

4 Take delight in the LORD,

and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;

trust in him and he will do this:

6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,

your vindication like the noonday sun.

7 Be still before the LORD

and wait patiently for him;

do not fret when people succeed in their ways,

when they carry out their wicked schemes.

That all sounds really good, sounds just like how I got started in this investment but, you didn't answer my question . UNLESS of course, you didn't mean for that atheist remark to be an insult. I don't think a true christian's intent would be to piss others off by throwing their christianity out there. I don't want to shove my beliefs down your throat so you don't have to listen to this next suggestion I'm going to make.....Maybe we should all be praying for wisdom and guidance to go along with our faith. You just never know who God will use as a tool to send your way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again, IMO you can't separate faith in God and this investment. Therefore, it would be pretty simple to fall into ideas of lopsters and negative people if you don't believe this is all part of a bigger picture in the plan God has for you. And who doesn't have faith? That would be called an atheist. I wake up every day and know I'm where I'm supposed to be because it's the plan God has laid out for me. So I don't question articles that come out that other people interpret as negative. I might question why someone with a negative outlook would be involved in this in the first place-that part always puzzles me.

• Upvote 1

After every good artcile that comes out, which ever lop guru that is on duty claims it to be a lop to put out misinformation. Then they like to start a long debate. Don't believe the lop hype.

GO RV!!!

I don't. I've never bought into the lop theory. Even Adam thinks that the lopsters will be eating crow.

I mean no insult to lopsters, I simply don't agree with them.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1

Again, IMO you can't separate faith in God and this investment. Therefore, it would be pretty simple to fall into ideas of lopsters and negative people if you don't believe this is all part of a bigger picture in the plan God has for you. And who doesn't have faith? That would be called an atheist. I wake up every day and know I'm where I'm supposed to be because it's the plan God has laid out for me. So I don't question articles that come out that other people interpret as negative. I might question why someone with a negative outlook would be involved in this in the first place-that part always puzzles me.

Ignorance is bliss...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Seriously?? Since the two currencies will co-exist, how much are you going to be able to buy with a 1/4 coin, as they've stated they're likely going to use?

You'll buy as much as one quarter USD buys if they LOP and RV to 1:1.

That's worst case scenario. Everyone keeps saying: if they have lower denoms it means no LOP!!!! Not true. They'll need 'em if they RD and then RV to a dollar. I sure hope they don't.

Here's the contradictory thing - if they RD/LOP to a dollar, there aren't enough dinar in circulation then to run things. We're talking 28 billion dinar worth a dollar each - or 28 B USD. Not enough, esp. given lots of dinar are overseas.

So....if they RV straight up to a dollar, or get there over time, perhaps starting out at a dime let's say, and the numbers are wrong, say around 4 Trillion as sme have said, they could easily do it.

So the RV seems the likelier case given they keep saying they want parity with the dollar.

Yes regarding the local currency this is a neutral event. As for those of us with foreign holdings, hmmm my guess is as good as yours, no one knows for sure what the foreign exchange rate will be and everyone here speculates, and SOME on DV always think their opinion is the right one. Stay objective and remember there are no guarantees, we all took a risk. But looking for a positive outcome is not a mistake, it is a state of mind.

Yes of course they do, they need us to dump. Just in case we are not aware the money changers make money on the dump and the pump. (Even the amateurs, operating their e-bay sites). So to continue the cycle they need to come on here and discourage a few more people and then they make money for a week, then next week and new bunch gets on the forums and pumps it up. And then there are the folks who have nothing better to do than jump in here to irritate folks because the are just plain hateful, lets bless the hateful people, it's not their fault they have such bad attitudes. So next week it will be a rainbows and lollipops week. There are a few folks here who are long-time members who have lopster theories and they work hard at stating their perspective, some are respected members, while others are just camel dung. Education is your friend.

In Iraq it's dinars to dinars. In the US, it's dinars to dollars.

That's worst case scenario. Everyone keeps saying: if they have lower denoms it means no LOP!!!! Not true. They'll need 'em if they RD and then RV to a dollar. I sure hope they don't.

Here's the contradictory thing - if they RD/LOP to a dollar, there aren't enough dinar in circulation then to run things. We're talking 28 billion dinar worth a dollar each - or 28 B USD. Not enough, esp. given lots of dinar are overseas.

So....if they RV straight up to a dollar, or get there over time, perhaps starting out at a dime let's say, and the numbers are wrong, say around 4 Trillion as sme have said, they could easily do it.

So the RV seems the likelier case given they keep saying they want parity with the dollar.

Yesssssss!!!!!!!! RV straight up to a dollar. This week!!!

• Upvote 2

You have to be kidding me!!! laugh.gif

Do you prefer to listen to people like Frank?? Just curious.....

They dont use the currency in circulation to run the country though.....they are using revenues from selling oil...basically off USD.....thats what keeps the country running, not how much dinar they have in circulation....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

You have to be kidding me!!! laugh.gif

Do you prefer to listen to people like Frank?? Just curious.....

They dont use the currency in circulation to run the country though.....they are using revenues from selling oil...basically off USD.....thats what keeps the country running, not how much dinar they have in circulation....

No comment on the Frank question beyond to each their own.

I don't believe they use the dinar for anything. Not to run the country or for local commerce. The USD is king in Iraq and will be till they RV their currency.

these lop guys are getting old. deleting the zeros is new notes.. which they need for a rv. its pretty clear

I don't get on here much anymore, but, glad to see you are stopping in now and then as well.

No comment on the Frank question beyond to each their own.

I don't believe they use the dinar for anything. Not to run the country or for local commerce. The USD is king in Iraq and will be till they RV their currency.

I don't get on here much anymore, but, glad to see you are stopping in now and then as well.

The govt still works off dinar, and thats what is allocated to each section under the budget breakdowns as well.....this whole problem with Iran and Syria has practically de-dollarized Iraq for the CBI lol.....they are even reporting on the lack of USD in circulation in the markets!!

Although the dollar was often more in demand its not what everyone used and survived off of.....I think the massive use of USD was exaggerated to some extent through wishful thinking!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The govt still works off dinar, and thats what is allocated to each section under the budget breakdowns as well.....this whole problem with Iran and Syria has practically de-dollarized Iraq for the CBI lol.....they are even reporting on the lack of USD in circulation in the markets!!

Although the dollar was often more in demand its not what everyone used and survived off of.....I think the massive use of USD was exaggerated to some extent through wishful thinking!

I respect your opinion Keep though my thoughts are quit different. We will see an RV first followed by removal of the large denoms. Let's be patient. The net effect of this investment is promising.

I respect your opinion Keep though my thoughts are quit different. We will see an RV first followed by removal of the large denoms. Let's be patient. The net effect of this investment is promising.

That would be nice.....a substantial rise in value of course....a couple pips wont do anything for us lol....

Just doesnt seem that they are moving in that direction!

That would be nice.....a substantial rise in value of course....a couple pips wont do anything for us lol....

Just doesnt seem that they are moving in that direction!

I consider myself "somewhat" knowledgeable and after years of reading the news, I see it as RV and then get rid of denoms (2013). Some see it optimistically and some others see it pessimistically.

It all depends how we read these terribly awful translations. :)

That all sounds really good, sounds just like how I got started in this investment but, you didn't answer my question . UNLESS of course, you didn't mean for that atheist remark to be an insult. I don't think a true christian's intent would be to piss others off by throwing their christianity out there. I don't want to shove my beliefs down your throat so you don't have to listen to this next suggestion I'm going to make.....Maybe we should all be praying for wisdom and guidance to go along with our faith. You just never know who God will use as a tool to send your way.

Yes, isn't it embarrassing that we Christians use prayer as a last resort to address our concerns and needs? A basic tenant of Islam centers around praying five times a day and yet we ignore the real source of blessing. How discouraging.