Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Source: reveal the intentions to raise the value of each Iraqi Dinar to $1 usd per IQD

Carrello

wiggle,wiggle,wiggle,wiggle, wiggle :lol:

I'm sexy and I know it :P

Adam told me to WORK out :D

On on the beach (( Belize) in my speedos trying to tan my cheeks :blink:

Go Rv B) :cool:

Love the sound of this! That is what I am talkin about!

so how much usd per dinar, .86= $1.17? and if its a lower rate like 10 cents the smart thing to do is hold out until it reaches 1=1? i'm asking cuz i keep reading the deletion of the zeros so your 1 million dinars when rv would still be 1=1 depending on the rate

If that is the way it goes down I would suggest it is an individual decision. Let's say it does at 10 cents, if you need to take care of some impending bills, one might cash in just enough. But if Iraq does not decide to cut the cash in date, it would be better to hold on. It is one of those scenario's we really don't know the outcome until it comes. And it is always a personal decision.

• Upvote 1

My apologies to you, sir, although I am glad I was wrong I am sure you can understand that many people here criticize and a few like Yota and rockhound, JIT, and others pulling the news, and not always a thank you. I admit, my nerves are raw. I really apologize. I read your post incorrectly. Buy you a drink in Vegas?

Class act as always - I'll buy you a Vanilla Coke in Vegas B)

GH

Do you actually read any parts of these postings? Can you show me where it says RV at 100000%? No you can't because it didn't mention anything like that.

Stryker gets put on Mod review and this useless book of dis-information continues to post?

Stay in your little Lop section, you have been debunked on other topics by many others before, yet you don't seem to learn anything.

I would suggest moving on into an investment you believe in and stop making yourself look like such a pathetic whiner. Get a life in other words.

Nice article Carrello

"CBI Source: reveal the intentions to raise the value of each Iraqi Dinar to $1 usd per IQD"

it is in the title...the current value is roughly 1/10th of a penny...to get it to equal $1 US dollar as stated in the title and throughout it would be a 100,000% increase. Maybe math isn't one of your strengths....but as you know the ROTHCHILDS own the CBI and they want to spend all of their money making you rich...:lol:...:lol:

If you need more help just let me know...all the best

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/111290-cbi-source-reveal-the-intentions-to-raise-the-value-of-each-iraqi-dinar-to-1-usd-per-iqd/#ixzz1qB5huPqK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"CBI Source: reveal the intentions to raise the value of each Iraqi Dinar to $1 usd per IQD"

it is in the title...the current value is roughly 1/10th of a penny...to get it to equal $1 US dollar as stated in the title and throughout it would be a 100,000% increase. Maybe math isn't one of your strengths....but as you know the ROTHCHILDS own the CBI and they want to spend all of their money making you rich...:lol:...:lol:

If you need more help just let me know...all the best

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/111290-cbi-source-reveal-the-intentions-to-raise-the-value-of-each-iraqi-dinar-to-1-usd-per-iqd/#ixzz1qB5huPqK

Why do you continue JMW....is it obsessive, a vendetta, are you a savior from the evil dinar? I think with every post you make you should mention you sold your dinar because it is a worthless investment. And then state why you are still here. Why? It makes you feel good? Does it? You don't seem to have any other input except when it is delete zero's articles....and old ones at that.

• Upvote 1