Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Source: reveal the intentions to raise the value of each Iraqi Dinar to $1 usd per IQD

Carrello

to raise the value of the national currency to achieve higher purchasing power of the Iraqi citizen.

I am So for this concept!! :rolleyes:

This article is TOO good!! Thanks Carrello!!! You are a great little news hound!!

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hope that's how they roll it out. It's the most logical way to get it up to a dollar and mange the circulation. And please save the de-dollarizing argument. When Iraq moves to IMF Article VIII they can only have one currency.

It is the most logical. I don't believe that they will come out at a dollar, but the customs taxes start in June. So Shabbs has to find that magical number that will work. I'm thinking .20 to .50 cents, but I'm not an economist, and then go up from there. I also don't know how many times they will bump it up. If there is any rules they have to follow for this to happen. So it could also be higher or lower than what I'm thinking. I still can't wait, this is all just very cool to be a part of and watch.

• Upvote 1

We needed another 3 zeroes article. Just in case you haven't been paying attention for the last year or two.

Gee, I'm sorry Princess. You know it is so easy to find the news, especially in during a media blackout. Perhaps you would like to start pulling news for the rest of us, just so we get it right. You know It's really fun, and it really doesn't take much time at all, just a few hours every day would do it. Come on. Volunteer!

Tell me, you didn't see any difference in this article at all?

BTW, you're welcome.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So the are telling the WORLD that they are going to increase the value by 100000% yet Yall are the only ones who have figured this out? iF they were going to RV do you honestly believe they would have a media campaign around it?...really? LOL

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 18

It is the most logical. I don't believe that they will come out at a dollar, but the customs taxes start in June. So Shabbs has to find that magical number that will work. I'm thinking .20 to .50 cents, but I'm not an economist, and then go up from there. I also don't know how many times they will bump it up. If there is any rules they have to follow for this to happen. So it could also be higher or lower than what I'm thinking. I still can't wait, this is all just very cool to be a part of and watch.

I was on the dollar train for a while for all the common arguments (ease of transaction, less confusing, etc). I don't belive that today. I'm thinking around a dime to start, give or take a few cents. I really like Enoch8's take on the numbers, and what they need in circulation.

Personally, I'll take anything over a penny and be happy as a lark.

• Upvote 2

So the are telling the WORLD that they are going to increase the value by 100000% yet Yall are the only ones who have figured this out? iF they were going to RV do you honestly believe they would have a media campaign around it?...really? LOL

Do the backwards math from what the dinar was valued at to 4,000 to $1. What's that percentage of devaluation?

• Upvote 4

I Love Slumber Parties... biggrin.gif Lets have one tonight and then again in Vegas!

Ok after our Coke's and popcorn...

"where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar."

cool.gif We can practice our "wiggle" and we will have it down perfect for Vegas! cool.gif

Ziggie biggrin.gif You must come too and show us how to "wiggle gracefully" tongue.gif

(Guys usually don't get to come to slumber parties but we will make an Exception for You)

Great I will bring "Twister" and I will show you how to gracefully wriggle around. ;)

• Upvote 2

Do the backwards math from what the dinar was valued at to 4,000 to $1. What's that percentage of devaluation?

You do realize it took YEARS of hyper inflation to get there don't you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

"four companies currently competing to win a print project which will generate new Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros graceful, with the Central Bank will raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually towards the day to begin replacement where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar."

OH MY WORD!! Are they trying a new tactic!

I really like this article, also! B) thinking about a little vacation to a quiet beach!!!

I like this too but what worries me about this one is we won't be off this board for a while, because we will be here speculating the next gradual rise of the dinar....Oh geez. I am quite excited and I don't get excited! This really is so much fun, I am so glad I decided to take this risk!

• Upvote 4

Gee, I'm sorry Princess. You know it is so easy to find the news, especially in during a media blackout. Perhaps you would like to start pulling news for the rest of us, just so we get it right. You know It's really fun, and it really doesn't take much time at all, just a few hours every day would do it. Come on. Volunteer!

Tell me, you didn't see any difference in this article at all?

BTW, you're welcome.

Carrello, that's Mr. Princes to you. I actually wasn't critiquing your snazzy abilities with finding articles...I was referring to the 5 zillion 3 Zero Articles that the CBI has released with semi conflicting info. You'd think they'd just get off their thumbs and do something already. Nothing directed at you, Carrello.

• Upvote 5

I like this too but what worries me about this one is we won't be off this board for a while, because we will be here speculating the next gradual rise of the dinar....Oh geez. I am quite excited and I don't get excited! This really is so much fun, I am so glad I decided to take this risk!

I hate to be a party pooper but as stated the Dinar will equal the dollar AFTER the deletion of 3 zeros....I am afraid that is not good news:(

That means that they delete the zeros as they always have said ie: 30 Trillion becomes 30 Billion or on our terms our 1 Million becomes a thousand....if it then revalues to a dollar our 1,000 IQD will be worth $1,000 before exchange rates.

• Upvote 2

:rolleyes:

Excellent post it say's it ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no it does not it has not date when

It’s much the same this press release stuff...........dangle the carrot in front of the donkey in the hope we/them will all move together in a heard.

Sometimes I honestly believe the biggest PUMPERS are the Iraq GOI or the CBI

Just too much talk not enough action.

Carrello, that's Mr. Princes to you. I actually wasn't critiquing your snazzy abilities with finding articles...I was referring to the 5 zillion 3 Zero Articles that the CBI has released with semi conflicting info. You'd think they'd just get off their thumbs and do something already. Nothing directed at you, Carrello.

My apologies to you, sir, although I am glad I was wrong I am sure you can understand that many people here criticize and a few like Yota and rockhound, JIT, and others pulling the news, and not always a thank you. I admit, my nerves are raw. I really apologize. I read your post incorrectly. Buy you a drink in Vegas?

• Upvote 3

I hate to be a party pooper but as stated the Dinar will equal the dollar AFTER the deletion of 3 zeros....I am afraid that is not good news:(

That means that they delete the zeros as they always have said ie: 30 Trillion becomes 30 Billion or on our terms our 1 Million becomes a thousand....if it then revalues to a dollar our 1,000 IQD will be worth $1,000 before exchange rates.

I agree that this is the always ongoing RD vs. RV theories and scenarios. Who knows? When I do the math I tend to agreee with the RD and then increase in value, but it is also possible that the denoms exist side by side in unperfect harmony (to mess with Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney). In the latest article about the effect an RD would have on the ISX it seems like they have realized this issue and are trying to work it ou. My opinion is if they are just now realizing that an RD messes up the ISX they possibly are re-evaluating (to coin a phrase). Regardless, I keep the faith and hope it is an actual RV. When I look at the unkowns of internal vs external Dinar I still have faith in an actual RV. If not, it is still an RD & not an LOP so I can hold onto my Dinar over another long term and wait for the value to rise. Do I get instantly rich? No. But I still make money. jmo.

• Upvote 2

My apologies to you, sir, although I am glad I was wrong I am sure you can understand that many people here criticize and a few like Yota and rockhound, JIT, and others pulling the news, and not always a thank you. I admit, my nerves are raw. I really apologize. I read your post incorrectly. Buy you a drink in Vegas?

No problem Carrello...you work hard and I appreciate your efforts!

• Upvote 4

Well......if you hate to be a party pooper then why are you being one?tongue.gif I will wait until the exchange rate is published, at which time I will count my profits, thank you. Oh and did you read Adams chat? Maybe you should, there is a special message for you. tongue.gif Besides, I didn't invest more than I can afford to loose, I spend more on handbags and shoes in a year than I invested in dinar, so allow me to be excited and don't rain on my parade.feature_party.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Carrello, I think everyone's nerves are pretty much raw lately, All I'm reading are some pretty high emotions.

Remember where we are at in our minds... Looking forward to looking back B)

I agree that this is the always ongoing RD vs. RV theories and scenarios. Who knows? When I do the math I tend to agreee with the RD and then increase in value, but it is also possible that the denoms exist side by side in unperfect harmony (to mess with Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney). In the latest article about the effect an RD would have on the ISX it seems like they have realized this issue and are trying to work it ou. My opinion is if they are just now realizing that an RD messes up the ISX they possibly are re-evaluating (to coin a phrase). Regardless, I keep the faith and hope it is an actual RV. When I look at the unkowns of internal vs external Dinar I still have faith in an actual RV. If not, it is still an RD & not an LOP so I can hold onto my Dinar over another long term and wait for the value to rise. Do I get instantly rich? No. But I still make money. jmo.

Hate to bering bad news but a lop and redenomination are the same thing bud. Good theory otherwise. I keep telling people to google redenomination and they will learn some good stuff. Happens all the time after hyperinflation. Not a good outcome for us. We have to hope the dinar slowly increases over time..

Perhaps I read the article incorrectly, but although it does says after deleting the zeros, it did also say it would be a gradual climb to 1 USD. Wouldn't an RD require an immediate jump to 1 USD? If not, the new notes would literally be worthless.