Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Source: reveal the intentions to raise the value of each Iraqi Dinar to $1 usd per IQD

Carrello

with the Central Bank will raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually towards the day to begin replacement where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar.

Ok sounds like they're going to come out small and be up to a dollar by the time the new dinars are ready for distribution.

• Upvote 2

great news--but---when, when, when

goooooooooorvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I can only pull the news - I can't pull a miracle! But if I could, I would. B)

Go Carrello....and thank you!! :)

I just read Adams drive by in chat, and come right back here, and Carrello has this posted!!! Yess!!!! :D

We are really close gang, and I know we are ready!! :D

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

Ready to dance, Harry? B)

• Upvote 3

Sounds like you would be a match for littlefeet .... I have always wanted to ask her just how little are her feet :lol::lol:

Im going dancing/gambling with my wife at Mohegan Sun tonight. I always dance better when I win money ;).

• Upvote 4

Sounds like you would be a match for littlefeet .... I have always wanted to ask her just how little are her feet :lol::lol:

Hahaha.....he's a dude....I think alot of people make that mistake!

Yes! I will bring the toffee covered popcorn if you will bring the diet Coke.

Shelley, can you whip up something Italiano? B)

Diet Coke and coffee....

• Upvote 1

Im going dancing/gambling with my wife at Mohegan Sun tonight. I always dance better when I win money ;).

I hope you win big !!!! and dance all night :rolleyes::rolleyes: I hit for $15,000 on a 10 cent slot machine a little while back, that was a lot of fun :D

Shelley, can you whip up something Italiano? B)

Would love to sweetie... Eggplant rollatini okay with everyone ???

• Upvote 1

with the Central Bank will raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually towards the day to begin replacement where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar.

Ok sounds like they're going to come out small and be up to a dollar by the time the new dinars are ready for distribution.

I hope that's how they roll it out. It's the most logical way to get it up to a dollar and mange the circulation. And please save the de-dollarizing argument. When Iraq moves to IMF Article VIII they can only have one currency.

Edited by zaborniake
  • Upvote 2

"four companies currently competing to win a print project which will generate new Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros graceful, with the Central Bank will raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually towards the day to begin replacement where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar."

OH MY WORD!! Are they trying a new tactic!

I really like this article, also! B) thinking about a little vacation to a quiet beach!!!

• Upvote 2

Fantabulous article Carrello......still having the slumber party/ CBI watch tonight?!?!

I Love Slumber Parties... biggrin.gif Lets have one tonight and then again in Vegas!

cool.gif

Ok after our Coke's and popcorn...

"where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar."

cool.gif We can practice our "wiggle" and we will have it down perfect for Vegas! cool.gif

Good, good, good. I am hoping for a graceful deletion of zero's on this one as well.

Ziggie biggrin.gif You must come too and show us how to "wiggle gracefully" tongue.gif

(Guys usually don't get to come to slumber parties but we will make an Exception for You)

• Upvote 1