Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi List calls for Maliki's to resign immediately

Its not....Come on people this is propaganda, we know it so well.

Well, I am going to be like the cowardly lion on the wizzard of oz and say, " I do believe he's gone, I do believe he's gone, I do, I do, I do.

Maliki is a heal and Sadr is tired of him and they have formed a majority. So I think maybe they told him either resign or get ousted. Who knows, but when Talabani left them in charge to get things done and came back and found that some were working and some were stalling. Well that makes me think he's gone. Oh happy day!

I just hope it is true. More articles have been coming out. So, if it's a propaganda then Maliki will be announcing the RV any second now. But I don't see that happening.

Can you just picture Allawi face down on the floor, kicking and screaming like a spoiled three year old who didn't get his way at the mall? Someone needs to paddle his behind and send him to bed for a nap....AND NO TV!!!!!angry.gif

Not that way at all. he's the good guy and i am being beat up for it. i don't know how much news is needed to prove this. I guess more time and more news. Maliki is the bad guy. Allawi and SADR kept him from becoming a dictator. They have formed a majority against Maliki, even his own Alliance.

• Upvote 2

Well, I am going to be like the cowardly lion on the wizzard of oz and say, " I do believe he's gone, I do believe he's gone, I do, I do, I do.

Maliki is a heal and Sadr is tired of him and they have formed a majority. So I think maybe they told him either resign or get ousted. Who knows, but when Talabani left them in charge to get things done and came back and found that some were working and some were stalling. Well that makes me think he's gone. Oh happy day!

I just hope it is true. More articles have been coming out. So, if it's a propaganda then Maliki will be announcing the RV any second now. But I don't see that happening.

Not that way at all. he's the good guy and i am being beat up for it. i don't know how much news is needed to prove this. I guess more time and more news. Maliki is the bad guy. Allawi and SADR kept him from becoming a dictator. They have formed a majority against Maliki, even his own Alliance.

Uncirculd, I am curious, have you actually seen article regarding Maliki's resignation, because I have been looking on other Iraqi news sites and have not seen this information except for this site:

http://www.ahraraliraq.com, which is the article we are seeing here.

I have not been able to find anything on the bombings interrupting the National Meeting, other than the one article's site, either.

Thanks, Uncirculd. This game is getting really serious.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No insult or put down intended. I respect your opinion, tho I do not agree with it. Now is not the time for the leftist groups to make waves. Way too much is at stake. The world is watching. Finish what needs finishing, then battle it out in the parking lot after the prom. Time will tell who was right. You can have you view and I can have mine. If I'm wrong, I will bow to your greater wisdom. This way we can still be friends. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Uncirculd, I am curious, have you actually seen article regarding Maliki's resignation, because I have been looking on other Iraqi news sites and have not seen this information except for this site:

http://www.ahraraliraq.com, which is the article we are seeing here.

I have not been able to find anything on the bombings interrupting the National Meeting, other than the one article's site, either.

Thanks, Uncirculd. This game is getting really serious.

Hello mrs c about your getting the troops round-up i have in my possesion 3 more negs anyone you want me to hit lol dave

• Upvote 1

There is No Way Maliki is resigning! He may get throwed out or assassinated, but Not voluntarily leave!

There is a fire brewing in the sand box!

Malilki has been linked with a number of murders and it's no secret. I think he may have cut a deal where he agrees to leave

and they let him live (maybe)

No insult or put down intended. I respect your opinion, tho I do not agree with it. Now is not the time for the leftist groups to make waves. Way too much is at stake. The world is watching. Finish what needs finishing, then battle it out in the parking lot after the prom. Time will tell who was right. You can have you view and I can have mine. If I'm wrong, I will bow to your greater wisdom. This way we can still be friends. smile.gif

Right there with you on this MC (Black Duck) All the Kings and Queens coming to watch something as bizarre as this happen...

I think NOT !!!!!!

Malilki has been linked with a number of murders and it's no secret. I think he may have cut a deal where he agrees to leave

and they let him live (maybe)

If this is true, and Maliki has truly resigned, somebody (Allawi) has something on him so tight and waterproof and dangerous, that Maliki had no choice but to step aside. It must be so good it will be its own chapter in the IQD mystery novel. That is the only way that a man like Maliki will resign.

As Alex would say, "we wait". I love quoting movie stars. B)

• Upvote 2

If this is true, and Maliki has truly resigned, somebody (Allawi) has something on him so tight and waterproof and dangerous, that Maliki had no choice but to step aside. It must be so good it will be its own chapter in the IQD mystery novel. That is the only way that a man like Maliki will resign.

As Alex would say, "we wait". I love quoting movie stars. B)

Which job did he resign from? The Defense Ministers job, the Security Minister Job, the Interior Ministry job, or the Prime Minister Job.

Who are the leftist? And you say finish what needs finished. Well everything the US set out in the SOFA agreement that Maliki was suppose to do has not been done. They will NEVER be out of sanctions if they don't have a power sharing government. A dictatorship is unacceptable. This is what it's all a bout. The National Meeting. We should have had that government a year ago.

It's not about who's right. It's about more than one guy in power. He holds every position of POWER in that country to be a dictator except the CBI. He tried to get it but lost the case. Now he is trying to steal from the oil fields. That is where the money is. So, he holds all those power positions (only cause he refuses to give them up, and give ministers) and he is controlling the oil fields. We don't want it left alone until it is right. They need to make waves until it is a fully seated power sharing government. If not, it goes right back to an evil empire.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Which job did he resign from? The Defense Ministers job, the Security Minister Job, the Interior Ministry job, or the Prime Minister Job.

Who are the leftist? And you say finish what needs finished. Well everything the US set out in the SOFA agreement that Maliki was suppose to do has not been done. They will NEVER be out of sanctions if they don't have a power sharing government. A dictatorship is unacceptable. This is what it's all a bout. The National Meeting. We should have had that government a year ago.

It's not about who's right. It's about more than one guy in power. He holds every position of POWER in that country to be a dictator except the CBI. He tried to get it but lost the case. Now he is trying to steal from the oil fields. That is where the money is. So, he holds all those power positions (only cause he refuses to give them up, and give ministers) and he is controlling the oil fields. We don't want it left alone until it is right. They need to make waves until it is a fully seated power sharing government. If not, it goes right back to an evil empire.

I agree with you on these points. Maliki has blatantly abused his powers. By law, the Prime Minister must appoint a fully seated cabinet with one month of his appointment by the Presidency Counsel, which is comprised of the President and two Vice Presidents. That was over a year ago. The counsel also has the power to remove the Prime Minister. Only two members remain of the Counsel, President Talabani and his assistant, Vice President Heshemi, and we all now where he's been lately. The other Vice President quit because Maliki would not do his job and appoint a proper Cabinet. The Counsel is now broken and the only body left to oust Maliki is Parliament and that requires a 2/3's vote to remove and appoint a new Prime Minister. With the National Assembly as fragmented as it is, it is difficult and unpredictable as to what the outcome could be or who would be appointed to the position, or how unbearibly long it would take, so Maliki remains. Ironically, Allawi nominated and promoted Maliki for Prime Minister probably on the premise that he would have the Maliki to control. Surprise! Didn't quite work out that way. Sadly, no political leader in the country has clean hands. They are all quilty of graft and power grabbing. Of acts of sedition and terrorism. My hope is that someone, possibly Talabani can step forward and keep the wheels on the wagon by restoring calm, at least until after the Arab Summit. If I could point a finger at any one person who is holding up the RV, it would be Maliki. I also believe that he has become ineffective as a leader by spreading himself too thin while concentrating on his own personal gain, both politically and monitarily.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Stryker. There is no way in H-E-Double hockey sticks that Maliki is going to resign right before the GoI hosts the Arab League Summit. Maybe afterwards but not before. It is a well known fact that Maliki has been knuckle-dragging by not appointing the final ministers for a fully seated government. Nor has he implimented ANY of the Erbil Agreement, the HCL or even put the budget in action. I suspect that there is something behind his motives as he knows his people are suffering. While Allawi is the 'leader' of the political party that "bests" represents the composition of the country, he isn't a saint either. This brings about a few questions, IMHO...

1. IF, and I mean a really huge, epic, if not catastrophic IF, Maliki did "resign", which post was it from (I do believe someone else asked the same question. Just re-stating it.)?

2. Who will fill the vacant slot?

3. Will this person be able to get the GoI under control in enough time to salvage, maybe even save both the National Conference (if it hasn't already happend), the Arab League Summit, or both?

4. While I am no history buff, has there been a similar pattern displayed with other countries before an RV takes place?

Any thoughts, comments (positive and/or constructive), etc., would greatly be appreciated.

Halo

Halo, I don't want to get into all the political opinions as have shared my views there enough but I believe this is all about the lack of communication to the media right now. I have noticed that we/them seem to be cut as of Monday morning besides a few new articles here and there with no real substance to them.

I'll point out a few examples here;

Preparatory Meeting Sunday night to discuss date and time of National Meeting, notice since...

72 hours to implement Erbil or Iraq List walks, nothing since....over 72 hours ago

Defense Minister nominated and name to be announced, nothing since

There are others but I need more coffee but my point is they seem to be making crap up to sale papers right now or piss us off.....;)

• Upvote 2

Halo, I don't want to get into all the political opinions as have shared my views there enough but I believe this is all about the lack of communication to the media right now. I have noticed that we/them seem to be cut as of Monday morning besides a few new articles here and there with no real substance to them.

Preparatory Meeting Sunday night to discuss date and time of National Meeting, notice since...

72 hours to implement Erbil or Iraq List walks, nothing since....over 72 hours ago

There are others but I need more coffee but my point is they seem to be making crap up to sale papers right now or piss us off.....;)

Maybe he won't resign, but he's holding progress in the parliament and they're getting tired of it, and so are we.

Totally agree. Or every story is built on hearsay.

One case for you and the three legged camel. Trixi wasn't it?

Yes so good of you to remember. Yes and I will play my new tune, Trixie loves it, "My Camel Can't Dance but She'll Steal Your Money."

Totally agree. Or every story is built on hearsay.

Yes so good of you to remember. Yes and I will play my new tune, Trixie loves it, "My Camel Can't Dance but She'll Steal Your Money."

Hey zig, great job on the song btw, for fun I sent it to Rick Springfield to see if he would get one of his female friends to record it for us, as he has a studio in his house in Malibu.....I'll let you know dude, it would be fun to play at the BBQ...:P

• Upvote 2

I've been waiting for unrealistic news to hit. I believe this is it. Just as Kuwait did before RV.

The next 24 hours will be what tells all, at least for the immediate future.

It is crunch time!

You nailed it JNT, there's been lots of smoke coming out yesterday and today. Now, Adam's waiting to confirm something... Man, this ole heart of mine can't stand the suspense much longer. I do feel something big is about to break... hopefully, something good.

Hey zig, great job on the song btw, for fun I sent it to Rick Springfield to see if he would get one of his female friends to record it for us, as he has a studio in his house in Malibu.....I'll let you know dude, it would be fun to play at the BBQ...:P

I haven't written yet....I am kind of like Iraq I will write it ;) soon, next week or on some Thursday! HAHAHAHA! I shouldn't hang around Iraq its taught me some bad habits as if I did not have enough already. But it will be done by the BBQ, if not I'll bring Trixie.

I haven't written yet....I am kind of like Iraq I will write it ;) soon, next week or on some Thursday! HAHAHAHA! I shouldn't hang around Iraq its taught me some bad habits as if I did not have enough already. But it will be done by the BBQ, if not I'll bring Trixie.

:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...but what did I send Rick then, if you haven't written it yet?...:o ..Carrello where are you.....