Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tariq straight from Iraq

DinarWhiz

We heard...from our friend Tariq straight from Iraq. He talked about the people being educated and being able to understand that there is going to be some sort of revalue soon...He also said...when the RV occurs there will be a tremendous amount of confusion...it was his opinion that the currency would not revalue until after the Arab Summit because of the amount of security and how they need to make sure that there is nothing going on. Tariq...in the past, was not quite sure about this whole RV process...he has since then changed his opinion.

The government seems to be on track moving forward...we still think we will see the Natl Conf before the Summit and that they will all come together getting their government moving in the right direction. Oil revenues expected to double and we heard it from Tariq they are drilling all over the country and how the economy and things are moving in very positive light.what is going to happen inside the country and outside of the country are two different things...they will reduce the level in country but over here, we will get an exchange rate outside the country because we do not have to exchange our dinars...we do not need it for every day so we will get an exchange rate outside the country so we will get whatever the CBI rate is...it will be a larger value but we will get an exchange rate - how they determine that exchange rate would have to be a straight exchange rate per how many dinars you turn in - because they are going to run concurrent....he talked about it running for 2 yrs...run side by side. They took 2 billion US dollars - they are de-dollarizing the economy taking that off and forcing the Iraqi people to use the dinar...we know they have to de-dollarize to have them use only one currency and eventually that currency has to be worth more than what that dollar can buy them. Huge to see de-dollarization happening. Tariq said he understands that there has to be a revaluation...some sort of RV...they have to add value to the dinar so they can use it in the everyday.Finance will adopt the customs tarrif June 1, 2012..."the application of the customs tariff would help facilitate Iraq's accesion to the WTO" moving things forward very quickly...they know what they are doing...dominoes are in place...sounds like they are working forward toward the WTO - want to be a good member in the WTO...and they need to have their taxes and tariffs in place and that they have a plan for their taxes and tariffs....and they definetely have to RV before they are in place

• Upvote 7

well I'll be doggone...there is nothing sacred anymore...all secrets are out but what fun this forum be with the likes of me friends Texas1 and Thug...would it not be boring indeed without their humor? Thug broadcasting from the southside of a northbound camel and Texas 1 astride a Texas jackass calling it a registered quarterhorse...lol...can't help but love em!!!

had to ditch the tights...causing me to sing in soprano!

• Upvote 4

Actually I heard the call Tariq was on. I hope he is wrong, but he specifically said that you would be able to walk into a bank, hand the teller a 25K note, and you would in turn receive a 25 dinar note minus the zeros. You could almost hear the gasps for air from the hosts. He was asked several times if he was sure about what he just said. He was pretty emphatic about it. One 25K note equals one 25 note. The rest of the call and Q&A was pretty much damage control after his statements. Like I said, I hope he's wrong, but he clearly described a LOP on that call. That's why the original post on this website said he has changed his opinions.

I have a few concerns about this whole Tariq thing. First of all, do you think the IDQ Team would have had him come on the call knowing in advance that he would say Iraq would LOP? I doubt it.

Second, why the big push to discredit what he really said? The rest of the call was damage control, and even later on in the call Tariq came back on and had to be educated on why Iraq would RV and not LOP. And then in this post the author says that Tariq has changed his opinions.

So the bottom line is that Tariq was brought out as a source to educate people on what's going on in Iraq and the IQD, and he wound up being the one getting an education.

Best case scenario: Tariq is a bad source who is misinformed about this whole thing, which also makes me wonder about the credibility of any other sources the IDQ team has out there

Worst case scenario: Tariq's info is accurate, Iraq is going to LOP, and some people in the Dinar community are either trying to discredit or cover up what he really said.

You WILL have your RV this Thursday..... Have you not listened to Okie??????? Oh ye of little faith!!!!!

I think someone forgot to call the CBI and tell them that Okie called the RV already! Push the Button!!

• Upvote 2

Actually I heard the call Tariq was on. I hope he is wrong, but he specifically said that you would be able to walk into a bank, hand the teller a 25K note, and you would in turn receive a 25 dinar note minus the zeros. You could almost hear the gasps for air from the hosts. He was asked several times if he was sure about what he just said. He was pretty emphatic about it. One 25K note equals one 25 note. The rest of the call and Q&A was pretty much damage control after his statements. Like I said, I hope he's wrong, but he clearly described a LOP on that call. That's why the original post on this website said he has changed his opinions.

I have a few concerns about this whole Tariq thing. First of all, do you think the IDQ Team would have had him come on the call knowing in advance that he would say Iraq would LOP? I doubt it.

Second, why the big push to discredit what he really said? The rest of the call was damage control, and even later on in the call Tariq came back on and had to be educated on why Iraq would RV and not LOP. And then in this post the author says that Tariq has changed his opinions.

So the bottom line is that Tariq was brought out as a source to educate people on what's going on in Iraq and the IQD, and he wound up being the one getting an education.

Best case scenario: Tariq is a bad source who is misinformed about this whole thing, which also makes me wonder about the credibility of any other sources the IDQ team has out there

Worst case scenario: Tariq's info is accurate, Iraq is going to LOP, and some people in the Dinar community are either trying to discredit or cover up what he really said.

I think someone forgot to call the CBI and tell them that Okie called the RV already! Push the Button!!

I heard the call too. and yes Taiq let the cat out of the bag. you could tell they werent ready for the anwser he gave, IMO it sounds as though the U.S. Government or Iraq Government is debriefing these people on what is going to happen, with the dinar. It was certainly what I didnt want to hear. I hope he is wrong!!! :( :( :(

NEWBIES! (refer to Seinfeld) :rolleyes:

Please avail yourself to the vast resources on this site. There are a ton of articles and really great posts that will clearly explain that a lop will be detrimental to Iraq's economy.

No bunny ears!

• Upvote 1

NEWBIES! (refer to Seinfeld) :rolleyes:

Please avail yourself to the vast resources on this site. There are a ton of articles and really great posts that will clearly explain that a lop will be detrimental to Iraq's economy.

No bunny ears!

Think rabbits feet....