Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Positive Rumor/Opinion

jlldrs

This gentleman is invested over 1 million USD on the dinar

End Quote

Holy xxxx.

That is what I thought also. From what I understand, they are selling the IQD on the black market over there at 2200 to 1 instead of the 1170 to 1. So just imagine what he holds in physical currency. It is mind boggling.

• Upvote 2

This gentleman is invested over 1 million USD on the dinar

End Quote

Holy xxxx.

That Would Make Him A Dinar Billionaire ! :o

Adam Has Mentioned That There Are A Few Members Of VIP In That 'Whale' Catagory !

B)B)B)

Thx For The Post Jlldrs ! ;)

• Upvote 3

The last thing I want to do is lead DV members astray, because I am sure there are alot of people out there struggling financially. You can take this or leave it, you are free to your own opinions, bash or dont bash. God Bless!

Liked all the information you shared, but I really like the above statement. Thanks for thinking of us here at DV land.

• Upvote 3

Heres the main problem with the rate. It doesn't de-dollarize the country. All Iraqi businesses, merchants, and customers will continuevto use any and ALL currencies with a higher value.

Lastly, the value in the eyes of the citizens will be non existent.

Therefore, the rate will be at a minimum of 1 to 1 and possibly higher.

I need to buy more :D:D:D

Go Rv

Your statement proves beyond a shadow of doubt that speculation of under a dollar sells more dinar than anything okie has ever Saud.

Whether your statement was honest or joking, there is substantial truth to the philosophy of what your wrote.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Heres the main problem with the rate. It doesn't de-dollarize the country. All Iraqi businesses, merchants, and customers will continuevto use any and ALL currencies with a higher value.

Your statement proves beyond a shadow of doubt that speculation of under a dollar sells more dinar than anything okie has ever Saud.

Whether your statement was honest or joking, there is substantial truth to the philosophy of what your wrote.

Agreed. I would think it NEEDS to come out at least a bit closer to the USD.

• Upvote 4

i love the post, thanks wisconsin. lol

Thanks Sonny, just trying to stay grounded. Been in this way to long and seen too many people fall into traps set by pumpers and less reputable dinar sites. Thought I would share a more realistic point of view.

• Upvote 2

I was just thinking about this today. The Okie clan has to be the biggest collection of losers I've ever come across on the internet, but I've never understood how they fall into the pumper category. For one, they're always calling the RV. So if you believe them that it happened then you'll assume it's too late to buy more. Second, they always claim it'll be an insanely high rate. If I'm sitting here with 1 million dinar then where's my motivation to buy more if it's gonna be $4 - $13!!! My 1 million is PLENTY!!

Trust me, in no way am I defending anything these scumbags do. I despise every one of them. It's just an observation that's always bugged me. :)

• Upvote 5

Agreed. I would think it NEEDS to come out at least a bit closer to the USD.

I would love to see the rate at around a dollar also initially. But this is a rumor like any other. Just wanted to share with everyone what may happen.

It was a joke :D I think 11M is enough for me and my family

But i think you're right about the substantial truht to the philosophy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

That comin' in low bit an' doin' a slow climb to a higher rate over time is like chinese water torture...

I, for one, don't think I wanna take much more of their game-playing. :wacko:

Go through this another 4 years hoping it'll rise, and watching it crash,

or let them torture me with more bogus articles about the rate climbing higher...? :angry:

And waitin' fer THAT t' happen - all the while having the GooRuse buzzing on my

boards telling me t' buy some more...?

I want it to come in at a decent rate - so I can break up with my evil mistress - the Dinar and

never have to see her dysfunctional family again! (Uncle Allawi n' Cousin Mally 'specially!) :P

once in a lifetime is more than enuf fer ' ol Sarge! ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 10

***///

That comin' in low bit an' doin' a slow climb to a higher rate over time is like chinese water torture...

or let them torture me with more bogus articles about the rate climbing higher...? :angry:

I want it to come in at a decent rate - so I can break up with my evil mistress - the Dinar and

never have to see her dysfunctional family again! (Uncle Allawi n' Cousin Mally 'specially!) :P

Great analogy... however if it is that low and we have a year to turn in the triple zero notes I will cash in some, hold some, as the year progresses cash more and prior to the last call for triple zero notes cash the rest at hopefully a higher rate.

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much for the post! Lately I am focused less on the rate and more on the fact that this will happen and that we are right on the edge of it! If the rate is 10 cents or less, it's not the windfall I anticipated but it's still life changing. We just need to focus on growing whatever bounty we do take home. I think I will do like Elixirbaby, cash in a little and wait ... assuming we don't have a cash in deadline.

Like so many of you I am taking the time to educate myself about money and post RV investments while I wait. 20MillionDinar, The Machine, and TrinityeXchange (as well as many others) have posted a wealth of information on this site. I feel really fortunate to have come across it.

I always thought I knew about money because I was a saver, but I found out on this ride that I actually knew very little. Very humbling! Thank God for this site and for all of you who have taken the time to help the money newbies like myself. Thank you!

Have a great night everyone! Whatever the rate our lives are about to change. It's all very exciting! Having that said, a reinstatement and Iraq going into that summit thumping its chest would be sweeeet! :D

• Upvote 3

***///

I feel the same way.

Obviously I wouldn't complain about a .10 RV, but holy moly I don't think I can handle the stress of how to play "the slow climb". Trying to figure out a plan of attack that wouldn't add 10 years to my life would seem impossible!! I want what you want, I solid RV from the start so I can cash in and get the bleep out! Then it's good riddance to the dinar world! :P