Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued? When will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued? And How?

emiyoly

I have a question. When rv does come, how will it be done? we're seeing (probably bogus) sales on 'new' dinar out there in denominations similar to our dollar (cash and coin). will they want to have all the current high figure dinars turned in for alternate currency, then release the new currency? I ask this partly in our favor and the rest is on how thry intend to work their end, for such things as pay rate. their system will obviously be in turmoil for a bit. so if the treasury keeps their stash, wont that leave a great deal of dinar notes out there?

so how bout some professional help?

Crusader - I have no links or intel to go on, but thinking it through I'll take a guess that the u.s. gov't has been getting paid in dinars for all of it's help & goods to stabilize Iraq from the fund that was set up by the U.N. to control their spending until they are released from all sanctions. Let' hear from all of those who probably know a lot more about it than I do, or maybe it's a fairly good conclusion. JMO. God bless

Thanks Guys and Gals,

I do feel a little, maybe even much better. I had been asking Enorrste that question in several posts and he had been avoiding it. He also avoided a couple other members with similar questions, and it was making me uneasy. But I can certainly see that the "electronic money" game can certainly work out.

Thanks again for your input.

One other thought:

Currently there is $1 trillion us dollars in circulation.

I don't know how electronic funds factor into this if at all.

But if it RV's for say $1US to 1 IQD, then there would be about $2 trillion US dollars added into those amounts with investors selling their dinar.

If the US could not balance that out quickly by paying off debt with the trillions of IQD they have, then inflation it would seem, surely in the short run, would rise significantly.

At face value, your new dollars, it would seem, overnight, would be worth much less.

I'm just throwing it out there. Obviously, I'm no economy expert.

Of course, these would be good problems to have.

Taxes and inflation.

Go RV!!

Personally, I have been looking for a more stable country to exchange my Dinar to. The usd has been too unstable lately for me. I will exchange enough to pay my taxes, of course, since I am a U.S. citizen. Maybe I will just leave them in Iraqi Dinars for a few more years.

gman51

Allow me to suggest putting it directly into different forms of gold and silver. At least for the next 2 years. Instead of losing as the dollar sinks into oblivion, you will gain. That being said, I would watch closely what effect this RV has on the US and the Dollar. This could get really interesting and could be a real game changer.