• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jaysonguru1

Jaysonguru1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Let me ask you all somthing everyone on here seems pretty smart i read a lot on here. Anyways I was in currreny place and i was ordering some vnd the lady said before i said what i was ordering omg dont tell me your ordering dinar i said no she said ohh good everyone and their mom comes in and orders millions by the day they all say there going to be millionairs.. Now I do see why they can revalue but also i do see how they can lop and save big money then rv their new currency. Does anyone second guess this.... Just in my little city alone every other person i meet has tons of dinar... it must be like that worldwide thats millions of milloinairs and who knows how much iraq will be paying out even if they hold auctions and get the spread... What do you really think even a revalue at 10 cents is a lot for them do you think this is more of a reason to lop.....

#2 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 25,761 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

...everyone on here seems pretty smart
End Quote
Remove the " seems" and the "pretty"....Smile.

#3 bamagirl

bamagirl

Roll Tide Roll Baby!!!

• Members
  • 4,831 posts
  • LocationTuscaloosa, Alabama

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

Way misleading title, lol.....I don't think they will lop first because it will take much too long for the world to gain confidence in the dinar that way....I am thinking they'll want to come out powerful, not spend more YEARS working theirselves up to it. They are wanting investor and opportunities inside Iraq NOW not down the road......JMO.

#4 littlefeet

littlefeet

• Members
  • 1,616 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Let me ask you all somthing everyone on here seems pretty smart i read a lot on here. Anyways I was in currreny place and i was ordering some vnd the lady said before i said what i was ordering omg dont tell me your ordering dinar i said no she said ohh good everyone and their mom comes in and orders millions by the day they all say there going to be millionairs.. Now I do see why they can revalue but also i do see how they can lop and save big money then rv their new currency. Does anyone second guess this.... Just in my little city alone every other person i meet has tons of dinar... it must be like that worldwide thats millions of milloinairs and who knows how much iraq will be paying out even if they hold auctions and get the spread... What do you really think even a revalue at 10 cents is a lot for them do you think this is more of a reason to lop.....

Where you from....you guys are gonna PARTYPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Iraq has been waiting to long to LOP, IMO, they want and need to be strong.........there words, not minePosted Image

#5 chara55

chara55

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

LOL, Lost me at VND, Thanks for the post
God Bless
Goooooo Rvvvvvvvvvv

#6 thatoneguy

thatoneguy

I Gar-Own-Tee

• Members
  • 1,028 posts
  • LocationInside out

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

Where you from....you guys are gonna PARTYPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Iraq has been waiting to long to LOP, IMO, they want and need to be strong.........there words, not minePosted Image

Agreed. Iraq's easy exit is to LOP.

A LOP could and should have been done looong ago if that was the intention.

For whatever reason, the RV is a fragile equation, and they want their aces in place and ducks in a row.

Do the best you can by thinking what the minds that run the world are thinking. All things point to something bigger than WMD's and democracy. A toehold in the ME. Remember that crook Chalabi, Bush's boy? He attended Bilderburg meetings. I dunno. Maybe I'm reaching, but maybe I'm right on point.

It's a perfect storm for this to happen. Only thing investors can do is sit back and let it.

#7 easyrider

easyrider

Pro- RV all day every day

• Members
  • 6,963 posts
  • LocationMr. Rich's basement

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

the sell out bro simple. This needs to be in the LOP section. We've heard this caca before.

Edited by easyrider, 16 March 2012 - 09:12 PM.

#8 Crow

Crow

Sad today and forever... I will miss you my friend...MR. LOWERY

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA.....SOON TO BE SARASOTA!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: I NEED A DRINK!!!! SICK TITLE...NOT RIGHT....BUT I DIDNT GIVE YOU A NEG!!!!!

#9 jackster

jackster

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

Jayson, what do you think would happen to your little town, if they become overnight millionaires?

And you said "...and who knows how much iraq will be paying out..." Iraq will be paying out? What would happen to the little towns in Iraq? Instant millionaires, too? Or do they become even poorer?

This redistribution of wealth will benefit many, but someone will lose money. Who will lose money?

#10 dinarck

dinarck

• Lopster
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

So you are wondering how it is possible that a country like Iraq with a M2 of 60 trillion will not LOP yet you are buying VND from a country with a M2 of 2500 trillion. Yeah OK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy