Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revaluation announcement on Australian TV

OBE

Yes-- surprisingly-- they do

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/

Taken from their copyright page,

"Notice of Trademark

The ABC logo is a registered trademark of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. The ABC logo may not be used without the prior specific, written permission of the ABC."

It is not the American Broadcast Channel. Although, as we were able to get the big three U.S. networks (plus tons of others) on satellite in the M.E., I'm sure it can be viewed anywhere else in the world. Just a thought. Ummmm, Go RV!

Yes-- surprisingly-- they do

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/

For all you dumb egocentric Yanks... the ABC is the Australian Broadcasting Commission.

The website links giving in previous posts are to the ABC news site

And regarding the phoney pumpers saying that something was said on the ABC about a lot of countries rebooting their currencies... thats just what it was, a dumb stoopid pumper who works for dinar sellers trying to get gullible peeps to buy dinars on reserve or layaway in the hope that they will lose their deposits

I am an Australian and I watch ABC news, and there has NEVER been anything on the news about countries revaluing their countries in the last 6 months... GUARANTEED!!!

I recommend that if there is a moderator on this website that they close this stoopid PUMPERS thread.

Edited by pt49
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

For all you dumb egocentric Yanks... the ABC is the Australian Broadcasting Commission.

And regarding the phoney pumpers saying that something was said on the ABC about a lot of countries rebooting their currencies... thats just what it was, a dumb stoopid pumper who works for dinar sellers trying to get gullible peeps to buy dinars on reserve or layaway in the hope that they will lose their deposits

I am an Australian and I watch ABC news, and there has NEVER been anything on the news about countries revaluing their countries in the last 6 months... GUARANTEED!!!

I recommend that if there is a moderator on this website that they close this stoopid PUMPERS thread.

Thanks for letting us know what the 'real deal' is over there, it did seem like a bunch of rubbish. Btw, you do any prospecting over there, I hear there are vast gold fields over in Australia. ;)

From Debtarheelgirl]*:25 EST I personally just got a phone call from a National Evangelist friend who got a call from his Austrailian minister friend,Austrailian TV announced Re-evaluation of MANY countries Currencies would take place on Friday! WOO HOO!

lol.

Friday this week, next week, the following week and so on, so which Friday ?

May 9, 2024

I would think the minister and the evangelist have a pretty high source.

And why would you think that? Just because they're a minister and an evangelist?

All things good come to those who are patient.

End Quote

Define "patient" time-wise.

I just went to Dinar Re#aps and this post from Dinarwishes or tarheel, etc.. (whomever IDK or care).. said that she heard this from George ...oh crap, my brain is fried.. but that prophet guy who said last yr that the IQD would revalue by June 10th

Same dude... you guys remember that right?

Just thought that was odd...

George Robinson if I remember correctly.

Perhaps if we all sent them five bucks, they would shut up for a while?

End Quote

Way too much... Make that 5 Dinars max. and we can talk about it.

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but from what I took from watching the video was that the US dollar was realigning (making a come back in value) against the currencies listed on his graph. I did not see IQD on the list... The word used was "Re-allign" not "Re-Value".... don't get me wrong... I want and need this just as much as anyone else. I do appreciate the article pointing out that something positive is on the horizon... I just don't believe it is refering to an RV... ..............PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME BE WRONG!!!!!

Sorry but that is exactly what he said.

From Debtarheelgirl]*:25 EST I personally just got a phone call from a National Evangelist friend who got a call from his Austrailian minister friend,Austrailian TV announced Re-evaluation of MANY countries Currencies would take place on Friday! WOO HOO!

The report said that the realignment is becasue of a stronger US dollar nothing more. It had nothing to do with IQD.

Gurus try to read ANYTHING going on ANYWHERE to mean an RV is right now. We all can see where this has gotten them.

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but from what I took from watching the video was that the US dollar was realigning (making a come back in value) against the currencies listed on his graph. I did not see IQD on the list... The word used was "Re-allign" not "Re-Value".... don't get me wrong... I want and need this just as much as anyone else. I do appreciate the article pointing out that something positive is on the horizon... I just don't believe it is refering to an RV... ..............PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME BE WRONG!!!!!

You're not wrong....way to pay attention to detail. Wish everyone would be so dilligent ;)

• Upvote 1

Stomps my feet. Dang it everyone has a high placed source. I want one too.

"Both Okie and Possum are available!" "You better get them under contract now." "You won't be able to afford them after the RV.....you know.....all the book deals and TV appearances!" "Just sayin!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

I really find the reference to "dumb egocentric Yanks", as well as the "stoopid PUMPERS thread" to be rather nasty. I hadn't thought Australians were like that. Of course my only terms or reference regarding Australians has been the fact that I was married to an Australian for 34 years before he passed away and have known, and respected, his father, another Australian now in his nineties, for the same length of time. I have met the relatives and visited the old Oz homestead and been charmed by what seemed to be a general Australian attitude of acceptance and moderation and ... well, politeness. I guess that appealed to me, being a Canadian and hoping we exhibit those same qualities.

So, having someone who admits to be Australian come out with such a blast of nasty comments really upsets me. I have to assume you are the exception to the rule in this case. And if I were you I wouldn't want to brag about being Australian if you are going to behave this way ... you might just find there are other Australians who resent the implication that they might all be that way.

Go ahead, bash me. I can take it. I am obviously more secure than you are and don't feel threatened by anything you could say ... just disappointed.

:(

smee2

• Upvote 4

I just went to Dinar Re#aps and this post from Dinarwishes or tarheel, etc.. (whomever IDK or care).. said that she heard this from George ...oh crap, my brain is fried.. but that prophet guy who said last yr that the IQD would revalue by June 10th

Same dude... you guys remember that right?

Just thought that was odd...

Yes I remember this man, the one who said silver would be at over $50.00 an oz. by the first of the year (2012) then on to $500.00 an oz. by june.(2012) Well we need a miracle now cause its not out of the thrities yet, and we only got three months to go!!! Im waitin!!! :o :o :o:rolleyes: plus we need this IQD to RV nooow!! Come RV now!!! I need a Harvest now! In the Name Above All Names Jesus!!!

Forget it. It ain't happening any time soon....Just last week, Parliament launched another study for the raising of the zeros

Translation 2:

CBI intensify efforts to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

Tuesday 2012/3/13 10: 11 am

Baghdad-a u a: continue to the Central Bank of Iraq project delete zeros of the Iraqi currency.

The Bank adviser said the appearance of Mohamed Saleh. in a statement to radio (Sawa) Tuesday. “the Committee charged with establishing the building blocks of zeros from the currency project deleted in the process of completing its work in Iraq,” he said, adding that the project will be launched early next year.

http://bit.ly/ycX6qF

• Downvote 1

:blink: hmmmm....

*goes to pull the trigger*

AnimeShooter.jpg

......wait.... :huh: *thinks to self* :blink:

Should me pull the trigger and shoot up this senseless..."Friend of Friend of Friend in High Places" Rubbish post??? i'll let y'all decide their fate. :lol::P

• Upvote 2