Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revaluation announcement on Australian TV

OBE

From Debtarheelgirl]*:25 EST I personally just got a phone call from a National Evangelist friend who got a call from his Austrailian minister friend,Austrailian TV announced Re-evaluation of MANY countries Currencies would take place on Friday! WOO HOO!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 31

From Debtarheelgirl]*:25 EST I personally just got a phone call from a National Evangelist friend who got a call from his Austrailian minister friend,Austrailian TV announced Re-evaluation of MANY countries Currencies would take place on Friday! WOO HOO!

Friday this week, next week, the following week and so on, so which Friday ?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

tarheel finally lost her grip completely....she's been slipping for quite awhile. sorry to see her go :(

she didn't actually say the dinar was included....that will be her out B)

• Upvote 3

Debtarheelgirl is nothing but a pumper. She used to pump for Frank26.............Again, these people who are using religion to hammer naive & honest folks, are gonna have Hell to pay.

Yeah I don't like the religious twist they use on investments. Sometimes I want to choke'm. :P

• Upvote 5

Debtarheelgirl is nothing but a pumper. She used to pump for Frank26.............Again, these people who are using religion to hammer naive & honest folks, are gonna have Hell to pay.

my problem with that is it's not soon enough :o

• Upvote 4

Thanks OBE, for posting Deb's note...(+1)....HERE IS ANOTHER THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT...!

Just passing info along....RON B)

Tidbits from around Dinarland Thurs. Evening - 03/15/2012

Posted in Dinar Recaps

Hi everyone -just saw this and wanted to share with all of us here Joshua-PTR

QUOTE: HI Folks, I live in Australia and just wanted to let you know that on our ABC TV news last night, "it was announced that the world is about to realign the world's currencies." That is the first indication I have heard publicly. END OF QUOTE:
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

One flew over the coo coos nest. :lol:

You have to give it to these pumpers....they are a relentless group. They must be oozing with courage to keep attacking with the same old rhetoric, day after day, week afetr week, month after month, and year after year.....only to get slammed down each time. Either that, or they are the dumbest bunch on the planet? Willing to entertain thoughts...it's a slow night :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks OBE, for posting Deb's note...(+1)....HERE IS ANOTHER THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT...!

Just passing info along....RON B)

Tidbits from around Dinarland Thurs. Evening - 03/15/2012

Posted in Dinar Recaps

Hi everyone -just saw this and wanted to share with all of us here Joshua-PTR

YOUR WELCOME!!! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They have ABC (American broadcast channel) down under ? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing.....

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe they ment their version of ABC news and it just didnt come out that way... just trying to be optimistic....

• Upvote 1

I was thinking the same thing.....

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe they ment their version of ABC news and it just didnt come out that way... just trying to be optimistic....

lol...they have it, but it stands for Australian Broadcasting Corp

• Upvote 3