Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revaluation announcement on Australian TV

OBE

I also live in Australia and tried to find where this "announcement" was made. Researched yesterday'sABC archives and found SFA. Strange that there was no other news about currency re-alignments on other channels in Aus. Mind you we are in Australia and use to hearing heavily edited second hand info.

Nevertheless, all news coming out of Iraq sounds good. I would expect for the high return that we anticipate, we will be stuffed around for awhile. All things good come to those who are patient.

• Upvote 2

I am sorry to say that I have a good friend that after a year of "tonight, cash in tomorrow, Monday will be a blessing" happened to said to me today, " they are calling for it tonight". How can you reach them? I know everyone wants this to happen, but they believe false prophets. If you point out that they have been saying this for years, then you are negative and they don't want to talk about it. It is really sad.

• Upvote 2

I just went to Dinar Re#aps and this post from Dinarwishes or tarheel, etc.. (whomever IDK or care).. said that she heard this from George ...oh crap, my brain is fried.. but that prophet guy who said last yr that the IQD would revalue by June 10th

Same dude... you guys remember that right?

Just thought that was odd...

I also live in Australia and tried to find where this "announcement" was made. Researched yesterday'sABC archives and found SFA. Strange that there was no other news about currency re-alignments on other channels in Aus. Mind you we are in Australia and use to hearing heavily edited second hand info.

Nevertheless, all news coming out of Iraq sounds good. I would expect for the high return that we anticipate, we will be stuffed around for awhile. All things good come to those who are patient.

You wont find anything because its total BS right on cue for Friday paychecks.

• Upvote 1

hello DV i am a newbie to register to the site but i am not a newbie to the site. i have been following all you from the outside and i just sit back and learn. never had nothing to say till today. you guys have gotten on debtarheelgirl alot and i feel bad. i know we hear so much crap and BS that is crazy. And please understand i have much respect for all of you and i am not coming here to disrespect anyone. i saw the same report on AU TV. and i have been wondering if anyone here was going to break it down but everyone is saying its a lie so i have the link please watch he starts talking about the "realign" about 7 secs in. I think he is talking about all countries but he did not specify Iraq. can someone please let me know if im mistaken or if maybe just maybe it is all countries. Thanks

Ps i know im going to get bashed(please be gentle) based on the history i have seen over the year. but i do not work for anyone i know nothing i have no prediction and i dont want to pump nothing. i am just a regular person waiting patiently. I appreciate all information given Thanks to you all.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-15/the-kohler-report/3892546

justcause

• Upvote 5

I would be wary of anything Debtarheelgirl puts out. She has been consistently wrong in calling RV after RV for months. Consider the source when deciding whether to buy into this B.S. For my part, I will simply check cbi.iq when I get up tomorrow, and then I will know for sure whether the rate changed or not. No gurus, filters, or other needed to interpret the outcome.

hello DV i am a newbie to register to the site but i am not a newbie to the site. i have been following all you from the outside and i just sit back and learn. never had nothing to say till today. you guys have gotten on debtarheelgirl alot and i feel bad. i know we hear so much crap and BS that is crazy. And please understand i have much respect for all of you and i am not coming here to disrespect anyone. i saw the same report on AU TV. and i have been wondering if anyone here was going to break it down but everyone is saying its a lie so i have the link please watch he starts talking about the "realign" about 7 secs in. I think he is talking about all countries but he did not specify Iraq. can someone please let me know if im mistaken or if maybe just maybe it is all countries. Thanks

Ps i know im going to get bashed(please be gentle) based on the history i have seen over the year. but i do not work for anyone i know nothing i have no prediction and i dont want to pump nothing. i am just a regular person waiting patiently. I appreciate all information given Thanks to you all.

http://www.abc.net.a...-report/3892546

justcause

He does say a big realignment coming, but doesn't say when, thanks this is getting interesting.

In September... LOL

Haha, I'll be happy if it does happen by September.

After further researching the claim that it was announced on the ABC Australia that there was going to be a world currency re-alignment, I came across this report from the ABC's financial reporter, Alan Kohler. He mentioned in his report quote:" ...now there is a big re-alignment taking place amongst the world's currencies because of an awakening of optimism about the American economy. Surveys are pointing toward a recovery in manufacturing industry which is pushing the US dollar higher, especially against the Japanese yen. And that's despite a sharp sell off in the US bond market........."

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:30pm AEDT

The Kohler Report

Here is the link if you need to hear from the horses gob. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-15/the-kohler-report/3892546

Go and figure it out yourselves.

i'll make a prediction but it wont be as popular as this! it wont rv tomorrow! or the next week or the month after that! It will go down slowly and methodically over the next couple of years! just my opinion and i have been right for 9 years!! anyone want to bet their dinar on it?

blueduck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Please don't think I'm predicting tomorrow or anything but I had what I think is a 'sign' tonight while I was running some errands...I have a really good feeling for 'soon' (lol, don't ya love that word)....I think we are blessed people to be in on this, hold on tight this ride may be coming to an end...not just my sign or feeling points to that, the news is coming fast lately.....God bless and good luck to us all!

• Upvote 3

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but from what I took from watching the video was that the US dollar was realigning (making a come back in value) against the currencies listed on his graph. I did not see IQD on the list... The word used was "Re-allign" not "Re-Value".... don't get me wrong... I want and need this just as much as anyone else. I do appreciate the article pointing out that something positive is on the horizon... I just don't believe it is refering to an RV... ..............PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME BE WRONG!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Well if these people like Frank26, and so on are doing all this, im sure as a business. If they bring religion into there conferences then they are probably non-profit and need to pray and so forth. There conferences are recorded as proof that they are praying. So all proceeds are a write-off.

• Upvote 1

Just scanning through comments and it struck me that perhaps we should all be looking for our "intel" from "down under" rather than "up top" or even "over there" ... I mean, Oz seems to be where the "high source" is located ... why not?

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Oh, boy...here we go again. Another weekend approaches, and like another post stated...another pay check to gouge. These fools will never stop, because people keep listening...and keep buying. Perhaps if we all sent them five bucks, they would shut up for a while? Just sayin....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well if these people like Frank26, and so on are doing all this, im sure as a business. If they bring religion into there conferences then they are probably non-profit and need to pray and so forth. There conferences are recorded as proof that they are praying. So all proceeds are a write-off.

***///

Yer a smart chap, TLHUBER, to make this a point. ;)

Helps clarify it for those who may put too much credence in these GooRusefrom a Faith standpoint. +1 from 'Ol Sarge.

***???

...BTW: Did anyone else catch that these nuts are also forcasting a market crash for Monday...?

SHOCKING...! :o

***///

Yer a smart chap, TLHUBER, to make this a point. ;)

Helps clarify it for those who may put too much credence in these GooRusefrom a Faith standpoint. +1 from 'Ol Sarge.

***???

...BTW: Did anyone else catch that these nuts are also forcasting a market crash for Monday...?

SHOCKING...! :o

Yes, Sarge, I heard that. Well, I guess we better order some MRE's and some bottled water. Oh, yah...don't forget the fuel and candles. LOL!

• Upvote 1