Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Canadian Scientists cure cancer!

FreckledFuzz

What a sad world we live in where everything--I mean everything---revolves around the almighty $.

This treatment- deemed safe while only killing the cancer cells and leaving the healthy ones alone, unfortunately will get shoved under the rug and forgotten about.

"Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, and without a patent they cannot make money."

http://www.moneytrendsresearch.com/scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-notice/

Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice

Posted on January 27, 2012 by Gekko Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is but little ripple in the news or on TV. It is a simple technique using a very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders, so there is no concern of side effects or other long term effects.

The drug doesn’t require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

40764_f5201.jpg

Canadian scientists tested dichloroacetate (DCA) on human cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, but why are the major drug companies not involved, or the media not interested in this find?

In human cells there is a natural cancer fighting organelle, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered in order to be effective. Scientists used to think that the mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. They used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in fighting cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on the glycolysis method to fight cancer. DCA treatment on the other hand doesn’t rely on glycolysis but instead on the mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria, which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The effect of this allows for the reactivation of a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can’t be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn’t break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, and without a patent they cannot make money. They’re currently making fortunes with their AIDS patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won’t develop DCA drugs, independent laboratories should start researching DCA more to confirm all of the above findings and begin producing drugs. All of the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer.

This article hopes to raise more awareness of dichloroacetate, and to hopefully inspire some independent companies and small startups to pick up on this idea and begin producing life-saving drugs… because the big companies won’t be touching it for a long time.

• Upvote 6

What a sad world we live in where everything--I mean everything---revolves around the almighty $.

This treatment- deemed safe while only killing the cancer cells and leaving the healthy ones alone, unfortunately will get shoved under the rug and forgotten about.

"Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, and without a patent they cannot make money."

http://www.moneytrendsresearch.com/scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-notice/

Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice

Posted on January 27, 2012 by Gekko Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is but little ripple in the news or on TV. It is a simple technique using a very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders, so there is no concern of side effects or other long term effects.

The drug doesn’t require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

40764_f5201.jpg

Canadian scientists tested dichloroacetate (DCA) on human cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, but why are the major drug companies not involved, or the media not interested in this find?

In human cells there is a natural cancer fighting organelle, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered in order to be effective. Scientists used to think that the mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. They used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in fighting cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on the glycolysis method to fight cancer. DCA treatment on the other hand doesn’t rely on glycolysis but instead on the mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria, which in turn fights the cancer cells.

The effect of this allows for the reactivation of a process called apoptosis. You see, mitochondria contain an all-too-important self-destruct button that can’t be pressed in cancer cells. Without it, tumors grow larger as cells refuse to be extinguished. Fully functioning mitochondria, thanks to DCA, can once again die.

With glycolysis turned off, the body produces less lactic acid, so the bad tissue around cancer cells doesn’t break down and seed new tumors.

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, and without a patent they cannot make money. They’re currently making fortunes with their AIDS patent. Since the pharmaceutical companies won’t develop DCA drugs, independent laboratories should start researching DCA more to confirm all of the above findings and begin producing drugs. All of the groundwork can be done in collaboration with the universities, who will be glad to assist in such research and can develop an effective drug for curing cancer.

This article hopes to raise more awareness of dichloroacetate, and to hopefully inspire some independent companies and small startups to pick up on this idea and begin producing life-saving drugs… because the big companies won’t be touching it for a long time.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/cancercure.asp

Edited by armondtoth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where can we get these supplements with DCA. If its already in use in other drugs they should be readily available in some form.

I did a quick search on DCA- [i hae better things to be doing this lovely afternoon- it's 70 degrees here in MN!}

here's a site you can purchase from:

http://puredca.com/

There's a link to a study in *.pdf form at the bottom of their page I want to read later

I'm proud of the canadian doctors for their achievement, this is great news...........but with free health care up there, and a 6 month to a year wait for anything serious, people will die while on waiting lists. here in the US, our doctors are being replaced by nurse practitioners. I had one give me a physical, she had to call in another nurse when the hernia check, time came. I don't know if it was to keep me, possibly from raping her or her raping me:shakehead:

Yes, I read that from Snopes too, but doing research on it shows a lot more for this than against it.

The last line on Snopes is very telling:

"....trying to capitalize on a discovery before it's ready for prime time".

Which, to me anyway, tells me there's truth to this somewhere.-IMO

I think whoever wrote the rebuttal works in the practicing medicine field, where Big Pharma is King.

• Upvote 2

Seems like someone already did patent this DCA as a treatment for cancer.....

http://www.thedcasit...ca_patents.html

Licensed to viral genetics....

Apparently the website that the original poster tagged for a link didnt do their homework laugh.gif

Unless I am reading the above webpage wrong.... blink.gif

Thanks for sharing freckled....

Apparently the website that the original poster tagged for a link didnt do their homework laugh.gif

Ok so they dont have DCA patented, but its clinical use patented but it seems there is a little hang up on getting this drug commercialized big time and being distributed widely.....

(I guess it helps to read all the info first laugh.gif )

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4

***///

Pretty crappy when we have to go underground to get treatment because the

Pharmaceutical co's. and their political minions control if we live or die.

The OWO freaks who want to diminish the global population could care less about you or I...

I want my walnuts, too... :angry:

Pretty funny stuff Sgt. Fury - crappy it is. Perhaps OWS has a point - take Wall St. out of Congress :D

Gimme my nuts.... :P

• Upvote 1

Ok so they dont have DCA patented, but its clinical use patented but it seems there is a little hang up on getting this drug commercialized big time and being distributed widely.....

(I guess it helps to read all the info first laugh.gif )

Thanks Keep :)

I did see that there was a patent. But unfortunately, for things to be used in Western Medicine [practicing medicine] it has to have a name, and be patented--- most likely and preferably by a Big Pharma name.

Easy is right. I didn't believe it at first a few years ago when someone told me that doctors are paid to keep people ill. Yes you read that correctly.

Western doctors are paid to keep their patients ill. The more medicines one is on the better.

Until I started reading and doing my own research.

Why the the United States have deplorably horrible numbers as far as health issues are concerned? [obesity, diabetes, cancer, etc]? vs. other regions of the world? Our health system is the most regulated-- so it's supposed to be the best- right?

Dr. Oz had a good show yesterday .

He had a segment on there with a lady who said something amazing:

Food is medicine.

As of right now, I have replaced 5 prescription medications that weren't really doing anything for me but making matters worse- with supplements and food. [dietary change]

Since doing so, I have no more ulcers, I've lost 40 pounds [no exercise!] and I have no more daily aches and pains.

• Upvote 3

I did see that there was a patent. But unfortunately, for things to be used in Western Medicine [practicing medicine] it has to have a name, and be patented--- most likely and preferably by a Big Pharma name.

Easy is right. I didn't believe it at first a few years ago when someone told me that doctors are paid to keep people ill. Yes you read that correctly.

Western doctors are paid to keep their patients ill. The more medicines one is on the better.

Why the the United States have deplorably horrible numbers as far as health issues are concerned? [obesity, diabetes, cancer, etc]? vs. other regions of the world? Our health system is the most regulated-- so it's supposed to be the best- right?

Food is medicine.

As of right now, I have replaced 5 prescription medications that weren't really doing anything for me but making matters worse- with supplements and food. [dietary change]

Since doing so, I have no more ulcers, I've lost 40 pounds [no exercise!] and I have no more daily aches and pains.

I'll even go a little farther here, I have a friend who is a cancer research doctor in Miami and these were his words to me. Cancer research is big money not just to the private sector but to a lot of University's around the world. If they came out with a drug to cure all cancers these institutions would go belly up because they get so much grant money for research.

I'll even go a little farther here, I have a friend who is a cancer research doctor in Miami and these were his words to me. Cancer research is big money not just to the private sector but to a lot of University's around the world. If they came out with a drug to cure all cancers these institutions would go belly up because they get so much grant money for research.

.. I had a 5 year old son that died of cancer back in 1982 and they were saying that back then...

Edited by mrref

Food is medicine.

What did you change? Hopefully you don't mind my inquiry.... the info could help many. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

***///

Pretty crappy when we have to go underground to get treatment because the

Pharmaceutical co's. and their political minions control if we live or die.

The OWO freaks who want to diminish the global population could care less about you or I...

I want my walnuts, too... :angry:

The US Border patrol at both the Canada & Mexico crossings are now trained on how to search & seize phamasuticals from seniors crossing the border to purchase cheaper US manufactured drugs. The politicians don't get their kickbacks that way.

• Upvote 1

What did you change? Hopefully you don't mind my inquiry.... the info could help many. Thanks!

I don't want to turn this into a rambling post so I'll keep it short :)

I got off insulin completely by eliminating bleached white flour from my diet. I have learned that the damage is done though, so I still have to stay away from massive carbs and most simple sugars [candy]. I still take Glipizide though.

I got off Prilosec [Omeprazole] by taking a 500mg Ginger capsule in the morning w/ breakfast and taking a tumeric supplement at night

I sip throughout the day an 8 oz "sippy cup" of water with a dab of organic honey and organic Apple Cider Vinegar.[1 tsp] [w/ mother] The vinegar - over -time- regulates a healthy metabolism and has eliminated my daily aches [ The tumeric supp helps with this too]-- this is how the weight dropped [not over night!]

I take a tsp of Carlson's Lemon flavored fish oil. Literally my mind was deteriorating- and fast. I tried caps, but the fish burps were nasty. Once I found this stuff, after 2 weeks the difference was night and day. It also helped with the depression. -- I eliminated Cymbalta.

The other 2 meds eliminated were pain meds. You can see how most of the above was cyclical. Pain, fatigue, and depression--- pills--- stomach rot.

• Upvote 2

I don't want to turn this into a rambling post so I'll keep it short :)

I got off insulin completely by eliminating bleached white flour from my diet. I have learned that the damage is done though, so I still have to stay away from massive carbs and most simple sugars [candy]. I still take Glipizide though.

I got off Prilosec [Omeprazole] by taking a 500mg Ginger capsule in the morning w/ breakfast and taking a tumeric supplement at night

I sip throughout the day an 8 oz "sippy cup" of water with a dab of organic honey and organic Apple Cider Vinegar.[1 tsp] [w/ mother] The vinegar - over -time- regulates a healthy metabolism and has eliminated my daily aches [ The tumeric supp helps with this too]-- this is how the weight dropped [not over night!]

I take a tsp of Carlson's Lemon flavored fish oil. Literally my mind was deteriorating- and fast. I tried caps, but the fish burps were nasty. Once I found this stuff, after 2 weeks the difference was night and day. It also helped with the depression. -- I eliminated Cymbalta.

The other 2 meds eliminated were pain meds. You can see how most of the above was cyclical. Pain, fatigue, and depression--- pills--- stomach rot.

Thank you for the info!! Im happy to hear you are better and that you did it naturally. Very interesting how many ailments can be treated and even cured with natural means. Your effort to post the above info is very much appreciated!! :D

http://gerson.org/gerpress/ Many with 6 months to live and less have been fully cured and lived cancer-free lives thereafter for many years by participating in the Gerson Therapy.

To echo the sentiments on here, cancer treatment is an area that allows pharmaceuticals/treatment centers/various other institutes and programs to rake in big money - there's no real incentive to 'solve' the problem when so much of your revenue comes in the door via repeat customers. I haven't been the same since watching a documentary that included a sneak peek of a board room meeting for one of the big pharmaceutical companies. They were discussing a new type of medication that would help people in some form, but one guy objected, saying it is known to cause other issues and ailments. The response from another man was along the lines of, "well, we'll just make something for that too!"

I'm not opposed to free market capitalism, but this is not a free market. It's a monopoly of the information people need in order to make informed decisions about their health.

Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the institute or send me a PM.