Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

:blink: hmmm...it just wouldn't be me if me didn't comment on this subject. :lol:

me have a wish list but for a couple on me wish list would be just for Status or show, because of me state you can own them BUT there is no where you can shoot it. :(

Wish list....(show piece)

Barrett M107A1

Anzio 20mm

Wish list....(can Use)

that double barrel 1911

i saw this this show that did a Desert AR/AK hybrid unsuppressed (suppressed fire arms are illegal in this state)...thought that was pretty kewl.

:lol: thats it for now. ^_^

Barrett M107A1 ...Nice Shinnadan... I was wondering when you would chime in!!!wink.gif

M107A1_1.jpg

I'm going to start out small, and just get my rights back. :lol: :lol: Then I want 56 tons of fun love. :lol: :lol: Unloaded Just playin. Colt .40 cal. Pistol and a .44 mag. for bear protection when I go to Alaska, riot gun, shotgun for hunting, and a 7mm rifle also for hunting. If it comes to having to bunker down I have friends that have more than they can handle. With all the reloading you can do. In fact the wife and kids all know how to reload. I'll be asking their advise before shopping for sure.

Ruger Stainless 7mm Mag

634658788144568870ilt0un5r.jpg

fastarnie - A sweet riffle for hunting big game. One problem at the shooting range though. The barrel heats up after 3-4 rounds and the bullets start to drift on the target.. which is frustrating until you know it's not you... it's the gun. In real life scenario's though, being a bolt action, and making sure your shot counts... I have found it is a very sweet, versatile hunting riffle...imo! wink.gif

Those are all nice choices listed, but for defense, I already have what I need. However, I am not without my dream list for Post RV. I would like:

1. Colt SAA 1st generation

2. Colt .44 converstion (the transition between muzzle loading and cartridge pistols)

3. M-1 Garand

4. WWII issue M-1911

5. M-1903 Springfield

6. M-60 tank (don't know what I would do with it but it is on the list)

Anyone have any other cool antique firearms they would suggest?

A tank huh... why didn't I think of that??? laugh.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

Those are all nice choices listed, but for defense, I already have what I need. However, I am not without my dream list for Post RV. I would like:

1. Colt SAA 1st generation

2. Colt .44 converstion (the transition between muzzle loading and cartridge pistols)

3. M-1 Garand

4. WWII issue M-1911

5. M-1903 Springfield

6. M-60 tank (don't know what I would do with it but it is on the list)

Anyone have any other cool antique firearms they would suggest?

Oh yes, an M-1 Gurand......would absolutely love to have one. I want one of dem too !!! :)

• Upvote 1

DPMS makes a solid AR-10, it will defiantly be on the list.

yes the panther is what I have my eye on :)

Nice gun Sportfisher... your gonna need an RV just to afford bullets!!!laugh.gifwink.gif

oh you must be talking about the ge mini gun :D

• Upvote 2

M1 Garand is on my short list too. I hope there are some nice ones coming in on that boat out of Korea..

sniper2.jpg

Just so everyone knows what ya'll are talking about.... hmmmm... looks like the list is growing! wink.gif

M1 Garand is on my short list too. I hope there are some nice ones coming in on that boat out of Korea..

Yeah the M1 Garand 30-06 is a sweety. But its big brother the springfield M1A (M14) .308 Has got to be one of the all time favorites. after the RV im thinking M1A national match on top of every thing in this thread hahahahaha

• Upvote 1

Yeah the M1 Garand 30-06 is a sweety. But its big brother the springfield M1A (M14) .308 Has got to be one of the all time favorites. after the RV im thinking M1A national match on top of every thing in this thread hahahahaha

I would like to have the national match M14 also (the M1A was soldiers choice over the M16 in Nam)

• Upvote 1

I would like to have the national match M14 also (the M1A was soldiers choice over the M16 in Nam)

Yeah I bought a brand new one in 87 for $700 you cant touch one now for under $2000. Sold it to get my kid married. His marrige lasted 4 years. Still kicking myself in the a$$ for that one. It shot like a dream 200 yard beer cans open sights not a problem

• Upvote 1

Oh yes, an M-1 Gurand......would absolutely love to have one. I want one of dem too !!! :)

I shot my buddies for the first time last week, it's a solid piece of machinery! And it gave me a lot of respect for our soldiers who lugged that heavy thing all over Europe and Japan!

I have heard the new M1A's are pieces of junk, they are unfinished and break easily.

And while we're at it lets add the Garand's little brother.

10148gw_hero.jpg

The M1 Carbine

• Upvote 1

.460 S&W...B)...................sweet

Nice, that is one bad arss gun.... but they aught to come with a warning label explaining why small woman should not shoot them... here's why...

wink.gif Yeah, I know... some gals got the moxy, but seriously.... a gun should feel comfortable to the shooter, and that may vary for all of us.
  • Upvote 1

Well, since post Rv money shouldn't be an issue, and you did say "dream guns,"I would love to have one of these (maybe for the roof of my house or maybe I could mount it on my motorcycle biggrin.gif ).
  • Upvote 3

[quote name='WallyWeaver' date='15 March 2012 - 01:39 PM'

Well, since post Rv money shouldn't be an issue, and you did say "dream guns,"I would love to have one of these (maybe for the roof of my house or maybe I could mount it on my motorcycle biggrin.gif ).

Remind me to never tick you off WalleyWeaver... never...ever!!!unsure.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 2

Remind me to never tick you off WalleyWeaver... never...ever!!!unsure.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Too funny R&S. I'm actually a really nice guy.... just don't cut me off on the freeway... without using your turn signal.... while talking on your cell phone at the same time. Especially not when I've got a M 134 mounted on my bike. biggrin.gif

Thanks for starting this thread... looks like a lot of members are having fun with it.

Lot's of really cool choices on here everyone.

WW.

• Upvote 2

Too funny R&S. I'm actually a really nice guy.... just don't cut me off on the freeway... without using your turn signal.... while talking on your cell phone at the same time. Especially not when I've got a M 134 mounted on my bike. biggrin.gif

Thanks for starting this thread... looks like a lot of members are having fun with it.

Lot's of really cool choices on here everyone.

WW.

I can't cut you off in traffic if we all ride in the same limo in Vegas now can I??? I have a feeling to be on your side is safer than the "other side"! wink.giflaugh.gif

Come On RV Baby!!! We got some toys to buy!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

post-33881-13318419674_thumb.jpg

Lets not forget the American version of the FN-FAL. The SA58 para elite. :D

Now ain't that a sweet looking thing!... and American made!!!biggrin.gif

Hey I wanna add a FYI tip... if you like to "stockpile your ammo and guns" don't expect someone who comes to work in your house to "move em all" just to work in a closet or room that all the "stuff is stored in"... Ufdah!!! wink.gif Take it easy on the poor guy and move it yourself ahead of time!!! rolleyes.gif The reason I say that is that I had to move an entire collection for one guy... that was way more of a work out than the YMCA... just sayin!!! laugh.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

(edited)

post-33881-13318419674_thumb.jpg

Lets not forget the American version of the FN-FAL. The SA58 para elite. :D

very nice, already have the Civilian version Springfield SAR48, but only shoots semi :(

****************************************************************************************************************

just in case you missed it, here is the 20mm

http://www.anzioironworks.com/MAG-FED-20MM-RIFLE.htm

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 2

very nice, already have the Civilian version Springfield SAR48, but only shoots semi :(

****************************************************************************************************************

just in case you missed it, here is the 20mm

http://www.anzioiron...-20MM-RIFLE.htm

5000 yard shots!... 5000 YARDS!!! Holy Smokes!!! huh.gif There are 1760 yards in a mile, that's... that's 2.84 miles!!! blink.gif Sheez! Astounding if it's possible. And I thought the shot in the movie "Shooter" was long at 1.5 miles! It's obvious this isn't one of those easily concealed sniper type guns... but at that range who needs to be that covert??? unsure.gif This puts a whole new definition to long range shooting imo.... and with a suppressor too, talk about a lethal combination! Oh boy, you definitely win the long range wish list category sportfisherrolleyes.gif

Thanks for sharing... got any models for "fishing"???? wink.gif

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not to be ignored on a wish list.. the silent hunter... here's a nice little toy! wink.gif

Barnett Ghost 400 CRT Crossbow ... shoots a nice 400 F.P.S. .. no it's not a sniper rifle, but for silent game hunting a bow can't be beat in most cases... but that's a whole other category!

41sm7snmb%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Upvote 5

While you may have big bucks to spend, don't forget that to legally own some of the stuff listed here (20mm, mini-gun), as well as any of the REALLY fun stuff (full auto, suppressed, etc.), you re going to have to deal with Uncle Sam's Treasury department. After filling out the paperwork, you can expect to wait 4-6 months to have your $200 tax stamp approved (per weapon), just to be able to take possession of your new toy.

I'd tell you to get started now, but you'll probably be required to actually BUY the firearm in question before starting the paperwork. Then WAIT WAIT WAIT.

This doesn't apply to any of the semi auto or bolt action weapons discussed.

As far as post RV purchases, I'm personally joining the .50 / 20mm / minigun club!

gbosh

• Upvote 3

5000 yard shots!... 5000 YARDS!!! Holy Smokes!!! huh.gif There are 1760 yards in a mile, that's... that's 2.84 miles!!! blink.gif Sheez! Astounding if it's possible. And I thought the shot in the movie "Shooter" was long at 1.5 miles! It's obvious this isn't one of those easily concealed sniper type guns... but at that range who needs to be that covert??? unsure.gif This puts a whole new definition to long range shooting imo.... and with a suppressor too, talk about a lethal combination! Oh boy, you definitely win the long range wish list category sportfisherrolleyes.gif

Thanks for sharing... got any models for "fishing"???? wink.gif

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not to be ignored on a wish list.. the silent hunter... here's a nice little toy! wink.gif

Barnett Ghost 400 CRT Crossbow ... shoots a nice 400 F.P.S. .. no it's not a sniper rifle, but for silent game hunting a bow can't be beat in most cases... but that's a whole other category!

41sm7snmb%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wow nice bow Rod I like where they placed the quiver its all just so compact. SWEEEEEET !!!!!

• Upvote 1

While you may have big bucks to spend, don't forget that to legally own some of the stuff listed here (20mm, mini-gun), as well as any of the REALLY fun stuff (full auto, suppressed, etc.), you re going to have to deal with Uncle Sam's Treasury department. After filling out the paperwork, you can expect to wait 4-6 months to have your $200 tax stamp approved (per weapon), just to be able to take possession of your new toy.

I'd tell you to get started now, but you'll probably be required to actually BUY the firearm in question before starting the paperwork. Then WAIT WAIT WAIT.

This doesn't apply to any of the semi auto or bolt action weapons discussed.

As far as post RV purchases, I'm personally joining the .50 / 20mm / minigun club!

gbosh

Good point, The National Firearm Act goes against the Second Amendment and strips citizens of our right to bear arms. The following are affected by it:

1. A rifle with a barrel less than 16"

2. A shotgun with a barrel less than 18"

3. Any Suppressor

4. Any firearm with a caliber larger than .50 (shotguns are excluded from this)

5. Any firearm which fire more than one round pure trigger squeeze (there are many stipulations to this)

6. Destructive device (grenades, ect.)

If you plan on purchasing any of these get a deck of cards and learn to play solitaire, because it's going to be a while.

• Upvote 1

I like this thread! I've acquired several nice pieces of hardware over the years, but post RV I will be adding a few more lol. Here are a few from the list:

L.W.R.C. M6 A3 s /b/ r in 6.8 spc (i dislike direct gas impingement and 5.56)

FN SCAR 16S, maybe even the 17

Springfield M1A Scout

Maybe something in .458 socom

Gun Crafter Industries 1911 w/ Rail.. AND the conversion kit for .50 GI

And I will find a way (legally) to acquire at least one variant of the HK G36. Those are beauties lol

While I don't own nor have the desire for one, I'm reasonably sure it's legal to own a flamethrower.. I don't think it's classified as a weapon or destructive device, you can use them to remove locusts, bees, and other insects. Don't quote me on that lol, just food for thought.

• Upvote 2