Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The left again trying to silence Rush

Lutie

Again the left is stooping to dirty tricks to silence all who don't fall into lock step with their Anti America agenda! I suggest we call or e-mail these sponsors and tell them if they pull out on Rush we are millions out here who will take action against them. They are so desperate to keep what Rush said out in the media while totally ignoring all the nasty despicable things said by their sheep they will stop at nothing. If someone out their smarter then me can start a petition against these advertisers if they drop Rush I think we can make ourselves heard.

Very scary!

This is from Credo Action

Rush Limbaugh's remaining advertisers: Fujitsu, Lifelock and Lear Financial

Our momentum in the campaign against Rush Limbaugh is generating impressive results.Over 444,000 other CREDO Action members have sent the message to Rush's advertisers not to fund his vile attacks on women. But we can't take our short-term victory for granted. National advertisers Fujitsu, Lifelock, and Lear Financial are still supporting the show. And some of the advertisers who merely "suspended" their ads may return once the controversy dies down.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Again the left is stooping to dirty tricks to silence all who don't fall into lock step with their Anti America agenda! I suggest we call or e-mail these sponsors and tell them if they pull out on Rush we are millions out here who will take action against them. They are so desperate to keep what Rush said out in the media while totally ignoring all the nasty despicable things said by their sheep they will stop at nothing. If someone out their smarter then me can start a petition against these advertisers if they drop Rush I think we can make ourselves heard.

Very scary!

Our momentum in the campaign against Rush Limbaugh is generating impressive results.Over 444,000 other CREDO Action members have sent the message to Rush's advertisers not to fund his vile attacks on women. But we can't take our short-term victory for granted. National advertisers Fujitsu, Lifelock, and Lear Financial are still supporting the show. And some of the advertisers who merely "suspended" their ads may return once the controversy dies down.

Yeah, why try to muzzle Rush? He only said, paraphrased here: Since that **** wants to be paid to have sex by taxpayers, we should get something for it. We want her to make tapes of her sex so we can watch it."

That's going out over the national airwaves and kids are listening to it, young mothers, young women.

Hey, wanna buy a Sleep Number bed? - Rush likes his Georgetown sluts on 'em for his sex tapes...

Get real.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Very scary!

By the way - thanks for the link on your post - I used it to add my name to the petition against Gush and spread it on Facebook. You saved me some time.

Thanks Luigi

• Upvote 3

Trying to silence a gaping waste hole as big as Rush's mouth is an exercise in futility. Plus what would the Klan have to listen too if he were gone??

At first I didn't know who you were talking about, Rush or yourself, but when I read gaping waste hole, I knew it was you "SOLIDWASTE"........

..........It's time for a ..........................

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I hope he loses everything and I hope the girl sues him into homelessness.What he did was uncalled for.

Did you listen to the show and the comments made? Or did you just take a few sound-bites on repeat from the MSM?

Just asking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At first I didn't know who you were talking about, Rush or yourself, but when I read gaping waste hole, I knew it was you "SOLIDWASTE"........

..........It's time for a ..........................

Ha Ha Ha He's just not making any friends here (Rep -47) ..... he's been neg'd in a few other threads today too and I can see why ..... good come back +1 mongo

And the score stands at ... Mongo 1 , Solidwaste 0

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ha Ha Ha He's just not making any friends here (Rep -47) ..... he's been neg'd in a few other threads today too and I can see why ..... good come back +1 mongo

And the score stands at ... Mongo 1 , Solidwaste 0

LOL! Yeah, not until I accept jesus and become a Rush fan will I ever have a "good rep" on DV. I wear my neg's like a badge of logic. So have you and mongo been together long?? I love the way you stand up for your man.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

OOOOOOH that cut right to the bone lol .......... Well I'm not religious really at all ..... I'm not a Klan member ...... unless your refering to my family ...... and no my wife might have something to say about me having an inappropriate relationship with another man lol ..... as for standing up for mongo .... I'll stand up for anybody I respect !!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

taxpayers should definitely pay for this girl's contraception. 1) we don't want more of her running around sucking money out of the system. 2) her abortion will cost us more 3) now that i think of it, maybe she should just pony up the 20 bucks a month to get the pill from wal-mart. $3000 for 3 years my a$$.

• Upvote 2

By the way - thanks for the link on your post - I used it to add my name to the petition against Gush and spread it on Facebook. You saved me some time.

Thanks Luigi

You are quite welcome. Your intelligence amazes me! rolleyes.gif

OOOOOOH that cut right to the bone lol .......... Well I'm not religious really at all ..... I'm not a Klan member ...... unless your refering to my family ...... and no my wife might have something to say about me having an inappropriate relationship with another man lol ..... as for standing up for mongo .... I'll stand up for anybody I respect !!

hmmmm, well I never implied you were religious or a Klan member, I guess that implies something about your comprehension skills though. Mongo's a big boy, I don't think he needs daddy's protection.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol! I'm flattered you recognize. Good doggie : )

BTW thanks for the reminder.... my daily Rush dose is starting right now, and since I'm still having trouble reading YOUR posts, I think I'll listen to him before I attend my cross burning.

Very scary!

The Radical Left (lead by the current administration) only calls for free speech when it's for leftists. Never for conservatives. They define the words "hypocrite" and "intolerant".