Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Afganistan

desimo

If you want me to get all teary eyed over a GI going wacko and killing a bunch of Afgans, let's hear some apologizes about our GIs who have been killed by wacko Afgans. How many GIs have been killed by Afgan military, Afgan police, Afgan civilians? I really cannot say sorry for sounding so cold. I am tired of U.S. being seen as the bad guys. I am no longer going to allow our GIs to be seen as the ones who need to apologize for their existance. If it was not for our GIs the world would be speaking German and Japanese. If it was not for our GIs all these nitwits who love to protest would be shot on sight by the government. If you cannot stand behind our GIs please feel free to stand in front of them and make yourself useful.

• Upvote 2

If you want me to get all teary eyed over a GI going wacko and killing a bunch of Afgans, let's hear some apologizes about our GIs who have been killed by wacko Afgans. How many GIs have been killed by Afgan military, Afgan police, Afgan civilians? I really cannot say sorry for sounding so cold. I am tired of U.S. being seen as the bad guys. I am no longer going to allow our GIs to be seen as the ones who need to apologize for their existance. If it was not for our GIs the world would be speaking German and Japanese. If it was not for our GIs all these nitwits who love to protest would be shot on sight by the government. If you cannot stand behind our GIs please feel free to stand in front of them and make yourself useful.

I don't want innocent civilians killed at all but I kind of agree with you. Six of our soldiers were killed because of an accidental burning of the Koran. What did or Government do about it. Nothing!

There is a huge difference between soldiers and civilians. Thats why there is so much anger. No one forced any of these troops to go into these pointless wars. They chose to put themselves at risk, civilians had no choice and no business being engaged what so ever.

The soldiers didnt have a choice !!! ..... you give that up when you become one ...... they forefitted there free will / safety and reduced their life expectancy massively just so people like you can sit at home all nice and safe bitching about them on the internet.

"Civilians have no buisness bieng endangered whatsoever" I really dont know where your going with this statement ...... if their in the middle of a war zone and there not going to leave well there's not much that can be done about that .

by the way you were already neg'd before i got here just incase you think it was me.

• Upvote 3

The soldiers didnt have a choice !!! ..... you give that up when you become one ...... they forefitted there free will / safety and reduced their life expectancy massively just so people like you can sit at home all nice and safe bitching about them on the internet.

"Civilians have no buisness bieng endangered whatsoever" I really dont know where your going with this statement ...... if their in the middle of a war zone and there not going to leave well there's not much that can be done about that .

by the way you were already neg'd before i got here just incase you think it was me.

hmmmm, but they have the choice to become soldiers, do they not??? Yes they do sacrifice, but it aint for "freedom". If We never entered Iraq/Afgan, we would still be sitting on the internet right now.

Hmmm, well. there is something that can be done about that. It's called not murdering civilians, or better yet, not starting unnecessary wars to benefit the military industrial complex under the guise of "freedom"

LOL At this point, does it really matter who neg'd me?? Haters gonna hate.

• Downvote 4

There is a huge difference between soldiers and civilians. Thats why there is so much anger. No one forced any of these troops to go into these pointless wars. They chose to put themselves at risk, civilians had no choice and no business being engaged what so ever.

Yep, those grown, mature, wise, level headed, 18 - 21 year olds chose to put themselves at risk. I wonder how many life changing decisions you or I were capable of making at that age?

A wacko is a wacko - wasp, afro-american, muslim, civilian or military and should be dealt with accordingly with the same punishment. What I don't appreciate is that our commander bends over backwards to apologize and condemn this incident, while shrugging off the Texas massacre of 13 by a muslim as being the result of stress and PTSD.

Do you think 3 tours in Afghanistan might make you wacko?

Yep, those grown, mature, wise, level headed, 18 - 21 year olds chose to put themselves at risk. I wonder how many life changing decisions you or I were capable of making at that age?

A wacko is a wacko - wasp, afro-american, muslim, civilian or military and should be dealt with accordingly with the same punishment. What I don't appreciate is that our commander bends over backwards to apologize and condemn this incident, while shrugging off the Texas massacre of 13 by a muslim as being the result of stress and PTSD.

Do you think 3 tours in Afghanistan might make you wacko?

Well I can't speak for you or anyone else, but I was aware I wanted to live at 18, I was aware of that at 5. I did make a life changing decision, I chose not to sign up to be a hired killer for corporate interests. Every soldier I have ever talked with including friends have no idea why they are there. They simply follow their orders and kill who they are told or feel like killing. I know a soldier that was so used to killing that when his tour ended he chose to go back because he enjoyed killing. This was also soldier who admitted he didn't know why they were there.

Stop making stuff up, Obamas words "No faith justifies these murderous and craven acts; no just and loving God looks upon them with favor," One of Obama's quotes condemning the fort hood shooting. Stop twisting the truth just because Obama condemns murder equally.

I think 5 minutes in Afghanistan might make me wacko.

• Downvote 1