Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

delete 3 zeros means 1 million will be 1 thousand

leesburg

it is my opinion that when they say they will delete 3 zeros..

your million dinars will turn into one thousand dinars ,, through an exchange process .. of 1000 to one ..

now why people are happy for this is beyond me .. but they are ....

i for one am hoping for a 3 or 4 dollar revaluation of this dinar along with the deletion of these zeros

or .. just keep the zeros and rv to anything more .. a penny .. a nickle ..a dime .. anything ..

i for one will not be kidding myself about what i have been reading about the zero deletion ..

good luck to all.. hold your dinars ..dont sell till something happens .. you have a good chance of making some money here ... becoming a multi millionare .. ..that would depend on how much dinar you hold .....

i guees there is no debating this ,.. because it is exactly what we all have been reading .. i can see why no one will say anything .. .. theres no debate here

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 39

THIS IS A SOLID INVESTMENT , IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S UP . THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT IS THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL !! lol tongue.gif

Its an investment for sure.....guaranteed? No.....

Too many ways this can go down.....

But leesburg you are correct....deleting the zeros isnt what we want but it has been twisted around now to something that we need to make our millions....funny isnt it?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

30 trillion iraqi dinars printed

Removal of Zeros

3 zeros- 30,000,000,000

2 zeros- 300,000,000,000

1 zero - 3,000,000,000,000

And that is saying that all currency is in their possession. Logically speaking on their current population and budget..seems kind of low.

• Upvote 1

Leesburg-Thanks for your opinions. You can't debate opinions,everyone has there own. We can debate tll the sun goes down interpretaion's of articles,authenticity of documents,& statements made. But the fact remains until this thing pops it's all opinions or speculation. Best to all

• Upvote 1

Removal of Zeros

3 zeros- 30,000,000,000

2 zeros- 300,000,000,000

And that is saying that all currency is in their possession. Logically speaking on their current population and budget..seems kind of low.

The budget and the amount in circulation dont have a relation.....

The budget is funded through oil sales.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Leesburg-Thanks for your opinions. You can't debate opinions,everyone has there own. We can debate tll the sun goes down interpretaion's of articles,authenticity of documents,& statements made. But the fact remains until this thing pops it's all opinions or speculation. Best to all

This "no one knows until it happens" attitude is just sticking your head in the sand. Arithmetic continues to work. It is simply not fiscally possible for a country to have its money supply be worth 100x or more than its GDP.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Removal of Zeros

3 zeros- 30,000,000,000

2 zeros- 300,000,000,000

jason ..this is what im hoping for .. that this is all smoke and mirrors about the amount of zeros they actually delete...one zero as you state would leave them with 3 trillion dinars ... if they rv that equal to a dollar .. they could have 3 trillion dollars to sustain themselves ..i feel that would be a perfect amount of cash for them ...to support their infrastructure .. and national defense .... that would be a 10 cent rv .. 100 grand per million dinars .. id love to see that

This "no one knows until it happens" attitude is just sticking your head in the sand. Arithmetic continues to work. It is simply not fiscally possible for a country to have its money supply be worth 100x or more than its GDP.

No" head in the sand" just facts. That is unless you or anyone can say unequivocally how this will end,but I think we all know the answer to that. Best to all

• Upvote 1

THIS IS A SOLID INVESTMENT , IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S UP . THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT IS THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL !! lol :P

Determining which wall with the writing is the one regarding the RV, has and continues to be, the problem......

• Upvote 1

Determining which wall with the writing is the one regarding the RV, has and continues to be, the problem......

***///

SANSKRIT----Arrgghhh! :blink:

where's that rosetta stone when ya need it, eh? Sheesh! :rolleyes:

***///

SONNY: Is LEES gonna buy yer Dinar from ya..? :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

No" head in the sand" just facts. That is unless you or anyone can say unequivocally how this will end,but I think we all know the answer to that. Best to all

That is just what I am saying. It CAN NOT end with Iraq's money supply being worth 100 times its GDP. For an economy to function its money supply has to be in the same ballpark as its GDP. That IS a fact, like 2+2=4 .
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Removal of Zeros

3 zeros- 30,000,000,000

2 zeros- 300,000,000,000

the amount of actual phiscal currency isnt all the wealth a country has ..

the united states in 2005 had around 760 billion actual phisical currency .. but had a 14 trillion gdp ..14 trillion actual notes are not there .. they are electronic...,,this is the hope the straight up rv people have that they buy up all our notes and destroy them and turn them into electronic dinars with the same rate as the new dinars coming out .. hey we all hope thats the case ... ..i dont see iraq with 30 trillion dollars coming out of 30 years of war .. their infrastructure was rotting away when the americans got there .. this is why it took so long for us to get out of iraq .. .. i was there .. north of bagdad tikrit .. saddams home town .. in 2008 and 2009 .... it is a disaster what saddam did to that country for his own self indulgence ...people think we got it bad here ..

• Upvote 1

That is just what I am saying. It CAN NOT end with Iraq's money supply being worth 100 times its GDP. For an economy to function its money supply has to be in the same ballpark as its GDP. That IS a fact, like 2+2=4 .

Thanks for the your opinion. But as you and I know it's not a fact until proven, and until this pops it ain't no fact.I am prepared whichever way as life will go on as will other investments. Best to all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it is my opinion that when they say they will delete 3 zeros..

your million dinars will turn into one thousand dinars ,, through an exchange process .. of 1000 to one ..

now why people are happy for this is beyond me .. but they are ....

i for one am hoping for a 3 or 4 dollar revaluation of this dinar along with the deletion of these zeros

or .. just keep the zeros and rv to anything more .. a penny .. a nickle ..a dime .. anything ..

i for one will not be kidding myself about what i have been reading about the zero deletion ..

good luck to all.. hold your dinars ..dont sell till something happens .. you have a good chance of making some money here ... becoming a multi millionare .. ..that would depend on how much dinar you hold .....

i guees there is no debating this ,.. because it is exactly what we all have been reading .. i can see why no one will say anything .. .. theres no debate here

Thats what deleting the zeroes is. what could be a better disguise for a rv though??? Imo, the cbi will rv and say there was too much opposition to deleting the zeroes so they found an alternative. rv or rd, the zeroes are going bye bye. so it would just be a little white lie, no harm no foul. theres no smoking gun that says rv, but do you really expect to find one if they plan on a rv. central banks are notorious for misinformation before revaluations.....thats why i dont take too much info at face value. If this was a lock, it wouldnt be speculation...it can go either way....but ive got my money on a rv.....

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the your opinion. But as you and I know it's not a fact until proven, and until this pops it ain't no fact.I am prepared whichever way as life will go on as will other investments. Best to all

I didn't mention anything about what exactly is going to happen in Iraq. I only gave you an arithmetic fact about economies. You are free to ignore it as I'm sure you will.
  • Downvote 2

Here is a guaranteed FACT. NO ONE ON THE OUTSIDE truly know the accurate M1, M2 and related numbers. Hence EVERYTHING IS SPECULATION. SO STOP SPOUTING FACTS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THEM.

AND THAT'S A FACT MY FRIEND.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2