Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOR ALL US GUN NUTS

reveldog

I want one I want one I want one I want one.. Did you hear me I WANT ONE . That will definitely be one I want in my arsenal. Wonder if my concealed carry permit will let me carry this??? Who cares not the perp that's for sure. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Sort of reminds me of the movie with Bruce Willis in the Jackel.. Nice fire power. Good for extremely larger animals. May not be legal in the US of A. Want one of those to round out my firepower arsenal.

If your good with a

gun...............this is all you need........... B)

That makes it look like your ready for anything Mongo! laugh.gif

I tried one of those little pistols that shoots a 45 slug or a 410 shotgun round... no kidding, it had the biggest kick of any gun I ever fired... I am sure glad I didn't try to one hand it ...I would have broke my wrist! ohmy.gif Give me weight and balance any day. wink.gif

Another one for the list....biggrin.gif

I think delta or krome posted this a few months back but it made an impression on me. I'm still thinking about it!

Talk about packing a punch...

... me too WallyWeaver... me too! wink.gif I'm not a fanatic unsure.gif .... but what's one or two more ... or three or four... well, then there is that sweet little number I've had my eyes on, now I can't live without that, and then of course there is... ummm... well... you get the picture! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

Hey someone should start a thread and call it " I`ll show you mine if you show me yours" and all the gun guys post a pic of their favorite lady. But its gotta be one of their own not a pic of one you want. Cause I just want them all hahahahaha

• Upvote 2

... me too WallyWeaver... me too! wink.gif I'm not a fanatic unsure.gif .... but what's one or two more ... or three or four... well, then there is that sweet little number I've had my eyes on, now I can't live without that, and then of course there is... ummm... well... you get the picture! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Isn't that the truth R&S. It starts off with: "I just need a shotgun for home defense." Then a .45.... then an AR15. Hold-up, did you say they make auto-load shotguns? Add one of those.... and so and so forth. biggrin.gif

It's as addicting a thing as I have ever been involved with.... but pretty fun, too.

Can't hardly wait for something to happen with this dinar....

• Upvote 1

Isn't that the truth R&S. It starts off with: "I just need a shotgun for home defense." Then a .45.... then an AR15. Hold-up, did you say they make auto-load shotguns? Add one of those.... and so and so forth. biggrin.gif

It's as addicting a thing as I have ever been involved with.... but pretty fun, too.

For sure... post RV we are sure gonna help the gun manufacturers by having them shoot us a good deal on "bulk orders"!!! laugh.gif

Come On Already RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

That's called being an American! :D

For sure... post RV we are sure gonna help the gun manufacturers by having them shoot us a good deal on "bulk orders"!!! laugh.gif

Come On Already RV Baby!!!cool.gif

I already have about a dozens new guns that I plan on buying the day this thing pops!

• Upvote 2

I already have about a dozens new guns that I plan on buying the day this thing pops!

Maybe we should start a thread with all our dream toys, and each one post all the contact information, and prices so we can all put in our "rush orders" post RV! Anybody interested in that??? wink.gif