Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Financial Kurdistan: the pay of employees for the month of March next week

yota691

Financial Kurdistan: the pay of employees for the month of March next week

On: Saturday 03/10/2012 8:07

 Erbil / Rn

The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan region, on Friday, its decision to pay its employees in the region for the month of March this next week on the occasion of the approaching festival Nowruz, which falls on the 21st of this month. According to a spokesman for the Ministry of Finance Government of the Territory Dler Tariq told the Kurdish news agency, that "the ministry decided to pay its employees in the region for the month of March this next week on the occasion of the approaching festival of Nowruz, which falls on 21 of this month."

He said Tarek that he "must ministries, all of the territorial Government to prepare lists of the salaries of its employees and forwarded to the Finance Ministry before the 12th of this month," noting that "will not be adopting the system in place on the days specified for each ministry to pay the salaries of its staff, but will start regardless of the salaries of the staff of the ministries transmitting the first payroll to finance. "

It celebrates the Kurds in the March 21 / March of each year of Nowruz, which is a national holiday and historically an expression of freedom and get rid of injustice, in addition to being a New Year's Calendar Kurdish approved since 2710 year.

And marks a number of countries in the Middle East Nowruz holidays (such as Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan) and the countries of eastern Aruba (such as Tajikistan and Uzbekistan).

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.ca&u=http://almadapaper.net/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D61659

I don't know. I got paid a salary for decades and it never made the news. I wonder what you can read between the lines, if anything.

If you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail. If you are an IQD investor, everything looks like an RV. I don't know, or maybe I am tired to guessing.

I see someone lurking out there with the handle IMTIRED. Did you know that Zigmeister wrote a song with that title? A hilarious song, I might say. B)

Carrello, Your killing me. :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I am curious about zig's song. Sing it zig, post on youtube and give us the link. Don't be shy!

It is in Opinions and called Im tired. It is set the the Madeline Kahn song that she sang in Blazing Saddles. Funny funny funny. Worth the search. B)