Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Recaps

julio1965

As of 10:30pm (ET) The Dinar Recaps website is down.

We are working with our webhost provider to resolve the issue ASAP.

We are sending out this email with the old posts, but until the site comes back online, the full posts will not be available to read. I would suggest try back in a little while.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The Dinar Recaps Team

"The Dinar Recaps Website continues to be down, and we do NOT now when our Webhost Provider will fix the problem. For now, we will continue to send out our posts in this email with the complete story.

We encourage everyone to be on our email list to get our posts for now. Thank you for your patience and ask that people DO NOT email us asking questions for now. Last night we responded to over 150

emails telling us the website was down." This doesn't appear to be a Federal conspiracy.

"The Dinar Recaps Website continues to be down, and we do NOT now when our Webhost Provider will fix the problem. For now, we will continue to send out our posts in this email with the complete story.

We encourage everyone to be on our email list to get our posts for now. Thank you for your patience and ask that people DO NOT email us asking questions for now. Last night we responded to over 150

emails telling us the website was down." This doesn't appear to be a Federal conspiracy.

Did not say it was a federal conspiracy. The feds had put up temp servers after a horrible virus was on the net. They were up for quite some time, don't have an exact timeline. They announced they were taking them down and that if you had not fixed your issues with the virus your site may go down. That is all nothing more.

Good riddance! Now OOM, Super Secret Squirrels, and a bunch of others would be nice!

that if you had not fixed your issues with the virus your site may go down. That is all nothing more.

They are all too busy watching the BLANK bank screens to worry about trivial virus issues

• Upvote 1

Well the solar flares that are effecting the back screens and algorithms which have caused software problems holding up the $12 .00 RV must also have brought down the Dinar Recaps site. I had a call from Iraq (yes the country of Iraq actually calls me) yesterday and Iraq said this solar flare thing might cause us some problems. All of my friends at the CIA,FBI,UST,Wells Fargo,BOA,Chase and the IRS are feverishly working in lockdown to resolve the issue. It could happen at any time, be prepared. Let's pray they fix everything and get out of lockdown before they run out of food and water!

• Upvote 1

I noticed this morning that **************** was history. Hmmmmmmmm.........................

it's been down since yesterday...I too wondered why :mellow:

Could they shut down Okie's too?

this!!!!!

Although D.Recaps was a melting pot of all things "dinar"...the owner of that site did the community a disservice by repeatedly posting bogus "intel" from the likes of OKIE and his crew...(and his followers/newbie gurus)