Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So OOM had has a rate and date, RV'd today

uncirculd

I just had to do this. Please anyone who is new to this site, please do not listen to any one who claims the rate and the date of the RV. We are all speculating and tearing down the article the best we can. There are many folks on here who are well informed and are really good at breaking the articles down and then, your own DD is the best investment of this investment.

The following message is for humor purposes only. One day he may get it, but he has jumped the gun here for as long as I have been a dinarian. (at least 6 months)

So here it is the RV at the Okie place:

MARCH 7,2012 11:40PM CST.

Bulldog75: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!.

Bulldog75: 10:33PM CST: WE MENTIONED TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES WE WOULD HAVE THE RATE AND DATE BEFORE THE BANKS WOULD POST.

Bulldog75: OKIE/BULLDOG75: $12.36 USD IS THE IQD RATE. THIS SHOULD POST, IMHO & OKIE'S, SOMETIMES TOMORROW, THURSDAY.

Bulldog75: NO ONE WILL OFFICIALLY SEE THE RATE POST POSTED UNTIL SOMETIMES TOMORROW. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MANKIND. THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS.

Disclaimer: WE do not share the view of the post from OOM website. They mean well I guess but they just get it wrong every time.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I just had to do this. Please anyone who is new to this site, please do not listen to any one who claims the rate and the date of the RV. We are all speculating and tearing down the article the best we can. There are many folks on here who are well informed and are really good at breaking the articles down and then, your own DD is the best investment of this investment.

The following message is for humor purposes only. One day he may get it, but he has jumped the gun here for as long as I have been a dinarian. (at least 6 months)

Bulldog75: 10:33PM CST: WE MENTIONED TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES WE WOULD HAVE THE RATE AND DATE BEFORE THE BANKS WOULD POST.

Bulldog75: OKIE/BULLDOG75: $12.36 USD IS THE IQD RATE. THIS SHOULD POST, IMHO & OKIE'S, SOMETIMES TOMORROW, THURSDAY.

Bulldog75: NO ONE WILL OFFICIALLY SEE THE RATE POST POSTED UNTIL SOMETIMES TOMORROW. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MANKIND. THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS.

Disclaimer: WE do not share the view of the post from OOM website. They mean well I guess but they just get it wrong every time.

I want to say something...but I just can't...

mouth_shut.jpg

I can't compete with this level of inanity...

• Upvote 3

How can they mean well? How many of us get fedup with this sort of thing. They call it and make a whole story of it, and when It dosent happen, they start all over again. They have no shame, they must live to lie, they need putting straight. Foot whipping anyone? :blink:

• Upvote 5

Ugh.... gross. They should all be b**ch slapped. IMO!!!

I'll do it....I'll do it :wave:

How can they mean well? How many of us get fedup with this sort of thing. They call it and make a whole story of it, and when It dosent happen, they start all over again. They have no shame, they must live to lie, they need putting straight. Foot whipping anyone? :blink:

It's not severe enough for these guys :D

• Upvote 4

I want to say something...but I just can't...

mouth_shut.jpg

I can't compete with this level of inanity...

Yo mack! roflmao You see folks. I am laughing my butt off at the comments. Sometimes you have to create your own humor. But constructively. You people are killing me. :lol:

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

Yo mack! roflmao You see folks. I am laughing my butt off at the comments. Sometimes you have to create your own humor. But constructively. You people are killing me. :lol:

It helps to have a snese of humor about this investment, you just can't take it too seriously and with bold and odd claims such as this one , they just open themselves up to be made fun of. You gotta love it though as it is can be so rediculous at times.

• Upvote 1

This is tooo funny!!!! I wanted to give them a chance and this is what I get. It kinda felt like it was going to be the usual line of BS but when I saw 12.36... 12.36!!!!! REALLY!!!! I wonder if these guys ever considered doing comedy instead of 'investment advice'....

If it is thursday than it is time for the weekly OOM rate and date post. :D:o

If it is thursday than it is time for the weekly OOM rate and date post. :D:o

***///

Clever little GooRuse sales pitch...

they know folks get paid on Fridays, so they bait 'em on

Thursday so they'll buy from them on Friday! <_<

They're targeting those who are most likely to buy their line of bullsh--,

then buy their Dinar even though they are the least who can afford it.

Wonder how many lives they've ruined duping the hopeful in the name of God. :angry:

• Upvote 1

Everyone has their opinion about Okie ........Here's mine.......I believe that what they are doing is planned dis-information and their motivation is getting a paycheck for all the saps they are able to send over and purchase dinar. They are also using religion as a way to 'appear' to be upstanding and trustworthy, but are nothing but wolves in sheep's clothing. Gonnna be alot of explaining to do come judgement day................

• Upvote 4

New hot off the press.

3-8-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg I HAVE JUST HAD ANOTHER REPORT THAT THE DOWNLOADS ARE STILL IN PROCESS, THE SYSTEMS ARE BEING PREPARED AT THE BANKING OPERATIONS AND WE HAVE A CONFIRMATION ON THIS AS WELL...I HOPE THIS IS FINISHED SOON...IF AT ANY TIME WE GET DIFFERENT INFO WE WILL POST IT.

I can hardly wait. ;)

• Upvote 1

I have been told okie and some others all share the same ip address ,

Yeah most likely so..........most here think they are one and the same person - Schizophrenic Sicko!

New hot off the press.

3-8-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg I HAVE JUST HAD ANOTHER REPORT THAT THE DOWNLOADS ARE STILL IN PROCESS, THE SYSTEMS ARE BEING PREPARED AT THE BANKING OPERATIONS AND WE HAVE A CONFIRMATION ON THIS AS WELL...I HOPE THIS IS FINISHED SOON...IF AT ANY TIME WE GET DIFFERENT INFO WE WILL POST IT.

I can hardly wait. ;)

Dont you just hate those SLOW DOWNLOADS! Looking forward to his posting when the "different info" comes in!

• Upvote 1