Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni "the CBI is Revealing" Chat 3/6/2012

ronscarpa

thanks for the posting ron ,,,, would be nice if they are stateing that september the new notes will be completed by september,,,, ;) meaning they are now starting the process and the rate will soon be as you posted above ----- whoooo hooooo bayyyyyyyyyyy beeeeeeee `sssss { lady dinarians } ;)

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the post, Ron! I DO indeed like reading this breakdown~and am lovin the speculation on what the rate could be. NO to the dreaded L0p and Yes to the RV!

Very nice....biggrin.gif Thank you for taking the time to break it down into chewable paragraphs! Much appreciated wink.gif

• Upvote 5

Oh...I forgot to add, Today I was asking GID about an order I had placed but not yet paid for and this is the response I received. "You may want to complete your purchase in the next couple of days." I asked if that was because it may expire and she said..."no, that is not what I mean". followed by silence. Then just left it at that! Gave me goose bumps! ohmy.gif

Take from it what you will~

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Oh...I forgot to add, Today I was asking GID about an order I had placed but not yet paid for and this is the response I received. "You may want to complete your purchase in the next couple of days." I asked if that was because it may expire and she said..."no, that is not what I mean". followed by silence. Then just left it at that! Gave me goose bumps! ohmy.gif

Take from it what you will~

Oldest sales trick if she's on commision(creat urgency),hopefully not.Best to all

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

Sorry, but an exchange of 1,000 old dinars to 1 new dinar is NOT the outcome that anyone speculating on the dinar wants...

He actually has it completely backwards... We want the dinar in Iraq to be exchanged in Iraq at a 1:1 ratio, simply because it would mean that the old and new dinar held the same purchasing power. At a 1000:1 ratio, it is being stated like other countries have done where the purchasing power of 1,000 old would equal that of 1 new, which is NOT what we want...

We all want this to happen where the IQD is a boom to our bank accounts, but the quotes he is using are not supporting those hopes... He is using the statements that support the previous statements of 25,000 dinar would become 25 dinar (1000:1) and saying it is 'good news'?

In short, we don't want a 1000:1 rate of exchange of old dinar to new dinar, we want an exchange of 1:1 with huge increase of value of exchange per dinar...

We can hope that is their intent, but the statements he is using are not supporting that hope but contradicting it...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Sorry, but an exchange of 1,000 old dinars to 1 new dinar is NOT the outcome that anyone speculating on the dinar wants...

He actually has it completely backwards... We want the dinar in Iraq to be exchanged in Iraq at a 1:1 ratio, simply because it would mean that the old and new dinar held the same purchasing power. At a 1000:1 ratio, it is being stated like other countries have done where the purchasing power of 1,000 old would equal that of 1 new, which is NOT what we want...

We all want this to happen where the IQD is a boom to our bank accounts, but the quotes he is using are not supporting those hopes... He is using the statements that support the previous statements of 25,000 dinar would become 25 dinar (1000:1) and saying it is 'good news'?

In short, we don't want a 1000:1 rate of exchange of old dinar to new dinar, we want an exchange of 1:1 with huge increase of value of exchange per dinar...

We can hope that is their intent, but the statements he is using are not supporting that hope but contradicting it...

That did'nt take long :P:P

• Upvote 4

That did'nt take long :P:P

It's not what I want to have happen... I want the big payout like everyone else, but the 1000:1 old to new is simply not describing that...

I hope that it is all smoke, but that's not what he is calling it... He is stating it's a 'good thing', when in actuality it's not...

Look at it this way, what we are hoping for with Iraq is something that pretty much everyone would agree has never happened... Yet countries have performed 10:1 , 100:1, 1000:1, 10000:1, 1000000:1, etc. exchanges, and we all realize what those were.

You don't know me, but I truly hope that this happens in the manner in which has been described. It would ease a lot of issues, for obvious reasons... But the context in which he is stating is 'good news' simply isn't...

What we are looking for is a 1:1 from old to new, with a large increase in value against foreign currency...

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Upvote 7

Hopefultxn, i think you need to look at exactly what they are saying. They are comparing dinar to dinar not dinar exchange rate to USD. I read this article and they are talking about the difference in exchange rate between dinar. That is good news for us. not bad. That confirms what kap says.

• Upvote 6

You are absolutely correct, and the statements by kaperoni are totally clueless.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hopefultxn, i think you need to look at exactly what they are saying. They are comparing dinar to dinar not dinar exchange rate to USD. I read this article and they are talking about the difference in exchange rate between dinar. That is good news for us. not bad. That confirms what kap says.

I realize that, but that is where the problem lies...

We can all agree that what we are all hoping to have happen to the IQD is something that has never happened before.

The problem becomes exchanging a number of old currency for new is something that has happened many times before. From 10:1 up to 1 million:1, and they all left the current owners of that currency worth the same the day before it happened as the day after it happened.

What benefits us as speculators the most, would be a 1:1 old dinar to new dinar with a huge increase in value against foreign currency. That is where our prize truly lies.

If they do a 1000:1 exchange, it severely diminishes the hopes that we all had for what the dinar could bring us.

• Upvote 3

Sounds great. I do like Kaperoni. He seems to know his stuff, and he does'nt throw our rediculous rates. Actually, there was an link to a Kaperoni chat on here a few days ago and I listened to it; 2 hours long but very interesting. I've tried to find it to send to a friend and can't locate it. Seems like Easyrider or Stryker had put the link in. If anyone knows where I could locate it, I'd appreciate your help in finding it. I've looked for it today but don't know my way around here very well yet. Thanks for all y'alls patience with a newbie...

• Upvote 1

"kap" has it all wrong. 1000:1 currency replacement exchange is a 3 zero "redenomination" and is not good. It is a value neutral scenario, but you would need to exchange if even possible and that would have a cost.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone, Katie's first in-line to cash out. Dang it. Katie, can you hold a spot for me. :lol:

Go RV