Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RFID Chip In your Credit Cards DANGER: DO NOT MISS THIS!!! This is ...

muleman

I saw this a few weeks back...........thought good, my debit card is the old style, no chip........well, since seeing the story, three places of business have told me that their updated equipment cannot identify the old cards that easily.......and today on the way home while trying to buy gas at the pump, 'please see cashier' came up on the pump.....went inside and the cashier had a hard time swiping my debit card at the register............finally got my fuel and came home..........well, in the mail from my credit union was a new card with the RFID Chip waiting when I got home.........are the banks trying to phase out the old style with no chip or what...?????? the few measily dollars I do have , I don't want some degenerate stealing it from me having to use a new card TwoCents.gif

I saw this a few weeks back...........thought good, my debit card is the old style, no chip........well, since seeing the story, three places of business have told me that their updated equipment cannot identify the old cards that easily.......and today on the way home while trying to buy gas at the pump, 'please see cashier' came up on the pump.....went inside and the cashier had a hard time swiping my debit card at the register............finally got my fuel and came home..........well, in the mail from my credit union was a new card with the RFID Chip waiting when I got home.........are the banks trying to phase out the old style with no chip or what...?????? the few measily dollars I do have , I don't want some degenerate stealing it from me having to use a new card TwoCents.gif

Well you will need to buy a stainless steel wallet to protect your identity. So here you have it, foil for out heads and stainless steel for the rest. laugh.giflaugh.gif Gee I sure hope they come out with a designer series because a wallet like that is not going to cut it for me.

Well you will need to buy a stainless steel wallet to protect your identity. So here you have it, foil for out heads and stainless steel for the rest. laugh.giflaugh.gif Gee I sure hope they come out with a designer series because a wallet like that is not going to cut it for me.

Maybe we could BEDAZZLE those wallets tongue.gif and personalize them for the Vegas partylaugh.gif

-Thanks for the video- it was good. A friend put his in the microwave and blew the chip out. When the bank asked him what happened he said it was the machine, They let him keep it- God figure huh? Some guys have all the like- If i did mine it would melt :lol: :lol: . --

This has been around for awhile. I have purchased 4 of the Aluma wallets. They are handy but very limited to what you can put in them, more so for men only because women can put all cards in these and put other stuff in their purses. I have about 15 credit cards and not one has yet to have this chip. When I finally get one with it I will no longer use it. Great video and I believe all credit cards issued with this chip should carry a warning. :twocents:

***///

There are several YOUTUBE vids about eradicating these from the card - some are hysterical! :lol:

A simple hole punch will do the trick, though.

'Ol Sarge's Tip O' The Day:

I solved the problem w/ a metal business card case/holder I got at the local staples for almost nuthin'...

It holds several cc cards nicely and is slim enough not to be annoying, clicks shut nice and also makes

it impossible for people to walk up next to you and scan your card whilst it's on your person.

And one more thing: never let someone take your cc card away to be swiped... (like waiters).

Never let a cc out of your sight! ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ