Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What would YOU do to save the United States?

Russell M

The libs now have got government, the courts, even the Supreme Court, education, the media & other institutions by the throats. Rather than saving America, one should be looking at an escape plan & protecting one's assets, as Neil Bortz often suggests.

After the libs get done setting up their American utopia, they can go to feeding on each other like Soylent Green after they destoyed all forms of capitalism & generating income. They are almost to their goal. They are running off 200 millionares offshore every single month. They'll soon have everyone on the dole & nobody paying taxes.

I'm looking at Canada, NZ or Belize. The Bank of Philipines has easy banking laws & privacy protection from outside snooping governments. The Swiss & Caymen agreed to cave in to USA demands & reveal offshore accounts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1. Vote

2. Prepare to fight, if need be.

Already have #2 covered. ;)

Great plan in theory. The elections are rigged. Soros will see to it.

Libs plan to set off class, race, religion & ideology warfare by piitting American against American as a distraction, then they'll come in & pick up the pieces & establish their own Marxist agenda.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Great plan in theory. The elections are rigged. Soros will see to it.

Libs plan to set off class, race, religion & ideology warfare by piitting American against American as a distraction, then they'll come in & pick up the pieces & establish their own Marxist agenda.

I understand your frustration.

Elections are rigged on both sides.

The Dems are just much better at the "rigging."

• Upvote 1

The libs now have got government, the courts, even the Supreme Court, education, the media & other institutions by the throats. Rather than saving America, one should be looking at an escape plan & protecting one's assets, as Neil Bortz often suggests.

After the libs get done setting up their American utopia, they can go to feeding on each other like Soylent Green after they destoyed all forms of capitalism & generating income. They are almost to their goal. They are running off 200 millionares offshore every single month. They'll soon have everyone on the dole & nobody paying taxes.

I'm looking at Canada, NZ or Belize. The Bank of Philipines has easy banking laws & privacy protection from outside snooping governments. The Swiss & Caymen agreed to cave in to USA demands & reveal offshore accounts.

I too are a Neal Boortz fan. He is about straightforward and sound as they come. There is so much corrupt people in the government. The hard part is to get someone in there to do the right thing, but when the voting process seems to be rigged as well its unlikely. People need to be held accountable. Furthermore, to discuss any of these matters would make my hands tired. You have to attack one thing at once and its the people in charge. We do need a flat tax. Period.

I would legalize the sale of FDA approved marijuana with stipulation of use against felons and proven at work and driving users therefore generating revenue and decreasing the money involved in the drug war. Make a urinalysis maditory for those on welfare and discontinue there right to mj use (those collecting money from the government due to financial concerns including unemployment shall not be applicable for use.) Use the generated revenue to increase border control specifically targeting drug cartels and sending back those only causing negative effect to this country. Take a good look at all prisoners with a life sentence give them a percentage of reduced sentence and death. Those with noticeable change shall be given a reduced sentence with stipulation and those with no good attributes shall be put to death. It cost a 100.000 bucks a year to house an inmate. Stop allowing Congress to make laws and not abide by them. Stop cutting military benefits and the force Size at the same time and allowing a hundred thousand dollar retirement for a congressman after only One term.finally, stop giving oil companies and giant corporations so much leeway on laws and start forcing them to redirect there profit to stimulate private business.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you asked :)

The most peaceful and easiest way we could take a huge step forward in restoring America would be to elect Ron Paul as our President. All we have to do is go to the polls and vote for him. No violence, no protesting, no media... just vote for Ron Paul.

1. Government -

We need to regain control of our runaway government. We have an opportunity to start with the most powerful position. Ron Paul is for the people. His message is that of freedom, small government, and restoring America to the vision that our forefathers made a reality so long ago. His supporters have already entrenched themselves in the system and are already fighting for change. If we were to elect Ron Paul as our President, it would literally change the entire world for the better in one day.

2. Economy -

As President, Ron Paul will lead the way out of this crisis by:

* Vetoing any unbalanced budget Congress sends to his desk.

* Refusing to further raise the debt ceiling so politicians can no longer spend recklessly.

* Fighting to fully audit (and then end) the Federal Reserve System, which has enabled the over 95% reduction of what our dollar can buy and continues to create money out of thin air to finance future debt.

* Legalizing sound money, so the government is forced to get serious about the dollar’s value.

* Ending the corporate stranglehold on the White House.

* Driving down gas prices by allowing offshore drilling, abolishing highway motor fuel taxes, increasing the mileage reimbursement rates, and offering tax credits to individuals and businesses for the use and production of natural gas vehicles.

* Eliminating the income, capital gains, and death taxes to ensure you keep more of your hard-earned money and are able to pass on your legacy to your family without government interference.

* Opposing all unfunded mandates and unnecessary regulations on small businesses and entrepreneurs.

These are just a few of the steps we can take to put America back in place as the world’s leading economy. Taking a stand for these principles has often been a lonely fight in Congress for Ron Paul, but, now more than ever, our nation needs a President who will champion sound money, responsible spending, lower taxes, and free market enterprise.

3. Safety -

As Commander-in-Chief, Dr. Paul will lead the fight to:

* Make securing our borders the top national security priority.

* Avoid long and expensive land wars that bankrupt our country by using constitutional means to capture or kill terrorist leaders who helped attack the U.S. and continue to plot further attacks.

* Guarantee our intelligence community’s efforts are directed toward legitimate threats and not spying on innocent Americans through unconstitutional power grabs like the Patriot Act.

* End the nation-building that is draining troop morale, increasing our debt, and sacrificing lives with no end in sight.

* Follow the Constitution by asking Congress to declare war before one is waged.

* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.

* Ensure our veterans receive the care, benefits, and honors they have earned when they return.

* Revitalize the military for the 21st century by eliminating waste in a trillion-dollar military budget.

* Prevent the TSA from forcing Americans to either be groped or ogled just to travel on an airplane and ultimately abolish the unconstitutional agency.

* Stop taking money from the middle class and the poor to give to rich dictators through foreign aid.

As President, Ron Paul’s national defense policy will ensure that the greatest nation in human history is strong, secure, and respected.

• Upvote 7

I am reading some good ideas in the comments, some things I am all for. But being practical ... I am Canadian ... so I wouldn't be involved even in a vote for these or any other changes.

So, what would I do? I'd make a big bowl of pop corn and watch the show.........

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TO SAVE THE U.S. -

1). Abolish the IRS. This would save trillions of dollars in salaries, employment taxes, benefits, and overhead expenses. Initiate a flat tax that eliminate taxes for individuals who earn less than $25,000.

2). Housing Crisis: Distribute the inventory of foreclosed, vacant homes to real estate property management companies with experience in maintenance and management, allowing them to bulk-mortgage the properties with a 1% interest rate. This would allow the properties to be renovated, rented or sold. As the properties are sold, the mortgage balance would be paid down ----eventually eliminating the debt. One of the options would be to rent the homes back to the original owners (provided they can afford a reasonable rent), allowing the foreclosed owners to re-establish their credit over a 2-3 year period, secure a better job, and qualify for a new mortgage.

3). Entitlements - Eliminate most of the current entitlements that include "free money".

A tax break for those earning less than $25,000 allows those individuals and families to take care of their children----eliminate CHILD TAX CREDIT.

Individuals or couples earning over $25,000-$60,000 would receive an earned income tax credit. This would encourage people to work!

4). Encourage Free Enterprise System - Encourage business development by eliminating the first $25,000 of business NET PROFIT from taxation. This would encourage "shadow businesses" to come out of the shadows and establish a presence. So much revenue is lost because small businesses earning less than $25,000 cannot afford to pay tax on net profits. They cannot maintain a reasonable existence after paying the "double taxation for medicare and social security" which small businesses face.

5). Security - Armed forces could be reduced if the U.S. would train and house our troops on U.S. soil. We are investing too much in foreign countries. How many countries are established in the U.S. and investing in our economy? If we eliminated the bases that we maintain in Iraq and Afghanistan alone, we could save trillions of dollars annually. Our borders are NOT secure.

6). Reduce Crime - Build more schools, not prisons! Improve our education system. Increase teacher pay to attract more good teachers. Provide after school programs such as Boys Clubs. School system could regulate after school programs with businesses to expose youth to multiple occupations that are not visible in some communities. Many youth have no where to go after school.

7). Job creation - employers are struggling with paying experienced workers. Paying inexperience workers is a hardship. Government could establish a training wage of 50% of the minimum wage for student trainees and eliminate the benefits requirement for the first 90 days.

• Upvote 2

Short and sweet, elect a new president.....

Congress and the Senate needs cleaned out as well. Then we need a consumption tax. We need term limits. We need to limit their pension and retirement plans and force them to use the same medical plans they vote in for us to use. Most important is that we as a nation need to turn back to God. We have been going downhill since we decided that we don't need God in our government, schools and our homes. Our nation will continue downhill fast as long as we have 50% of our people not paying taxes and living off the government. Totally unsustainable.

• Upvote 1

***///

Osservazione sono molto astuto!

Those of us w/Italian-American palates don't hanker much to eatin' the Soylent crackers, brother!

:P I want my Grits n' eggs AND my spaggets!

NOW HEAR THIS TROOPS!------- I'M OLD n' GOT PLENTY TO SAY!

<_<

The Republic shall persevere and as long as I'm on this earth, will be at the front of that charge!

OMG: ObummerMustGo! And his corrupt left wing traitors w/ him! :angry:

RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!

ELIMINATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

RESTORE THE GREAT AMERICAN BUSINESS THEOLOGY!

FOCUS INWARD: Close the borders for a while and clean house,

STOP overseas "lending", Call in ALL foreign debt AND THE INTEREST thereof,

Reverse ALL Obummer administration policy.

We're better off starting from basics.

Use our OWN oil for US - eliminate any/all dependency on foreign oil & products: if WE need it, We can make it! WE'RE AMERICA!

INSTILL FLAT TAX.

ELIMINATE "SOCIAL PROGRAMS to those who are "leeching".(cheaper to hire investigators than to keep payin' out!)

Allow States' Right to Supercede in matters relevant to their own residents - if you don't like your State's policies - move!

Disenfranchise California! Jail Pulosi for grand theft. Barney Frank can be her cell-mate. :angry:

Disallow foreign ownership of US property.

Increase taxes on all Imported goods until true balance is achieved. KILL NAFTA!

Execute Traitors. (aready on the books - time to enforce!)

Restore Educational system to American Values. TEACH AMERICAN CIVICS again.

Let the Boy & Girl Scouts meet in churches if they want to!

MAKE RESPECTING THE FLAG A LAW supercedeing anyone's "right" to burn/disrespect it! :angry:

Clean out the prisons: Short Boot Camp (including classes on American values) then mandatory overseas assignments for 2 years.

They'll come around to civilised thinking after THAT - believe me!

Send pedophiles to Somalia. Crap conditions - they'll be "dealt with" in short order.

Clean out our Houses of Higher Learning of all the LIBERAL RATS!

They're poisening or next generations - THEY're the ones who MADE Obummer, after all. Get it yet?

STOP ALL ARMS SHIPMENTS! They only turn 'em on US anyway eventally.

Speaking of which - RESTORE OUR MILITARY PROWESS!

RESTORE NASA!

TIME LIMITS for ALL politicians!

NO political money: every Candidate gets equal free air time to address Voters.

If that's all there is to watch on T.V./listen to on radio - people WILL listen and begin to understand & take Country back for US, The Citizens!

RESPECT THE LETTER OF THE CONSTITUTION - It still is the greatest on Earth!

Throw out the Uinited Nations! Useless, ineffective BS.

NO political immunity for foreigners! You here - you live by OUR rules! AND you pay OUR kind of taxes!

Let kids sell cookies and lemonade on their block. :)

I'll get back to ya after the meds wear off and see where we are with this topic.... ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Put God first where he belongs. Remove all the rats, replace them with God fearing people that have the fear of God in them. I country was founded on the God's principals and that was good for them and it is still go today.

I live in these United States of American i belive Prayer and God is where we need to stand.

• Upvote 5

***///

Those of us w/Italian-American palates don't hanker much to eatin' the Soylent crackers, brother!

<_<

The Republic shall persevere and as long as I'm on this earth, will be at the front of that charge!

RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!

Use our OWN oil for US - eliminate any/all dependency on foreign oil & products: if WE need it, We can make it! WE'RE AMERICA!

INSTILL FLAT TAX.

ELIMINATE "SOCIAL PROGRAMS to those who are "leeching".(cheaper to hire investigators than to keep payin' out!)

Allow States' Right to Supercede in matters relevant to their own residents - if you don't like your State's policies - move!

Disenfranchise California! Jail Pulosi for grand theft. Barney Frank can be her cell-mate. :angry:

Increase taxes on all Imported goods until true balance is achieved. KILL NAFTA!

MAKE RESPECTING THE FLAG A LAW supercedeing anyone's "right" to burn/disrespect it! :angry:

Clean out the prisons: Short Boot Camp (including classes on American values) then mandatory overseas assignments for 2 years.

Send pedophiles to Somalia. Crap conditions - they'll be "dealt with" in short order.

They're poisening or next generations - THEY're the ones who MADE Obummer, after all. Get it yet?

RESTORE NASA!

If that's all there is to watch on T.V./listen to on radio - people WILL listen and begin to understand & take Country back for US, The Citizens!

NO political immunity for foreigners! You here - you live by OUR rules! AND you pay OUR kind of taxes!

I'll get back to ya after the meds wear off and see where we are with this topic.... ;)

You forgot one, treat the English with respect as they are our best allies.

Edited by lomeygoat

Restore is not my thoughts… But Lift America to a Higher Land of Security and Opportunities

Government:

Retired public office personnel receive lifetime income – REDUCE DRASTICALLY

The interpretation of the Constitution has caused hesitation in congress which allows for more auguring and less producing. The powers that run our congress run our world. Can that power be removed? Let's work on the spending and infrastructure.

Strengthen foreignvisitor policies and the most southern borders with money currently spent on military.

Reduce Military Spending The United States accounts for 47 percent of the world’s total military spending, however the U.S.’s share of the world's GDP is about 21 percent. This is how are income tax is spent.

pieFY09.gif

From 2006: Current military” includes Dept. of Defense ($653 billion)(2012 about $500 billion), the military portion from other departments ($150 billion), and an additional $162 billion to supplement the Budget’s misleading and vast underestimate of only $38 billion for the “war on terror.” “Past military” represents veterans’ benefits plus 80% of the interest on the debt.

Also note that of the top 15 countries shown, at least 12 are considered allies of the U.S. The U.S. out spends Iranand North Korea by a ratio of 72 to one.

USvsWorld.gifP1-BC138A_EUDEF_G_20110823190019.jpg

The old adage; work smarter not harder. We have the technologies to protect ourselves with more long range arsenal and fewer troops on the ground. Largest cost of any business is employees. The DoD is America’s largest employer.

I have spent several months on Marine bases and saw the gross misuse of electric, water and other utilities. The Marines do not pay utility bills and we all know how privilegescan be abused. That’s just a sample.

This money would go toward education, high-speed infrastructure and development of jobs.

Economy:

Correct known Medicaidand Medicare fraud.

Restructure the requirements for the Welfare System.

Adding money back intothe economy from military spending will provide more jobs.

Properly tax off shore business activity to encourage call centers and manufacturing to return to USA.

Safety:

Regulate financial institutions to protect lifetime savings. White collar crimes hurt more peopleat one time than any crime. We all have been victims whether knowing it or not.

Crime would reduce because more skill and lower paying jobs would be available.

Can we be any safer? Nothing is bullet proof.

Then we would have true discretionary funds to provide assistance for small villages and inhuman situations.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

<_<

RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!

INSTILL FLAT TAX.

RESTORE NASA!

I'm with you but the libs & Marxists had made too many gains to not put up one **** of a fight.

Glad you asked - I give up! Move to and become citizen in a tropical paradise. Looking at Costa Rico right now.

My thoughts exactly. We better have an escape plan & protect our assest once the RV happens.