Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets say that it did RV, I still call BS on the $12.36 rate simply because it would upset the whole middle east economy IMHO. Remember the value of the Kuwait dinar is in the $3 range and is the highest in the area. Also remember that Kuwait imports al of there work force because the citizens live off of oil revenues. So if Iraq came in at $12 what do you think would happen to Kuwaits work force? They would split and head for Iraq to find work to get paid with the higher value money leaving Kuwait stranded, It would upset the whole region. I say the IRV would have to come out close the Kuwait. Then if it ever did go to $12 it would happen slowly over time so the whole region could slowly adjust itself and balance out. :blink: I hope I am wrong but $12 is preposterous!....Yes.....$12!.....Indeed! :wacko:

Lets say that it did RV, I still call BS on the $12.36 rate simply because it would upset the whole middle east economy IMHO. Remember the value of the Kuwait dinar is in the $3 range and is the highest in the area. Also remember that Kuwait imports al of there work force because the citizens live off of oil revenues. So if Iraq came in at $12 what do you think would happen to Kuwaits work force? They would split and head for Iraq to find work to get paid with the higher value money leaving Kuwait stranded, It would upset the whole region. I say the IRV would have to come out close the Kuwait. Then if it ever did go to $12 it would happen slowly over time so the whole region could slowly adjust itself and balance out. :blink: I hope I am wrong but $12 is preposterous!....Yes.....$12!.....Indeed! :wacko:

Couldn't agree more. However, he is appealing to a very large group of sheeple who hang on his every word. And I would bet my last dollar that this group of people DO NOT research anything. They have no clue as to the economic mechanics and resultant impact of CRAZY numbers like this one. So they have to rely on someone who has made a "name" for himself and hides behind God, prayers, and hope. These so-called gurus are nothing more than predators. Hell, it's no different than those here in the good ole USA (about 47% according to the recent polls) who believe Obama is a good leader - Give me a fricken break.

So what takes Adam so long to come in and tell us it didn't RV. Personally, I am beginning to believe that if it did RV, then Adam would take a few days to tell us. His no response to "Did it or Did it Not" is not very comfortable. Come on Adam.... why keep us hanging in the wind. Tell us yes or no.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

So what takes Adam so long to come in and tell us it didn't RV. Personally, I am beginning to believe that if it did RV, then Adam would take a few days to tell us. His no response to "Did it or Did it Not" is not very comfortable. Come on Adam.... why keep us hanging in the wind. Tell us yes or no.

Adam is not going to waist his time chiming in for this hear say nonsense

So don't hold your breath?

If your a VIP you don't have to waist your time with these BS post

Its true Nakida, I read it :lol::lol:

If it was $12 I would french kiss a skunk. :wub:

The Question is would you French Kiss the South end of a North bound Skunk?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

where in the world did you hear something like this even though I and alot of other would like to see it I dont think it would ever happen

Just saying.

Its safe to come out again. There is a couple of postes above his now that say nothing is confirmed and there is no RV.

Guru Okie_Oil_Man and his side kick jonnywg need to have the soles of there feet whipped like crazy for there constant lies and truck loads of B.S. Only a total scuzz bag and a illigitamate son-of-a-pig farmer, a sort of back stair sprog, would say the RV is done when its not. Maybe they should have there fingers surgicaly removed so they cant contaminat the rest of us with there dribble. IMHO. :D

• Upvote 1

Jewels-how about checking the CBI website and doing some research on your own since you claim to be such a brilliant business woman. I would think someone who knows so much about the internet with all those businesses, you would know how to use Google to find the answers yourself. If all th0se sites that list the current rate say no change, then I guess we would be led to believe those over the guru's who make money off selling Dinar. I did not join this site for Adam to hold my hand.......

• Upvote 2

I'd assume that his not telling anything simply means NO and since there are RV claims coming out almost on a daily basis he simply can't keep posting NO about that each and every time.. Would be time consuming....He'll move when it's time to say YES.. If he doesn't then it means NO, it didn't RV (yet)

Haven't you complained about this already in another thread?

How many times do you need to here the same thing from the DV membership here?

Mods... Please have a word with this annoying Lady....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Jewels-how about checking the CBI website and doing some research on your own since you claim to be such a brilliant business woman. I would think someone who knows so much about the internet with all those businesses, you would know how to use Google to find the answers yourself. If all th0se sites that list the current rate say no change, then I guess we would be led to believe those over the guru's who make money off selling Dinar. I did not join this site for Adam to hold my hand.......

Couldn't have been said better! I got a call last nite from the person who got me into this investment telling me that the rate is done in Iraq and said that the rate was $12+. I said who did that come from and he told me Oki and the gang. I immediately went to the CBI web-site to look at the rate, went to my phone to see if I got a text from Adam and checked my email. This is my investment and I am responsible to follow it and I personally am glad that Adam doesn't come on and respond to these ludicruis claims because that tells me he is working on much more important things that I will benefit from in the future. If she has any sense at all she wouldn't come on this site and bash Adam to those who are so very grateful for everything he does and is doing for us. Not a good move!

• Upvote 1

[/quote

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref

Hey Hey Hey come on people Okie has a "High up Source" the guy sounds legit to me... :blink:

12Bucks..... If that happend i would walk into my commanders office and take a steamer right on his desk, wrap it up in tin foil and call it a Hershey Kiss. Then i would catch the first thing smoking out of this god forsakin land and Finallly get quality time with the family for more than a few months at a time..

But i'm smart so none of thee above will happen....Mayby not smart just not OKIE. :P

Adam is not going to waist his time chiming in for this hear say nonsense

So don't hold your breath?

If your a VIP you don't have to waist your time with these BS post

The Question is would you French Kiss the South end of a North bound Skunk?

:lol:

Lol