Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BEAR POST; " ITS OFFICIAL AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ALL IRAQ BORDERS ARE CLOSED", 21 FEB

trooper

BEAR POST; " ITS OFFICIAL AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ALL IRAQ BORDERS ARE CLOSED", 21 FEB

BEAR5642: IT IS OFFICIAL AND HAS BEEN

CONFIRMED ALL IRAQ BORDERS ARE CLOSED -

GET READY!!!

BEAR5642: NOW WE WAIT

BEAR5642: PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING SINCE 1:30 am and hasn't stopped be back later

BEAR5642: LAST TIME WAS WITH SADR THREAT OF RIOT AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSED

BEAR5642: GOD BLESS AND LETS BRING THIS THIS THING IN AMEN COME ON MALIKI LET ER RIP

:lmao:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

BEAR POOP!!!!

Here's the story, it doesn't surprise me that he embellished a bit...

Baghdad (NINA) – Border Force forced groups of infiltrators and smugglers who attempted to cross the Iraq borders from Syria in Niniveh province.

A statement issued on Monday, Feb. 20, by the Ministry of Interior said that Iraqi Border Force repelled groups of infiltrators and smugglers who attempted to inter Iraq from Syria, forcing them to retreat inside Syrian territories.

The Ministry did not give more details on the attempts to enter Iraq. / End.

• Upvote 1

GET READY!!!

BEAR5642: LAST TIME WAS WITH SADR THREAT OF RIOT AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSED

BEAR5642: GOD BLESS AND LETS BRING THIS THIS THING IN AMEN COME ON MALIKI LET ER RIP

2442864-942m.jpg

• Upvote 1

BEAR POOP!!!!

Here's the story, it doesn't surprise me that he embellished a bit...

Baghdad (NINA) – Border Force forced groups of infiltrators and smugglers who attempted to cross the Iraq borders from Syria in Niniveh province.

A statement issued on Monday, Feb. 20, by the Ministry of Interior said that Iraqi Border Force repelled groups of infiltrators and smugglers who attempted to inter Iraq from Syria, forcing them to retreat inside Syrian territories.

The Ministry did not give more details on the attempts to enter Iraq. / End.

Well here is the reality, some closure due to other concerns. I still haven't figured out after reading many of these border closure reports, how that really matters in reference to the RV. Oh by the way I got severely ripped for using the word " Pooh" on here. BE wary :D

GRRRREAT (tony the tiger version) sense of humor R&S. a merry heart maketh like a good medicine!

It's the only way to roll... especially when life's stresses creep and wanna make ya skayrt... ya just look life right back in the face and sezz to it ... "I ain't fraid of you, in fact, you make me laugh every time I look in the mirror!" laugh.gifwink.gif

This bothers me :angry:

God Bless - Really :blink:

Wolf in Bears clothing :shakehead:

No worries Tubbs... we learn to have a pretty discerning sense of smell around here... we can smell a pile of pooh a long way off! rolleyes.gif (No offence to Whinnie) wink.gif

GET READY!!!

:lol: I think they got confused with the Taco Bell commercial "Run to the Border" :lol:

Go RV!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I am an electrician doing buildouts in the chicago board of trade, I talk to traders on a daily basis these guys all have a little bit of dinar and seem to think that something big is about to pop, it keeps me hopeful, but like all the rest of the crap I read the thing that I feel needs to happen is the govt of Iraq has to get all parties on board and create peace among themselves. There is far too much corruption there and a huge lack of trust. I wish they could get a grip and move forward.

• Upvote 1

GET READY!!!

Anyone else heard this before one or more times?

This was posted a few minutes after the first item was posted on Recaps

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAR5642: OK EVERYONE FIRST AND FOREMOST PLEASE FORGIVE ME SOME ONE HAS PLAYED A MEAN JOKE ON ME AND DO SINCERLY APPLOLOGIZE MY GOODNEES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY

BEAR5642: AND I DID NOT CALL THE RV BUT IM EMBARASSED THAT I FELL FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

BEAR5642: THANK GOD AND THEY CALLED RIGHT AFTER LAUGHING AND I DIDN'T LAUGH WITH THEM

BEAR5642: MY BAD

BEAR5642: NO BOARDERS ARE NOT CLOSED

BEAR5642: I'LL COME BACK IN LATER AND THE REAL NEWS IS THAT I HAVE BEEN UP MOST OF YHE NIGHT RECEIVING VERY POSITIVE INFO

BEAR5642: LAST NIGHTS INFO WAS TRUE AND THAT HAS BEEN VERIFIED