Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oakie Oil Man Exposed

one2one

This story appeared on here a few months ago and got rather ugly prompting Adam to post an apology to Mr.Richards...If memory serves it was established this gentleman is not Okie.....more importantly is it also prompted Adam to chastise the Okie bashers with the following statement "nobody put a gun to your head"..

It might be wise to put a stop to this thread..imo..

• Upvote 2

Better be careful with your words there one2one..........this was proven to be a hoax story last fall sometime. This is NOT the real Okie.

I'm all for getting this guy to justice, but lets be sure we have the real Okie! Research the threads on here, I think this was debunked in Oct or Nov last year.

how was it debunked ?---by who ?

i'm just going by what is on google search----- :blink:

Not sure what to think of this. I actually have the guys Oklahoma phone number and have called and talked to him about oil matters before. He sounded very knowledgeable and didn't deceive me in any way. I'm shocked if this is true, but who knows. Like I said I still have the guys number, and it is Oklahoma...

That is precisely what makes con artists like Okie and those like him so successful, a good con artist is only as good as they can speak. The fact that they know how to sound so convincing is the very tool that they use against those that are ignorant to the truths and facts, or are to naive to know when a person is telling a story, or giving facts.

All you need to do is ask Okie for proof on any claim he makes, and when he cannot produce details to support his claim so you can research and validate for yourself, then that only proves my point. He will either never produce proof, and if you are on his site, he will tell you that no questioning, asking for proof, or talking about less than positive outcomes in this investment is allowed, and you will not be allowed to talk on the site. That ALONE, should tell you enough about his intentions.

If I were to tell you to buy an investment from me, and said you are only allowed to ask about how much can be made, and not allowed to talk about very real risks, or ask for proof of what I say, would you buy this investment from me, or would that seem strangely suspicious of me?? I would hope your smart enough to answer NO to the first and yes to the latter of that question..... especially is I was wrong over 150 times about a RV that weekend over the course of a few years..

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 3

Far from me the thought of defending Okie...But... Where's the proof he received money from Ali of Dinar Trade?

And btw how could Ali be sure that Okie's pumping would direct potential buyers towards purchasing Dinars right at his firm? There's lots of Dinar Dealers and also not so long ago lots of folks bought Dinars at Banks....So that would be very difficult ( impossible infact) to prove.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

This story appeared on here a few months ago and got rather ugly prompting Adam to post an apology to Mr.Richards...If memory serves it was established this gentleman is not Okie.....more importantly is it also prompted Adam to chastise the Okie bashers with the following statement "nobody put a gun to your head"..

It might be wise to put a stop to this thread..imo..

I remember as well.

Just delete the article one2one!

I would love for someone on that area ambush him with a video camera and ask him questions like Bill Orielly does on Fox... and then post it on here lol

Ambush Yes - Camera NO!

(Maybe purple paintballs)

Edited by wavggg

Thank you for posting this - Obviously Okie is not credible - and I don't remember reading this in the past.

Thanks again for the refresher!

:D

No so called guru or owners of these websites have any credibility. This one included.

how was it debunked ?---by who ?

i'm just going by what is on google search----- :blink:

With all due respect, all you have done is posted links to a guys blog and his work bio, neither of which in any way "proves" this guy is in fact the man referred to as Okie. All it proves, is that you have a link to some poor guys name, and info. Google in and of itself is not a validating resource, meaning, just cause Google linked you to this guys name, doesn't mean it is in fact a valid linkage between this man and being the man we call Okie.....

With respect, you have not proved anything other than you can accurately recite what Google provides in a search...... dont think it would be a good idea to lynch anyone on such shallow assumptions..... and hope most people would be reserved in their judgement based upon this..... :unsure:

Just sayin....

• Upvote 2

Maybe this isn't the place for this question, but I'm trying to figure this DV website out. What is the difference between an Advanced Member, Senior Member, Junior Member, Member, Registered and approved? I've recently started to read lots of posts, etc.

I'm no fan of Okie, but I this is false. The name is not correct, but there is a similarity if I recall. The info on Lonnie Richards may be correct, but Lonnie Richards is NOT Okie.

This was debunked shortly after it first came out. Someone has made a lot of assumptions and put it out as fact. Then it was repeated down the blogs. Do a little digging and you'll see that all of it was spun up based on a false assumption and a lot of anger.

It was framed up to look like the typical scam story, pumper, Ali can answer for himself of course. I don't know Ali personally, I spoke with him once about gold, and I can tell you that he is all business, not likely to stray off the procedure and plan. But...

I would like to know if anything like this has been going on with any other party, Okie or otherwise. Pumping is not cool, if can be established that it was purposefully done and part of a plan, then that's sounding a lot like a sleazy racket.

Personally, I prefer to tread lightly when it comes to anything with currency and securities. Also public character assassinations are a two-edged sword, you had better be certain of your claims before you perpetuate them. Especially if you "target" someone, and you incite peoples anger to want to hurt them or put them in jail (considering them a criminal without any trial or discovery).

Sometimes though, the court of public opinion can be a powerful and good thing, when it flushes out the truth, not when it pig piles like a mob though. We all have our judgments and evaluations of others, it's a question of how aggressively you put them out publicly. Once something like this starts, it takes on a life of it's own, like a wildfire. It's so easy to jump to conclusions.

In some ironic way, many may some day thank God for the pumpers that "tricked" them into buying more Dinar. It doesn't excuse the pumping, but on the same token, it's not fair to treat the purchase of some cheap Dinar with 99% chance of eventual success the same as if some serious damage has occurred and it's all a loss. The claims of all the hardship are overblown greatly. They purchased exchangeable currency with little loss in reality, not some "bill of goods" or a scam. The hardship was there before the Dinar, it's just that the expectation of a miraculous salvation was not forthcoming as quickly as hoped and bitterness and hopelessness sets in, then anger and blame. Let's not fan the flames on this one, it's a dud, a false alarm I'm pretty sure.

In reality, a factual case hasn't even been made that harm has been done by Okie or any pumper for that matter. I'm very sure it has caused hardship, but who is to say in the end what would is the best for that family/person... a little hardship with a lot of reward afterwards... sounds almost Biblical...

It's like saying that Mr. X is a terrible man because he's been going around conning people into taking a cancer cure so he can make more money. Sure, he makes a little money, but you get cured. Just trying to find a silver lining I guess.

Sure, there are downstream effects, but that is part of the Dinar investment, waiting and waiting, having faith it will come and enduring if you can. Not everyone can, that is nobody's fault, certainly not Ali or Okie. This is an exercise in finger pointing vs. personal responsibility.

I notice that some Dinar holders seem to have a lot of anger and regrets they need to vent. I think it's just fatigue from being excited, then let down so many times. Okie has become the go-to punching bag for anyone that needs a good venting. See, he's useful after all... :)

Have a good weekend everyone.

All of this information was debunked months ago. This is an example of being attacked via the internet with no real proof. Anybody, I repeat anybody, can put up a website or

blog claiming anything they want to write - it does not in anyway mean there is truth to the statements. I am closing this topic. Please do not post this information again. :shakehead:

:hug:

• Upvote 2