Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oakie Oil Man Exposed

one2one

don't know if this was printed before here ---good explanation of guru's lies :

Sunday, November 13, 2011Okie Oil Man – The Big Hoax Exposed!

Okie Oil Man – The Big Hoax Exposed!

11/13/2011

Greed, money, future wealth, I am sure all played a part as to why Lonnie Ray Richards chose to deceive the thousands of people that followed his advice as they lost there homes, cars, jobs and faith in the American dream. All along as Lonnie Ray Richards was receiving cash payments from Ali Agha of Dinar Trade, Inc._www.dinartrade.com to create stories and fake intelligence (intel) to drive Iraqi dinar sales through the roof for Dinar Trade Inc. a currency trader registered with the US. Treasury’s Office which primarily sells New Iraqi Dinar (NID).

What is worse is Lonnie Ray Richards’s real profession. According to internet records, Mr. Richards is not in Oklahoma as he stated, but Celina, Texas. His Blog states he’s a retired Chief of Police and Magistrate Judge! He portrayed himself as an oil man with high up contacts throughout the world, which seems now to be all in his imagination.

The big hoax started a few years back when Mr. Richards joined a website titled Neosplace (http://www.nenosplace.com/). A site that tracks and discusses speculation on the Iraqi Dinar. Mr. Richards apparently saw an opportunity to create false information to appease the members using fancy slang words like "nuff said" , "make your plans" or "now it is clear" along with his extreme exchange rate predictions all for financial gain.

Ali Agha appears to also have preliminarily hired Mr. Richards to operate one of his future retail "service" locations as stated in recorded conversation and Internet postings. Mr. Richards boast that "the real money is after the Iraqi Dinar revalues" to several of his "wingman" he brings along for the ride at his current website http://www.****************/

Under the current economic conditions with many unemployed, they are turning to various ways to look for light at the end of the tunnel. From lost jobs, lost homes, many are seeking advice and the Okie Oil Man hoax seemed like an easy play. While many are losing everything, Mr. Richards was making a financial killing and setting up his future retirement.

Legally, Mr. Richards could be in some serious hot water in weeks to come as the investigation continues which is sure to go on a to a federal level.

As one follower said, "I am saddened today to find out that all of this information provided by Okie was fake. He should go to jail for hurting so many in need. All for his personal greed. God will take care of him."

Federal investigators have received this information. As this scam artist is brought to justice, we will post a follow-up article. His future may now be a 6’x6’prison cell. In the meantime, here are links to Mr. Richards Blog and Resume.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/08887078726494025799

http://www.resumebucket.com/LRichards

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Not sure what to think of this. I actually have the guys Oklahoma phone number and have called and talked to him about oil matters before. He sounded very knowledgeable and didn't deceive me in any way. I'm shocked if this is true, but who knows. Like I said I still have the guys number, and it is Oklahoma...

• Downvote 1

Not sure what to think of this. I actually have the guys Oklahoma phone number and have called and talked to him about oil matters before. He sounded very knowledgeable and didn't deceive me in any way. I'm shocked if this is true, but who knows. Like I said I still have the guys number, and it is Oklahoma...

well give him a call and see what he has to say about said allegations.

• Upvote 1

REALLY? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you will get a few responses to your post.

Be well.

REALLY? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you will get a few responses to your post.

Be well.

Yep, no kidding. I've called him a couple of times. Seems like a real nice guy, really. I have other investments other than dinar and we never even spoke about Dinar at all. I really don't know what to think right now. I wonder if he just went and set up a phone in OK but lives in TX...?

well give him a call and see what he has to say about said allegations.

I'm not that close to him, and I'm sure as hell not going to call him now! ;) I don't want any Fed's visiting my door!

Yep, no kidding. I've called him a couple of times. Seems like a real nice guy, really. I have other investments other than dinar and we never even spoke about Dinar at all. I really don't know what to think right now. I wonder if he just went and set up a phone in OK but lives in TX...?

I'm not that close to him, and I'm sure as hell not going to call him now! ;) I don't want any Fed's visiting my door!

well, my son's phone shows from New Mexico. He worked there and got his cell there. He is no where remotely close to there now, but has kept same number, still says New Mexico. ;)

Edited by precious1
  • Upvote 1

don't know if this was printed before here ---good explanation of guru's lies :

Sunday, November 13, 2011Okie Oil Man – The Big Hoax Exposed!

Okie Oil Man – The Big Hoax Exposed!

11/13/2011

Greed, money, future wealth, I am sure all played a part as to why Lonnie Ray Richards chose to deceive the thousands of people that followed his advice as they lost there homes, cars, jobs and faith in the American dream. All along as Lonnie Ray Richards was receiving cash payments from Ali Agha of Dinar Trade, Inc._www.dinartrade.com to create stories and fake intelligence (intel) to drive Iraqi dinar sales through the roof for Dinar Trade Inc. a currency trader registered with the US. Treasury’s Office which primarily sells New Iraqi Dinar (NID).

What is worse is Lonnie Ray Richards’s real profession. According to internet records, Mr. Richards is not in Oklahoma as he stated, but Celina, Texas. His Blog states he’s a retired Chief of Police and Magistrate Judge! He portrayed himself as an oil man with high up contacts throughout the world, which seems now to be all in his imagination.

The big hoax started a few years back when Mr. Richards joined a website titled Neosplace (http://www.nenosplace.com/). A site that tracks and discusses speculation on the Iraqi Dinar. Mr. Richards apparently saw an opportunity to create false information to appease the members using fancy slang words like "nuff said" , "make your plans" or "now it is clear" along with his extreme exchange rate predictions all for financial gain.

Ali Agha appears to also have preliminarily hired Mr. Richards to operate one of his future retail "service" locations as stated in recorded conversation and Internet postings. Mr. Richards boast that "the real money is after the Iraqi Dinar revalues" to several of his "wingman" he brings along for the ride at his current website http://www.****************/

Under the current economic conditions with many unemployed, they are turning to various ways to look for light at the end of the tunnel. From lost jobs, lost homes, many are seeking advice and the Okie Oil Man hoax seemed like an easy play. While many are losing everything, Mr. Richards was making a financial killing and setting up his future retirement.

Legally, Mr. Richards could be in some serious hot water in weeks to come as the investigation continues which is sure to go on a to a federal level.

As one follower said, "I am saddened today to find out that all of this information provided by Okie was fake. He should go to jail for hurting so many in need. All for his personal greed. God will take care of him."

Federal investigators have received this information. As this scam artist is brought to justice, we will post a follow-up article. His future may now be a 6’x6’prison cell. In the meantime, here are links to Mr. Richards Blog and Resume.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/08887078726494025799

http://www.resumebucket.com/LRichards

Thanks one2one, this is my first time reading about this, Sir you don't know how good it feels to know that the bad guy has lost again. They may gain for a moment, then the Master steps in and all their dirt turns to dust. You see, I and my Wife was scammed royally and we paid dearly, so I know what it's like. I just pray that when the court days are over for the varmints there will be some restitution for those invested. Peace! In the Middle East.

Better be careful with your words there one2one..........this was proven to be a hoax story last fall sometime. This is NOT the real Okie.

I'm all for getting this guy to justice, but lets be sure we have the real Okie! Research the threads on here, I think this was debunked in Oct or Nov last year.

• Upvote 2

I'm no fan of Okie, but I this is false. The name is not correct, but there is a similarity if I recall. The info on Lonnie Richards may be correct, but Lonnie Richards is NOT Okie.

I responded to this back when it was originally posted. The fact is, I know Okie, This story is completely false. The first name is correct, the last name is not. The person stated in article has already come foreward. He is a dinar investor and asked that his name be cleared. The real Okie "Lonnie" is from Oklahoma, has a real background in the oil field as well as has invented many things that the military uses to this day in combat.

I think Okie has been totally irresponsible with the way he has promoted this investment and how he's claimed his intel is the best and always right.. fact is.. he's full of Sh** having said that... the truth is... Lonnie Richards is not Okie.. lets put this to bed already

• Upvote 3