Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank open on pres day. Significant?

bacebird

bacebird. Your not the only Wells Fargo bank opened on President's Day. They'll be open in Colorado also. However US Banks will be closed. Guess you can make of it what you will. Just passing info. Hope it is for RV though :unsure:

NOT A NEWBIE rumor there is validity to this as far as Wells Fargo Banks.

In the banking "Calendar" there are certain holidays that the bank considers "floating". Some close and some don't. That even applies within an individual bank as well. Sometimes certain branches are closed while others are open.

This is not a significant occurrence. Sorry :(

But you never know, Monday could still be a day of days!!

GO RV!!!

:D :D :D :D

In the banking "Calendar" there are certain holidays that the bank considers "floating". Some close and some don't. That even applies within an individual bank as well. Sometimes certain branches are closed while others are open.

This is not a significant occurrence. Sorry :(

But you never know, Monday could still be a day of days!!

GO RV!!!

:D :D :D :D

THis is very true... Suntrust and Skank of America are closed but TD Bank claims thay will be open but that could change too. Not sure about Wells Fargo in this area though

only okie and his crew will spin this into an rv on monday rumor.the truth is that if any bank employees even have a breath of whats coming (an rv) dont you think they would be buying all the dinar they can so they could quit their jobs and be waiting at the bank on monday to cash in as well?

• Upvote 2

I went to my local (Temple, Tx) Wells Fargo about 2 hours ago. Ther was a sign in the door that it will be open on Monday. Possibly significant? Dunno. But seems odd to me.

Not a big deal at all. I live in Iowa and bank at a branch that has two offices. It is a community bank. The last Federal holiday, I ask them why they were open. The girls reply was some banks are and some are not. Depending on how much business the boss wants to do. I think that was Veterans Day also. The last group that owned this bank, they were closed on Federal holidays, this one is not. Maybe this one is a little bit hungry and wants to make an extra buck.

For some banks, Martin Luther King Day was observed as a bank recognized holiday this year, which made President's Day a floating holiday. The majority of the "Major" banks post their holiday banking schedules somewhere on their main website, and it does change from year to year. I personally will be at work on Monday as a "floating holiday" because I was off on MLK day. It's really no big deal, and doesn't point to anything special externally. In my former position with WF, this happened routinely, and we all knew in advance which days were floaters for the calendar year, for time off purposes. In my current position the same holds true, hope that helps.

bacebird. Your not the only Wells Fargo bank opened on President's Day. They'll be open in Colorado also. However US Banks will be closed. Guess you can make of it what you will. Just passing info. Hope it is for RV though :unsure:

NOT A NEWBIE rumor there is validity to this as far as Wells Fargo Banks.

i bank at wells and they were open last presidents day ,,,,, the fed reserve is closed so no wires thats all....