Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:18 PM
Soonerfan62 and Bluwolf - Q&A at 3sintel - Wed.Evening, 02/15/2012
Posted on Dinar Recaps
soonerfan62] Good Evening everyone, please, please no comments on the post, everything is OK now just needed time away because I was so certain last night. Just know I am as confident as ever that we will not see another weekend with our blessing.
[soonerfan62] I have read every post in the forum and I don’t have the words to describe the
way it made me feel. Thank you for your kindness and know I will not walk away until we are there, just needed a break. Received many calls from our intel family and am very, very proud to call them my friends.
[soonerfan62] Just to let you know nothing but good news some I can't talk about, just know we are
[sunshine] soonerfan62 Please tell us..we are still GOOD to see hat Blessing..soon ? PLEASE!!!!
[soonerfan62] sunshine Sooner than you probably think
[dinarmaven] Somebody needs to call Shabibi. Get the timeline from the horses mouth. Even Med's CBI "inside" connection is never right...
[soonerfan62] dinarmaven Talked to him today, he said what are you guys waiting on, I did my
[1biz4u] soonerfan62 contacts still seeing $4 to $5 ?
[soonerfan62] 1biz4u Actually that is the only thing that has changed today, it could be a little
[hoot] soonerfan62 any idea or your bestest guess as to when we will see the rate
[soonerfan62] hoot Tonight early am IMO
[Asells] soonerfan62 [tc0043] Is the current hold up in the U S or Greece?
[soonerfan62] US, but no longer a holdup IMO
[rosie16] Asells Are we waiting on China to go home?
[soonerfan62] They won't without RV
[shasta7] soonerfan62 .... in a nut shell... see if you agree with this... The RV is overdue.... It can go at anytime... most feel it will happen from the present to Friday ... (most intel are thinking by Thurs... The RV is NOT just about Iraq & US. this is a reset for the Global Markets... How does this sound!
[soonerfan62] shasta7 100% agree
[Asells] [HeIsFaithful] Once the RV actually is LIVE any idea how stable the rate will be and if we will need to cash in fairly soon.
[soonerfan62] I believe we will have a little higher rate in the beginning for about a week, but not much higher
xgirl] soonerfan I read somewhere that some believe it will be 1 to 1 what do you think
biz4u] Asells ask soonerfan62 is there a best time of day for the rate to change? RVRV
[soonerfan62] 1biz4u After all US banks close
OhanaNena] with your contacts do you believe we will see this before the end of the month?
[soonerfan62] Before end of week
[britney1102] Does that mean we may see a possible RV Thurs and cashin on Fri?
[soonerfan62] Maybe time to cash in tomorrow we'll see
asher] Since this is not just about Iraq, but, a much larger event....can you comment on some of the other factors in this larger event. We seem to be only addressing Iraq.
[soonerfan62] Iraq now out of the equation. This is now in our hands US IMO
[artle01] They have to RV before assuming control of OPEC on Mar 1st No?
soonerfan62] I really don't think there are ANY holdups now
[phase2] Can you explain why some intel providers tell us 'When they announce ther Erbil and the GOI, you will see the RV" and other providers don't have a concern about that. It's been a confusing issue for some of us. Thanks for all that you do for us!!
[soonerfan62] Erbil and GOI MUST be announced before we can have an RV, believe this has been done
[GrannieAnnie] Are we still waiting on the US Treasury to be ready for the changeover from the Federal Reserve?
soonerfan62: correct done a long time ago
har35] I heard that China & the US signed off today. Are your sources saying that as well? Do we think that's the trigger?
soonerfan62] They have been ready
soonerfan62] They have and yes
[Arizonaheat] soonerfan62 probably has higher sources than i do, from the last i got was they are in talks with the IMF and WBO as to the future of Chinas currency for the next 5 years and where it will be in the larger scale of things
[soonerfan62] I believe rate has been released and we are just waiting for it to post
[ricksmo] soonerfan62 can you elborate on why the US is holding up the RV?
[soonerfan62] They’re not any longer- it has been released
4shore] Can you ask about what we heard yesterday...that Iraq announced they have a hard tradeable currency? Thanks.
[soonerfan62] They do have and that is a fact
one.love] Do you think it will be a RI or a RV? Thank you
[soonerfan62] Let me change that answer
[soonerfan62] It could RI for a week or so then RV and stay put
xfilesfan] soonerfan...do you think the WGS and PP are holding it up some or are they taken care of
[soonerfan62] No longer will effect the RV
Arizonaheat] Since it's doubtful there will be an announcement, are we then left to keep checking on CBI, forex and bank screens? this will go live in seconds, so it will be at all points at the same
[soonerfan62] You will know you will hear me and Arizonaheat and Asells holler
[BigEngine] Gacavegirl soonerfan62 Do you believe the Rv is being held up by the US for political reasons maybe?
soonerfan62] However that is what has held it up till now
[punkybrewster] Sooner we love and appreciate you. Thanks for all you do. When is China going home?
[soonerfan62] After RV and thanks
Arizonaheat] Soonerfan62 Can you elaborate on the possible RI and then RV a week later comment? Any thoughts on how this might impact our best approaches to cash out? Assume it would be a higher value when RV days later?TY.....................that would take more than one line to explain, but go for it sooner if you want to
[soonerfan62] Ri higher for a week or so to get all the 3 0s off then settle in and stay constant
[bluwolf] let me say this; 1- all is done,,2- all banks are now ready,,3-the rate will be super high,,4- we must check what float it will be[dirty,manage,free],,5-and there are no pending meetings,no outside ghosts,no issues to sign,no governments to delay things,nothing what so ever,,6- there are no delays or so call holdups,we are good to go,,,PERIOD
[soonerfan62] bluwolf Thanks buddy, good post
: 2small] sir, what makes you think this info is more accurate than any we have seen in the past? are your contacts Gov't, contractors or bankers..
[bluwolf] I want to also say that we are in the best situation ever and there will be some misinfo within the next few hours,but do not believe it for it will be bogus
[teaqkota] When Bluwolf says super high...what range is he talking?
soonerfan62] bluwolf bluwolf DITTO
[bluwolf] answer super high
xfilesfan] if the rate comes out high...how long do you think we will have to cashin at that rate...before it
[soonerfan62] IMO at least a week
TAILDRAGGER] soonerfan62 So are you in agreement we will see this simultaneousely across the board, or CBI to Forex to UST, to banks.?
[soonerfan62] TAILDRAGGER All will post within minutes
broadriver] How much of this is driven by the Pres election? any?
soonerfan62] Not any longer he has been put in his place
TexasII] If the RV has been released what has to happen for it to go live?
[soonerfan62] Nothing just release to banks which should show tomorrow IMO