Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Bank Expecting RV Soon

spruills

THIS IS MY FIRST POST - BE GENTLE

Just got off of the phone with my buddy. He's the one who talked me into investing in Dinar in the first place. This morning he stopped by his local branch of Wachovia to make a few transactions. As a real estate investor, he has spent enough time at his local bank for them to know him by name. This morning, his bank teller greeted him and then said "hey - aren't you invested in Iraqi Dinar?". My Friend indicated that - yes - he was, in fact invested in IQD. His teller then told him that they received a letter from the home office last week - they were told that a revaluing of the IQD was eminent and that they would be trading the currency in the next few weeks.

My friend asked if he could see the letter. It was presented. He asked if he could photograph the letter for me to post here. He was not allowed to do so, but he was allowed to actually hold it. SO - Rumor? Yes. Documentation? Yes. Can I show it to you? Boy, I wish I could.

Don't be too harsh . . .

No, im actually getting word of things happening here in Iraq. I cant say when, but i can say something is going to happen. Those pay changes, instead of 950,000 someone would make 950 and have the same buying power. The elections have a lot to do with everything and there will be time limits on things i cant talk about

You're right on one count - Rumor - Yes.

Documentation - You might take it as fact but for the rest of us, it's still rumor, unless of course, you can upload a scanned copy.

I think the bank was playing with your buddy or your buddy was playing with you, or you're playing with us. It just doesn't smell right that a low level bank employee would have and release that kind of info.

THIS IS MY FIRST POST - BE GENTLE

Just got off of the phone with my buddy. He's the one who talked me into investing in Dinar in the first place. This morning he stopped by his local branch of Wachovia to make a few transactions. As a real estate investor, he has spent enough time at his local bank for them to know him by name. This morning, his bank teller greeted him and then said "hey - aren't you invested in Iraqi Dinar?". My Friend indicated that - yes - he was, in fact invested in IQD. His teller then told him that they received a letter from the home office last week - they were told that a revaluing of the IQD was eminent and that they would be trading the currency in the next few weeks.

My friend asked if he could see the letter. It was presented. He asked if he could photograph the letter for me to post here. He was not allowed to do so, but he was allowed to actually hold it. SO - Rumor? Yes. Documentation? Yes. Can I show it to you? Boy, I wish I could.

Don't be too harsh . . .

Thanks for the sharing the news. I know if it was one of my good friends that told me that, I would have no reason to doubt that it was totally true. That is exciting.

I do have one curious question thought, it's not a big deal, just curious. I have seen you post many times, and in fact your stats under your picture says 56 posts, but your sub title says this is my first post- Be Gentle ???? Just wondering why you used that for a sub title?

How has that negative attitude worked out for you? Made any money with it yet? I'm as skeptical as anyone but don't feel the need to correct everyone with a rumor post. Attitude adjustments need attention however. BTW, I can't be "played with" because I have no pre-concieved notion of a specific outcome, hopefull with caution.

Thanks for sharing. If the RV is imminent, then we should be hearing more and more of these types of accounts. I was thinking about this type of scenario just this morning. It makes it more believable that it is about to occur. I'm ready to take my dinar to a local bank!

I have nothing to gain from posting what was told to me. My Buddy has nothing to gain from "lying" to me. Puffer? I think not. I hold about 4 mil in IQD & want a RV like the rest of you. Just trying to pass good news.

if this comes true, i need you to buy me a steak. not a crappy one from the Sizzler. A good one, like from Golden Corral.

i have nothing to gain from posting what was told to me. My buddy has nothing to gain from "lying" to me. Puffer? I think not. I hold about 4 mil in iqd & want a rv like the rest of you. Just trying to pass good news.

the good news everybody wants is that its rv, people are feed up with this sort of post.

lynnkit - I have commented on lots of posts - usually sarcastic!! It's my main currency!!! This is the first rumor I've posted and my first thread I've started.

Got cha....thanks for the response, makes sense.

Hope the wolfs that like to attack and bash stay away. I love it when people share these types of stories. I certainly don't come here for legal nor legit financial advise......... But to wait together and share in rumors that each of us have heard from friends,family,contacts etc. The people I know in my home town don't even know what a Dinar is..... So I enjoy reading these types of stories..........and hate it then when people get bashed for doing exactly what this forum was set up for and that is sharing rumors that we have heard.

Thanks

Thanks for the sharing the news. I know if it was one of my good friends that told me that, I would have no reason to doubt that it was totally true. That is exciting.

I do have one curious question thought, it's not a big deal, just curious. I have seen you post many times, and in fact your stats under your picture says 56 posts, but your sub title says this is my first post- Be Gentle ???? Just wondering why you used that for a sub title?

I think he is saying that this is the first thread he has opened, therefore subjecting himself to a higher level of scrutiny.

FP

the good news everybody wants is that its rv, people are feed up with this sort of post.

You can't speak for other people. Why would you come to a site that is set up for people share the rumors that they have heard if you don't want to hear rumors? ...... I just don't get this......... This isn't a news site, it's a rumor site........Your kind of post keeps people from sharing what they have heard for fear of bashing. It shouldn't be like that.