Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 2/8/12

kcw

Sounds like we are back to wait and see mode....here goes another year :P

Yep the caution flag is out and this race is going to take much longer than people think. I'm still waiting to see all of the news that is supposedly coming out of Iraq that would lead us to believe they are moving in the right direction and that it is in fact tied to an RV? I don't believe there is any such news. I am really starting to think this race has been canceled due to rain and the forecast is calling for a lot more rain, so it may never be finished.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you very much Adam. Just a FYI Nascar and Indy are two totally different animals. Never compare the two in front of a rabid fan. Its not pretty! :lol: Got your drift and I agree this race is dragging, hopefully we won't have a rain delay!

Thanks again for all you do and thanks kcw for posting! Have a great Wednesday.

• Upvote 3

Guest Doug_W_also

Yep the caution flag is out and this race is going to take much longer than people think. I'm still waiting to see all of the news that is supposedly coming out of Iraq that would lead us to believe they are moving in the right direction and that it is in fact tied to an RV? I don't believe there is any such news. I am really starting to think this race has been canceled due to rain and the forecast is calling for a lot more rain, so it may never be finished.

The sun just broke thru in Rock Island and the "race" is back underway :)

I predict NO more cautions and a speedy conclusion to the "race".

Try to be happy and positive about all this, the "race" will end, and there will be winner (s).........US!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Everyone, don't turn this into a negative situation... we all know it's going to take time.

I apologize if I seemed "down", I'm not... I just hate left turns. :lol:

Thank you very much Adam. Just a FYI Nascar and Indy are two totally different animals. Never compare the two in front of a rabid fan. Its not pretty! :lol: Got your drift and I agree this race is dragging, hopefully we won't have a rain delay!

Thanks again for all you do and thanks kcw for posting! Have a great Wednesday.

You know, I actually knew that... but I pulled the analogy out of the air and didn't bother to think it through.

My apologies to any NASCAR / INDY car fans. Especially the one in DinarThug's post :lmao:

• Upvote 6

Well just chill out! This is the middle east we are invested in. The arab world is in total chaos and it seems they are predisposed to fight eachother as they have.... forever. The arab people are not known for any real accomplishments since biblical times and they have never been in a hurry to get anything done (inshallah). So this race may drag on and on even till they wear the tires off the rims, but they will just keep plodding along as it truely is their way!

• Upvote 1

So far a repeat of 2011, wait till june...is it hype?? :o

Some gurus were calling last June? :lol:

Can't we see a huge difference between last June and now? Are you paying attention, or just after a rate and date?

I'm excited! It looks like it's all coming together. I'm so excited!!!

• Upvote 2

Darn it I hate car races too. No patience........ seems like people sit there and wait for a wreck to happen for excitement. That is my only concern in comparing the RV to a car race!!

More time to pray for no wrecks and to give thanks for what is to happen!!

Aloha ke Akua!

• Upvote 1

The sun just broke thru in Rock Island and the "race" is back underway :)

I predict NO more cautions and a speedy conclusion to the "race".

Try to be happy and positive about all this, the "race" will end, and there will be winner (s).........US!!

:twothumbs:

You need to open your eyes.....that sunshine is only in your dreams B) How can you ignore what is actually taking place in Iraq....things like: HCL still not passed, GOI still not completely seated, 3 main parties still not working together, infrastructure is in same aweful shape it was in 2002, still no real security in country for any foreign workers.....especially Americans, there isn't even security for their own citizens yet,....even Adam sees the inaction of the government and can't say why :P

Bottom line.....this was high risk invetsment from day one. We saw all that oil and gas, figured if the country went to a democracy they would join the rest of the world and we would make boat loads of cash. Granted, a lot of that presumption was based on the pumpers get everyone excited over top secret theories like Bush's PLAN or the Rothchilds economic domination of world banking scheme. The more sensable people went along with people like Adam who said 10 cents per dinar was a realistic and still very profitable forecast, which could be supported with reason and facts. Never the less, we all got here for the sole reason to make money.....nobody really cares why Iraq will RV, we just want it done.

The problem as I see it is this......it does not look like a democracy will work in Iraq because the 3 main players cannot, will not and have no interest in working together for a common good. They have a hatred for each other that is backed by thousands of years of killing. They cannot get past the mistrust and self interests.....there are fundamental differences that they have no interest in resolving because each group thinks they are right. It is impossible to get people to compromise on issues when the issues are faith based....everyone wants to believe that God is on their side. Most of these people still live in the past and it will take years of education to affect change. Granted, technology is promoting that change at a much faster rate than ever before.....but be realistic. Just because they have the ability to see what is going on around them in the rest of the world, doesn't mean the peoploe in charge want them to change. It's always about the power.....power you get from money......the clerics, shahs, iman and other politicians don't want to give up their wealth for the betterment of the people. They are so far from being that noble....if you ever went to Iraq you would see that in a second. Go into a museum in Iraq.....walk around...then go outside.....look around.......no difference ;)

Now the current news includes talk of splitting up the country into 3 states......the HCL is on the table, off the table, going back to the drawing board, back on the table, off the table, I'm dizzy.....Maliki wants to be a dictator, now he's playing nice, Maliki is in Iran's pocket, Allawi would make a better PM, Allawi should be shot, somebody make up their mind please.....

Keep in mind we have only 2 big parties in this country and we are the poster child of democracy....and yet everytime we have a president who does not have his party in control of both houses....we basically get nothing done. And the majority of the people suffer, not the politicians or the rest of the wealthy. Same goes for Iraq....you think just because we got them to set up a democratic gov, they will operate as we do....EXACTLY. The problem is they've had a lame duck government since day one and there is NO sign that it is going to change anytime soon.

Without a stable government there will be no forward progress, no inovation, no power for the people, no in country security, and NO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will just continue to do business as they have been for the last 50 years. They do not have to RV, the IMF or UN or World Bank cannot make them RV. Iraq has what the rest of the world wants, so in the end they can do whatever they choose to do. And so far, they are choosing to sell oil and gas for US dollars and there is obviously no compelling reason that they should change from that.

I say we won't see an RV for at least 2 to 3 years...... ;) JMHO

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 13

I appreciate the negs :D but would much rather get told where I'm way off base or what info I'm stating is incorrect? Anybody can hit button.....let's have some input. I gave my opinion and you didn't like it, so I get a neg....boo hoo, hurting my feelings :shakehead: Why not say something of substance....could it be you have none to say? :confused:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6