Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Guru Posting for 36 hours

Docneose

Not letting this one go! So, you have an aversion to short people do you. Well, that should win you lots of friends. Since you seem to think short people are less intelligent, have less integrity, are not as honest, one would have to ask - how tall are you and what does that have to do with anything?

My Grandmother (God rest her soul) was not 5' tall, neither was her Mother or her GrandMother. However they were strong women that maintained their home, raised their children, and helped their husbands with the farm chores. My Father was only 5'6 and never used his height as a crutch. He never had an enemy and was loved by everyone for his humor and generosity. None of the members of my family (all of them in the "short" category) have ever been considered loud mouthed, overbearing, or braggards. Your statement is offensive to me as I also am not quite 5' tall, but I'll lay odds that I can outwork you any day of the week and I'll be 70 years old this year. BTW, that's not bragging - I do it quite often. :angry:

Great post.... Word of a giddy short italian......

Hey Texas Granny... Kudos to you for standing up for short people. My wife is only 4'11 but she walks "taller" than any man I know. I'm 6'3 and can't come close to keeping up with her. My dad once told me "good things come in small packages." After 32 years of marriage, I know just what he meant. I've been blessed...

Anybody from Okie's gang is totally full of it. They have proved it many many times over. You newbies and vets too are nuts to listen to anything those people say. Totally full of crap!

Listening and believing are TWO totally different things!!!!

Listening and believing are TWO totally different things!!!!

Right on Crow. I am not a cool aid drinker I just like to find the humour in their "idioacracy" There was a post on here this morning by a funny guy. He said maybe we should rename them "Poo-rus" Now that is funny there. :D

wasn't meaning to down anyone that is short. Just a term, nothing to do with you or your family! But just for you I will say maybe they are tall! Ok now the tall people can drill me for calling out tall people! By the way I am 5' 6". My mother was barely 5'. "So since you seem to think that short people are less intelligent"? Where did you come up with that geeshhhh.... You need to take a pill or something and your statements made are very offensive to me and whether you could outwork me or not, I won't brag by saying you can't! Simmer down!

Not letting this one go! So, you have an aversion to short people do you. Well, that should win you lots of friends. Since you seem to think short people are less intelligent, have less integrity, are not as honest, one would have to ask - how tall are you and what does that have to do with anything?

My Grandmother (God rest her soul) was not 5' tall, neither was her Mother or her GrandMother. However they were strong women that maintained their home, raised their children, and helped their husbands with the farm chores. My Father was only 5'6 and never used his height as a crutch. He never had an enemy and was loved by everyone for his humor and generosity. None of the members of my family (all of them in the "short" category) have ever been considered loud mouthed, overbearing, or braggards. Your statement is offensive to me as I also am not quite 5' tall, but I'll lay odds that I can outwork you any day of the week and I'll be 70 years old this year. BTW, that's not bragging - I do it quite often. angry.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box

Since this came from a guru ... I don't believe it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: They must be getting together for a toka party so they can invision the next round of crap to oooose out of their brain. This way they can all have the same story and seem that much more believable. The old "get enuf people to say the same stupid thing then it must be real trick."

You nailed it there. I was thinking the same.

And just for your information the term short has different meanings, one example is going short on stock in a public company, betting the price will go down! NSS is illegal naked short selling which translates the word short in my book to motive! Have you ever wondered why these guru's do what they do 24/7 for month and years? Motive or just making sure you and I do well? I personally would be very embarrassed if I were wrong so much! So next time you call someone out and not let it go, "maybe know what you are calling out before you dial"!

Do you want to arm wrestle?

My Grandmother (God rest her soul) was not 5' tall, neither was her Mother or her GrandMother. However they were strong women that maintained their home, raised their children, and helped their husbands with the farm chores. My Father was only 5'6 and never used his height as a crutch. He never had an enemy and was loved by everyone for his humor and generosity. None of the members of my family (all of them in the "short" category) have ever been considered loud mouthed, overbearing, or braggards. Your statement is offensive to me as I also am not quite 5' tall, but I'll lay odds that I can outwork you any day of the week and I'll be 70 years old this year. BTW, that's not bragging - I do it quite often. angry.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box

you guys should read my post in the opinions section... i went under the name GURU DEESEAN but Sgt help me re-name myself Swami D...... I'm telling ya i'm the guru's guru.... There is even a little love in there for our Clown... Oh yeah it was under the Guru's were wrong again post.

Much lu my DV peeps.... much Luv. :lol:

To:Mach & Granny

So you think its easy being tall? The world was buildt for short people....I get tired of bending over all the time, my back hurts !!!!!

Gotta bend over to walk into your homes. gotta bend over to reach down to your levels all day every day. counter tops way too low cause the standard is for short people, gotta bend over to wsh dishes and bend over to make dinner gotta bend over to eat....be thankful you dont have to bend over all the time.

PS: i think in 2013 the new world standard should be for tall people for a change.

PPS: buy some heals

ppps: and stop climbing on the shelves in the grocery store, if you need something from the top, i will be glad to assit you.

pppps: could one of you tie my shoes?

oh PPPPPS: I get really tired of the shower hitting me in the chest

signed....Knothead

Edited by storm1

My Grandmother (God rest her soul) was not 5' tall, neither was her Mother or her GrandMother. However they were strong women that maintained their home, raised their children, and helped their husbands with the farm chores. My Father was only 5'6 and never used his height as a crutch. He never had an enemy and was loved by everyone for his humor and generosity. None of the members of my family (all of them in the "short" category) have ever been considered loud mouthed, overbearing, or braggards. Your statement is offensive to me as I also am not quite 5' tall, but I'll lay odds that I can outwork you any day of the week and I'll be 70 years old this year. BTW, that's not bragging - I do it quite often. :angry:

hahaha Good call, GrannyGirl!! You spoke for many of us, and you did it well!! + 1, +1, +1, etc., over and over, as many times as possible on this one.

Thank God. Maybe they will finally just shut up and stop predicting everything and just bring in news articles. They don't know anymore than we do.

2-5-2012 Guru Freeway Bill As many other intel providers, I will not be posting anything for the next 36-48 hours.

2-5-2012 Guru Cap1 I WILL NOT BE POSTING ANYMORE. Will talk...

tomorrow [sunday] night. ALL IS FANTASTIC.

Maybe you need to read both sides of the story before you go for browny points!

hahaha Good call, GrannyGirl!! You spoke for many of us, and you did it well!! + 1, +1, +1, etc., over and over, as many times as possible on this one.

Hello Storm, might be better to be short, no offense lol.

To:Mach & Granny

So you think its easy being tall? The world was buildt for short people....I get tired of bending over all the time, my back hurts !!!!!

Gotta bend over to walk into your homes. gotta bend over to reach down to your levels all day every day. counter tops way too low cause the standard is for short people, gotta bend over to wsh dishes and bend over to make dinner gotta bend over to eat....be thankful you dont have to bend over all the time.

PS: i think in 2013 the new world standard should be for tall people for a change.

PPS: buy some heals

ppps: and stop climbing on the shelves in the grocery store, if you need something from the top, i will be glad to assit you.

pppps: could one of you tie my shoes?

oh PPPPPS: I get really tired of the shower hitting me in the chest

signed....Knothead

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box