Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone actually have a first hand story of getting scammed buying on ebay or craigslist?

rulesforrebels

I'm constantly hearing people scaring new posters and dinar buyers away from craigslist and ebay telling them to go to dealers it's worth the added expense. I routinely pick up dinar on ebay when I see good priced deals going. My last 3 million I have bought all came from people on ebay all came from Dinar Trade in Dinar Trade packaging with certificates not that I care about certificates but just saying. Generally pay anywhere from $925 - $950, not that dinar routinely sells for this price but you can find deals and auctions ending at wierd times people aren't watching.

I've also bought a million off a guy on craigslist recently for $900.

People tell people buy from a dealer for security and safety at a minimum people are going to be paying another $200 probably more on top of an ebay or craigslist price.

People say you don't want to get counterfit. As I've stated before here in responses, I don't have any real world knowledge of how much counterfit there is or how big of a problem it is but really its a super secure currency why would someone try to fake a difficult currency thats barely worth anything when they could counterfit much easier currencies that are almost one to one with the dollar already? It just doesn't make sense to do it in my mind.

That said even if counterfit is floating around on ebay; ebay and paypal will give you your money back at the drop of a hat if you aren't satisfied. As for craigslist it's always an in person meeting you can meet at a safe place like a bank or some other public place and check the notes out yourself?

People always throw out this nonsense about counterfit and or being scammed, I'm curious to know if anyone can even point to a real world instance of this happening or whether people just parrot other peoples fear mongering and have newbies paying several hundred dollars per million more than they need to. Heck even buy off someone on this stie that has a good reputation like legolas or whatever his name was who kept getting props for good deals.

Not saying people dont get ripped off but I have had great experiences on ebay. I have won numerous autions at fantastic prices...good luck to you!!!

I agree I've been completely happy with my ebay and craigslist purchases which have been the majority for me.

I think often people are too quick to knock something or some company without having any knowledge about what they are talking about and it's not fair those people. For instance someone the other day had a post about TD Group. I've bought off them and are happy and they seem to be very large, legit, lots of happy customers. SOmeone posted something along the lines of I think my Dinar may be fake. They had no reason for thinking so, didn't have any comments about anything suspicious about the notes but apparently decided they would post and sort of defame TD Group for absolutely no reason and with no backing, thats not fair to TD group.

I noticed in another thread someone asked about a new seller, several people said they had good experiences and I think it was even said beware of anyone selling for cheap. I agree with this, I found a cheap seller and was about to buy and did some research and the guy had scammed a bunch of people and had a bunch of bad reviews on fraud alert sites so I do agree with the if its too good to be true it probably is mentallity however its not fair to say because someoen is cheaper than others its a scam especially when several members on here posted they had good experiences. ALso after that the thread was closed immediatley not sure why.

Anyhow, my main point is about ebay and craigslist. If you havn't had a bad experience or cant point to one dont scare others away from saving money and just as a side note I didnt think it was fair how TD was given a bad comment on here for no reason and didnt think that was fair.

I've purchased from ebay numerous times, and never had a problem. Just check the seller rating and avoid anyone with a low rating. I also tried to stick with sellers that had been there awhile & had a high number of sales. 2000 transactions and a 100% rating on a seller that auctions only dinar is a pretty safe bet.

I've also made some purchases from large dealers, but I just don't think it's worth paying extra.