Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What in Sam Hail Happened to Oakie's RV!!!??

Okie and Bulldog75 are the epitome of dirt bag gurus. :angry: I just happen to be preparing to buy some dinar yesterday anyways when I heard about their BOGUS claim about Dinar Banker not taking orders. I knew it was a lie and just to prove it, I bought 1M last night and everything went through and there are NO disclaimers or rejected orders. Those 2 are probably just a couple of fat grease heads who need to be cruel to make themselves feel better about their pitiful existence. Everyone should boycott them, ignore them and refuse to respond to anything they say at all possible. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if DB stopped taking orders, but to blatantly lie and get peoples hopes up is cruel. So, if Okie or Bulldog75 has their name involved, just keep on walkin! B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Personally, I believe these folks are getting some type of info and are relaying what they are hearing. Unfortunately, it is also very possible that whoever it is feeding it to them is just screwing with them for the laughs. I honestly can't believe they would just keep being wrong and discrediting themselves. Making a fool of yourself in front of folks in a bar is one thing, but why would you do it in front of a million folks following the Dinar news?

Personally, I believe these folks are getting some type of info and are relaying what they are hearing. Unfortunately, it is also very possible that whoever it is feeding it to them is just screwing with them for the laughs. I honestly can't believe they would just keep being wrong and discrediting themselves. Making a fool of yourself in front of folks in a bar is one thing, but why would you do it in front of a million folks following the Dinar news?

I beg to differ.

Their contacts (if really any), are not to blame. Okie has been doing this same crap for years!

If he really has contacts & he continually uses them....what does that say for Okie?

• Upvote 2

I beg to differ.

Their contacts (if really any), are not to blame. Okie has been doing this same crap for years!

If he really has contacts & he continually uses them....what does that say for Okie?

NP. I know he has been doing this for years. lol. My point was exactly yours. He is being played imo, or, to be less generous, he is fabricating stuff. Either way, he is acting the part of the fool in a Shakespean comedy, or, tragedy depending on how you look at it.

Oakie and his boys said the RV happened in Iraq and that we would see it here live today. :unsure: Where the F is it!?! :angry: :angry:

I hope you're being facetious...surely you didn't fall for the okie doke :blink::P:blink::lol:

okie is a habitual LIAR... there is no TRUTH in him. NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said the same thing back in late August 2011... this is a repeat of that foolishness

you need to google sociopathic narcissistic personality disorder

"nuff said" ;)

Well......that made me feel good for a few daysrolleyes.gif Now I need the next bit in this saga to keep going for about another couple weeks until my leave cool.gif

Seriously speaking, my thought on what is really happening is:

1. Alot of stuff is happening concerning the IQD general political situation, its in the news

2. We are probably closer than any previous time, how close nobody really knows for sure

3. Nobody can predict when it will happen with any degree of certainty, it will just happen

4. Gathering intel is as good as predicting the weather.

5. Any rate above .50 USD to 1 IQD is icing on the cake

Most importantly:

6. Patriots will win the Superbowl and I am backing that up with a 1 dollar bet (in AAFES POGs of course)

Everyone have a good day

I hope you're being facetious...surely you didn't fall for the okie doke :blink::P:blink::lol:

okie is a habitual LIAR... there is no TRUTH in him. NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said the same thing back in late August 2011... this is a repeat of that foolishness

you need to google sociopathic narcissistic personality disorder

"nuff said" ;)

August 24th to be exact. His birthday as he represented it. Now, Iraq has the Prophet's birthday coming up an another "I'm calling it!"? Coincidence??? lol

• Upvote 1

Does anyone and I mean ANYONE, believe Okie and for that matter any "guru" anymore? They kinda are like junk email, I see them and just delete them. They help me save time by allowing me to filter them out asap. If I am throughly bored I may read what they have to say when I get a rare hankering for some rumors.

• Upvote 2

jonnyw is rating right there with him, now he says next week. these Idiots need to take a long vacation, they surely realize how stupid they look?

Okie and Bulldog75 are the epitome of dirt bag gurus. :angry: I just happen to be preparing to buy some dinar yesterday anyways when I heard about their BOGUS claim about Dinar Banker not taking orders. I knew it was a lie and just to prove it, I bought 1M last night and everything went through and there are NO disclaimers or rejected orders. Those 2 are probably just a couple of fat grease heads who need to be cruel to make themselves feel better about their pitiful existence. Everyone should boycott them, ignore them and refuse to respond to anything they say at all possible. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if DB stopped taking orders, but to blatantly lie and get peoples hopes up is cruel. So, if Okie or Bulldog75 has their name involved, just keep on walkin! B)

I honestly can't believe they would just keep comming out with this crap. They must get some sort of warped gratification by posting this checkable BS on line. Maybe they dream it and are so stupid they think its real or going to happen.

It reads like a soap opera. When it goes past the "day" it was suppose to happen it then changes to next week, and so it goes on. But the crazy part is when you check the info they spew out, nothing can be found. But they beleive what they are saying, Im sure of it, they must be all taking some sort of mind altering drug. :lol:

Because they have called it so many times, I now have the same respect for them as i do for the scrappings off the bottom of my shoe after I step in dog crap.

They need to be gathered up, then placed into a big pit and fire bombed. After all its the only way to be sure! B)

I'm going to make a cooked breakfast now washed down with lots of strong coffee.

Does anyone and I mean ANYONE, believe Okie and for that matter any "guru" anymore? They kinda are like junk email, I see them and just delete them. They help me save time by allowing me to filter them out asap. If I am throughly bored I may read what they have to say when I get a rare hankering for some rumors.

What I find amusing is that one "guru" makes a statement such as "okie" did, a few others will follow a bit later and state that they knew also but were told not to share the info. It seems to me that all that is important to them is "who will be the first to call the RV". Well, if you call it every day, surely you will be right at some point. Then another guru will say that they actually knew it first but were sworn to secrecy.

• Upvote 1

"Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns"

I think that the Header referenced above will always be the most realiable update for all parties concerned. It's kind of like when you were little and your mom or dad told you "don't touch that, it will burn you", but you just had to touch it anyway. We all read this stuff even though we are fully aware that when it happens, actually happens, we here at DV will be the most accurately informed.........and hey, if the lobby of my employer fills up, or there's more than usual movement, I will post it here,otherwise as we say in my profession, its BAU. "Business as Usual". :twocents: