Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE's latest post:: IT IS FINISHED - 9:15pm cst 2/1/2012

allottinger

For what its worth:

GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

For what its worth:

GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED.

I'm going to hate myself for this :( , but a friend said they heard this as well. Except she has zero contacts and I normally would not of taken notice, except for this post. I am still going to say it's doubtful it has happen just yet.

pp

• Upvote 4

For what its worth:

He's drinking again

• Upvote 1

We all know what a clown Okie is. Total scumbag. But.......................after all the abuse he took months ago for repeatedly calling the RV he did back off from calling things. I'm sitting here wondering when the last time is that he actually called the RV. Has he done it anytime recently until now???

• Upvote 2

We all know what a clown Okie is. Total scumbag. But.......................after all the abuse he took months ago for repeatedly calling the RV he did back off from calling things. I'm sitting here wondering when the last time is that he actually called the RV. Has he done it anytime recently until now???

I agree, he has been quiet as of late.

This is only about the 50th time Okie has pulled this crap in the last 2 years...why anyone would put ANY stock in his posts is completley beyond me.

I don't think anyone is. We all know what a loser he is. I'm just saying this statement of his stands out a bit because not only has he not called an RV in a long time but he's also been quiet in general for a little while.

Do I believe it?? Hell no. But with all of the amazing news lately pointing to an RV there will be a time when one of these fools is right.

My wife just told me she got an e-mail from a friend of ours about Okie's post. Naturally, I asked her if she had heard from Adam yet. "Uh, no", "Well then", I says, "I better go see what the good folks opinions are on Dinar Vets". So, here I am. And here we are. And we wait. But that whole drinking thing kind of intrigued me so I've popped a beer and guess I'll just hang out for a bit. Shabs must be up early. It's 7:00AM in Iraq. lol

• Upvote 3