Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE's latest post:: IT IS FINISHED - 9:15pm cst 2/1/2012

allottinger

Hi Papster

I turned pro when I was 16 and I rode all three big sizes (later the 500 two stroke class was discontinued)..... When I was young I traveled around hitting nationals and various races ......I ended up with a number of championships but the ole bod can only do it so long... I retired a little while back due to injuries.

left you a message on your profile...............GO DINAR

More from Okie:

OKIEOILMAN: OK THIS JUST IN-------------------WE WILL SEE THE R/V IN THE USA TODAY AND PROBABLY SOONER THAN LATER----AS JESUS SAID HIS LAST WORDS ON THE CROSS------IT IS FINISHED

OKIEOILMAN: AM GETTING CONFLICTING INTEL REGARDING THE RATE AND I AM PRESENTLY WORKING THRU THE DETAILS TO DETERMINE WHO OF THE SOURCES IS THE MOST CONNECTED.--REMEMBER 2 SCENARIOS--COME IN LOW AND GO UP RAPIDLY----COME IN HIGH AND SET STILL--THIS IS STILL UNDETERMEND AT THIS TIME BUT FROM ALL INSIGHT IT APPEARS THE HIGHER RATE IS THE MOST PROBABLE----AT LEAST AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME

OKIEOILMAN: THIS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY ON ALL THE OFFICIAL GOVERMENT SITES AND THEN YOU CAN READ IT IN BLACK AND WHITE AND THEN YOU CAN BELIEVE IT THEN--

Wow, so as of today he's still sticking to it. Guy knows no shame.

You know.... no matter what is said about Okie.... we all love to read what he has to say. I don't believe that he is trying to be mean spirited, I believe that who ever his contacts are give him information that they believe in and then it proves to be false. So, we just have to take this info with a grain of salt and one day it will all be true...

• Upvote 3

This just in::: 12:11 PM mst [DebTarHeelgirl] Just got a call from (HI RESPECTED INTEL SOURCE) – states they heard from their main guy – THIS IS REAL IT HAS RV’d – also Cap1 states that Wall Street confirmed an RV- and we should see this today when Hawaii Banks align if not before – Rate is $8.63 with ability to negotiate up to $10.49. Banks want Dinar so they can earn money toor.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Crazy kids!!!

HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE

SOMEONE SHOULD PRINT UP EVERY LIE HE HAS SPOUTED

& FORCE HIM TO EAT IT !!!!!!!!

:(:angry::(:angry::(

He would surely suffocate. <_<

This just in::: 12:11 PM mst [DebTarHeelgirl] Just got a call from (HI RESPECTED INTEL SOURCE) – states they heard from their main guy – THIS IS REAL IT HAS RV’d – also Cap1 states that Wall Street confirmed an RV- and we should see this today when Hawaii Banks align if not before – Rate is $8.63 with ability to negotiate up to $10.49. Banks want Dinar so they can earn money toor.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Crazy kids!!!

:lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

You know.... no matter what is said about Okie.... we all love to read what he has to say. I don't believe that he is trying to be mean spirited, I believe that who ever his contacts are give him information that they believe in and then it proves to be false. So, we just have to take this info with a grain of salt and one day it will all be true...

Yep its amazing how everybody knocks Okie but look at his hits, over 5,000 people read his post, now thats amazing..

• Upvote 2

I kinda feel sorry for OKIE. Poor fella wants to be the bearer of good news so badly that he's willing to put himself out on a limb like that over and over again. I think he really believes what he's saying, and if nothing else, he stays "positive." Sometimes, in this hurry up and wait game, that's all you have to look forward to... a few positive words.