Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - They Are Gonna Change The Rate In The Coming Days, Not Weeks !

DinarThug

Cant believe that MrDinarman would lump Bondlady in with Okie!! Thanks HisHands for posting in Bondlady's defense. I totally agree with you, she has never brought any thing bad to this forum as long as I have been here. She does interpret all the articles that are written and I for one appreciate that. It makes it easier for me to understand. I have only been in this investment not quite a year and I admit it is hard for me to understand everything, so that is why I do appreciate Bondlady's interpretation to the articles so much!!!

• Upvote 8

MrDinarman has been around long enough to know, or should, who is respectable, those who sit on the fence, those who bash as well who is a guru.

I believe it's just the way he is. Sometimes he makes a post with-out much thought, kind of shooting from the hip so to speak. So I guess he deserves the -'s.

Someday I hope he will learn. I to appreciate the BL's posts.

pp

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sassy-I am right there in the boat with you, My husband invested about a 2 years ago, but I did not jump on board until about a year later. I am thankful for people like BondLady who bring good grounded interpretations to articles that I never would be able to understand had she not taken the time to do it. We have so many knowledgable people on DV that help me with that, also. I would start naming them, but would miss somoene and I would not want to do that. I am so thankful for what they bring to us. Glad to be learning right along side you friend!

• Upvote 3

Yeah okay Bondlady..... <_< Finally jumping on the okie bandwagon huh?

It is completely irresponsible for BL to say the rate will change within days not weeks!! Since when has any article that's come out of Iraq told the truth? I'd really like to know. She of all people should know better and just see what happens, not take that article as gospel. I'm going to assume no one's gonna give me back all my positives when there is no RV next week.... But that's how it is around here, no one cares about the truth, just as long as you get a tingle up your leg when you hear about an upcoming RV. Sickening.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 33

It is completely irresponsible for BL to say the rate will change within days not weeks!! Since when has any article that's come out of Iraq told the truth? I'd really like to know. She of all people should know better and just see what happens, not take that article as gospel. I'm going to assume no one's gonna give me back all my positives when there is no RV next week.... But that's how it is around here, no one cares about the truth, just as long as you get a tingle up your leg when you hear about an upcoming RV. Sickening.

Lol!!! Relax before you make yourself crazy.....shes just reading what article says just like she always does.....the article says in the coming days....shes not making it up....referencing your okie comment....cmon that dude makes all his crap up

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I guess I would not put Bondlady on the Okie bandwagon considering she is quoting an article. She is not making a prediction, she is stating what is written, Nothing that I could not read for myself. She has never given a rate or date. She simply interprets the articles that are put out. Thank for the post Thug-appreciate what you bring to the forum.

...........and scene !!!tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

Although I think you may be a tad harsh, I do however agree that it is a bit unwise to say it will happen in days...not weeks.

Also the rest of her chat was on Iraq setting up big screens & she implied it was for the soon to be rv. However, as someone else stated, they set up screens last year for a big national game.........& low & behold........there's a big football game tomorrow. http://www.livesoccertv.com/countries/iraq/

Can anyone else remember last year all the gurus saying big screens were being setup for the rv.....only to find out it was for a football or soccer game? I remember all too well!

I still value BL intel/info.....but I am a little shocked by these statements.

• Upvote 3