Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - They Are Gonna Change The Rate In The Coming Days, Not Weeks !

DinarThug

MrDinarMan, Again I say that I do believe that she is interpreting the articles, does not mean they are all going to be gospel, what I meant was that what she brings (IMHO) some clarity for me to understand more about all of this. And I do appreciate it very much because I would be a lot more in the dark did she not explain it. By the way, there was no tingle up my leg!!!! I still appreciate what she brings to us because it does really help me understand!!!

• Upvote 4

It is completely irresponsible for BL to say the rate will change within days not weeks!! Since when has any article that's come out of Iraq told the truth? I'd really like to know. She of all people should know better and just see what happens, not take that article as gospel. I'm going to assume no one's gonna give me back all my positives when there is no RV next week.... But that's how it is around here, no one cares about the truth, just as long as you get a tingle up your leg when you hear about an upcoming RV. Sickening.

next week you post and I will + you with every post you make till I run out K?tongue.gif

• Upvote 3

Thank you HisHands, Glad to know there is someone else that has a hard time understanding all of this. I do agree with you that there are some really good folks that bring a whole lot to this site, people that help people like me to understand. I appreciate you writing a note to me, nice to have a new friend!!!

• Upvote 1

It is completely irresponsible for BL to say the rate will change within days not weeks!! Since when has any article that's come out of Iraq told the truth? I'd really like to know. She of all people should know better and just see what happens, not take that article as gospel. I'm going to assume no one's gonna give me back all my positives when there is no RV next week.... But that's how it is around here, no one cares about the truth, just as long as you get a tingle up your leg when you hear about an upcoming RV. Sickening.

She simply restated what the article said...... what is the harm with that???? Take it easy man!!!!

Although I think you may be a tad harsh, I do however agree that it is a bit unwise to say it will happen in days...not weeks.

Also the rest of her chat was on Iraq setting up big screens & she implied it was for the soon to be rv. However, as someone else stated, they set up screens last year for a big national game.........& low & behold........there's a big football game tomorrow. http://www.livesoccertv.com/countries/iraq/

Can anyone else remember last year all the gurus saying big screens were being setup for the rv.....only to find out it was for a football or soccer game? I remember all too well!

I still value BL intel/info.....but I am a little shocked by these statements.

the difference is that once again she was quoting the article..... the ARTICLE said what the big screens were for..... The ARTICLE said it was to show the people the progress being made in the providence and to be used basicly for public service announcements........

• Upvote 5

Wow Thug.. talk about a wild drive by... ya leave me speechless!wink.gif

Bondlady... your a class act, we appreciate everything you bring to the dinar table, and we all hope this article is right and this crazy ride is indeed over soon... come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4

Thank you HisHands, Glad to know there is someone else that has a hard time understanding all of this. I do agree with you that there are some really good folks that bring a whole lot to this site, people that help people like me to understand. I appreciate you writing a note to me, nice to have a new friend!!!

Sassylassie, your not alone in trying to interpret some of the threads presented to us. I for one depend on the break down to help me comprehend what is being said. Bondlady has a great handle on breaking it down. As well as a whole lot of others. My hats off to all that put a lot of time and effort into this. :tiphat::twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 4

I gotta be honest, i really don't want an RV until July... Why do you say well i'll tell ya. I'm in Afghanistan until then. If this thing RV's my wife will spend all the cash, i'll miss you guys in Vegas, and i'll have nothing to kill my free time when i'm in the office. Sorry you can get mad if you want to but you gotta admit this is entertaining.

GO RV...... When i'm home. :lol:

• Upvote 5

I believe Bond Lady was ready actual news! Maybe you should go read then comment!

It is completely irresponsible for BL to say the rate will change within days not weeks!! Since when has any article that's come out of Iraq told the truth? I'd really like to know. She of all people should know better and just see what happens, not take that article as gospel. I'm going to assume no one's gonna give me back all my positives when there is no RV next week.... But that's how it is around here, no one cares about the truth, just as long as you get a tingle up your leg when you hear about an upcoming RV. Sickening.[/size]

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

At the risk of getting negged over the moon, I'm going to step out and way here that when the Arabs say "coming days" that it is not a phrase that means the same thing to them that it means to us. For us that means like...two to ten days. For them...it means sometime in their lifetime.

So I'm not thinking this is concrete, and that we're going to wonder what happened in a month or two. I think this could easily take until the second quarter of this year.

I'd rather know what is true than bank on falsely based expectations.

Of course, hope I'm wrong!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 3

At the risk of getting negged over the moon, I'm going to step out and way here that when the Arabs say "coming days" that it is not a phrase that means the same thing to them that it means to us. For us that means like...two to ten days. For them...it means sometime in their lifetime.

So I'm not thinking this is concrete, and that we're going to wonder what happened in a month or two. I think this could easily take until the second quarter of this year.

I'd rather know what is true than bank on falsely based expectations.

Of course, hope I'm wrong!

Go RV!!!

A sensable perspective and one that we all should consider , knowing good and well how this investment has been so far. Words are words and actions tend to speal louder than words, lets just wait and see what happens and not let our emotions get ahead of us. This could be one of the biggest thing to happens to us in our life times and in the coming days we may see our lives change for the better.

• Upvote 2

Just another Chapter of " The Un-Touchables"......Sorry about the negs......

• Upvote 1