Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Was Sent To Me In An Email

Thanks for the post 20milliondinar. Excellent read.

This was a good read up until the end when he said "I agree with Tony!"

Well, based on that "snapshot" of Tony's supposed opinion, I would tend to agree with that portion of the post. I don't have to agree with a person's entire body of work or their overall body of work (Tony), but can still agree with portions of it. As an example, I don't agree with the POTUS on 95% of the things he does and say, but occasionally he will have a small portion that I agree with. jmo.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 3

Good post!!! He did not say who Tony was so it may not be the Tony everyone is thinking of...saying he agrees with Tony here is his quote (I agree with Tony and many others that tough times are ahead.) Friends if things keep going the way they are going tough times are ahead millions who have lost their homes are already feeling it!!! So I would have to agree with him!!!

• Upvote 4

Nice...but not buying most of it. :P You say sift through the news to dissect for facts, but at same time ignore the facts that there is no HCL approved, the GOI is not complete and they are not released from chapter 7 yet. Because you don't think it's true...it's all smoke and mirrors :lmao:

Come on man :shakehead:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Nice...but not buying most of it. :P You say sift through the news to dissect for facts, but at same time ignore the facts that there is no HCL approved, the GOI is not complete and they are not released from chapter 7 yet. Because you don't think it's true...it's all smoke and mirrors :lmao:

Come on man :shakehead:

This is not news, this is somebody's opinion. Take it for what it's worth, simple as that Tim. Without any of the above being complete, didn't they increase the value of the dinar after keeping it at 1170 for exactly 3 years? What does that tell you? The FACT is, they increased the value of their currency.

In fact, before 2009 they increased the value of their currency from 4000:1 down to 1170:1 from 2003 to 2009. That tells us one thing, all of the above don't relate to increasing the value of the IQD. Wouldn't you agree Tim?

Come on Man dry.gif

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is not news, this is somebody's opinion. Take it for what it's worth, simple as that Tim. Without any of the above being complete, didn't they increase the value of the dinar after keeping it at 1170 for exactly 3 years? What does that tell you? The FACT is, they increased the value of their currency.

In fact, before 2009 they increased the value of their currency from 4000:1 down to 1170:1 from 2003 to 2009. That tells us one thing, all of the above don't relate to increasing the value of the IQD. Wouldn't you agree Tim?

Come on Man dry.gif

Sort of thinking the same thing myself.. No reason to harshly criticize opinion(s)... Especially to one who can't really defend.. Majority of my posts are opinions.. Which are based upon a lot of reading over the last 1 1/2 years of this ride... You read it nearly daily to stay up to date, you tend to learn a few things. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey...I never said it was news, nor do I think I was "harshly" critisizing? I was simply pointing out that this persons opinion was contradictory....if he can have his opinion, can't I have mine? Just because I disagree with some one, doesn't mean I'm bashing or being negative....does it? :P I would think that after how long this thing has dragged on and all the truly rubbish that has been tossed around by so many....we would have just a little thicker skin by now? Don't be so sensitive....I didn't curse, or name call or use bold and colored text to make some huge point...did I? Lighten up a little...if you can't take a little feedback, you're in the wrong place B) JMO

My comments were directed toward ratatap's insights, not 20milliondinar for posting it ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey...I never said it was news, nor do I think I was "harshly" critisizing? I was simply pointing out that this persons opinion was contradictory....if he can have his opinion, can't I have mine? Just because I disagree with some one, doesn't mean I'm bashing or being negative....does it? :P I would think that after how long this thing has dragged on and all the truly rubbish that has been tossed around by so many....we would have just a little thicker skin by now? Don't be so sensitive....I didn't curse, or name call or use bold and colored text to make some huge point...did I? Lighten up a little...if you can't take a little feedback, you're in the wrong place B) JMO

My comments were directed toward ratatap's insights, not 20milliondinar for posting it ;)

I understand Tim, I apologize if I came across rude. I personally didn't take offense, everybody is entitled to their opinion. However, it did seem as though your comments were directed at me.

Just trying to point out what the CBI was able to do with the rate even without completing the things that you listed. It does show that they do have control of their currency and their rate, which is a good thing for all of us!

If you have been in this investment for awhile and studying your investment and what has been happening in the world. Reading articles from many sources, listening to various calls ….this will make more sense to you.

1.24.12 Ratatap Insights – Just being real!!!!

Good Day One and All:

I am writing this for all the Dinarians out there that have requested my point of view. I have stayed silent for a while now, in part because my laptop took a digger and the second reason is that I had to retreat to get a clear view of this.

You see, being human, I too am able to be “Sucked In” to all the hype because I want to believe it like many of the others that we are so close and even hour by hour or even any minute. It is this thinking I had to make myself step away from to get the clearer picture.

So where we at? I made a call to my contact and he explained it like this, imagine you have a tall corporate building and the higher the floor the higher in management. Put the RV on floor number three and I have vantage from floor number 6, floor number 6 has to see certain things happen before floor number three can be given financing.

To look at it another way, if your in the accounting department in a company, and you have been given a budget to work with and you have spent irresponsibly or appropriated funds inappropriately and you need more money to function, you would have to go to corporate to get it. The first thing corporate is going to want to know is why are you over budget, what needs corrected and in some cases corporate needs to replace certian people and maybe even demand a total revamp of that department. They will certainly want to monitor the books from that point forward knowing it is a bleeding ulcer in the whole.

In reality, this is what has happened in the real world. Step away from the Dinar and look into the real world. We see Greece, France and the Euro Zone and many other countries in trouble with their budgets. This affects the whole. The whole being a Global Trust as the corporation and whole as in the inhabitants of planet earth.

What we have is a total revamp going on but at the same time, we have an accounting department that is threatening to take down the company because they do not like the new rules or more so their being replaced.

Having owned a corporation and having dissensions and threats like this happen to me personally, I know what it is like to dance through that. I know what it is like to extract the poison without killing the patient or in my case get rid of the problem people/person without hurting the company. It is difficult to say the least and it has repercussions no matter how delicately you do it. It takes a wise person to do it without letting ones own ego get involved.

Take this to the world stage level and you have magnified it exponentially. We have already seen certain individuals eradicated from their lofty positions (So many to list here from IMF head to Greece and many others) and we have seen funding cut off from certain countries until changes are made. But we still see a massive continent that has financial problems that have not been resolved (EURO).

Back to the Dinar, this is what it looks like at headquarters where 6th floor is looking down at 3rd floor. Iraq does have its own corruption and is being rooted out but in the bigger picture many hands in accounting are depending on the RV to correct their misdoings and to fund others ideas they have – it simply is not going to happen that way says Corporate (Global Trust). Before we fund the department Iraq, we need to root out the problem accountants.

Can it happen in short order? The answer is yes but we would have to have the bad apples bow out/submit for that to happen in short order. The old accountants don’t want to do that so eradicating them is difficult if you do not want massive damage to the whole.(Remember, they can write checks at will because they have that authority but the other departments are now aware their checks are no good and will not be honored) So you start by cutting off the accountants paychecks because they have no other job to go too. Then you take their savings accounts at the same time building a case against them for fraud and out right embezzlement not to mention damages caused to other employees (Countries). This is what is happening live time before our eyes all over the world.

Some of you blow off Fulford or Casper and Poof but I invite you to read these individuals and just put it in the back of your mind what they are saying. While not all of it is true, much of it is and will come out soon as fact. Besides my contact on floor 6, I watch the likes of these and this is why I post them on this site and I watch the news and papers and I begin to see the whole picture. (I understand why some sites do not like posting Fulford or Casper or Poof as most laypeople cannot comprehend it and it only creates havoc for those sites. The mature mind can sift through certain articles and dissect the facts out of them.)

Will there be an RV? Absolutely, because Iraq is Sovereign and has a right to a marketable currency. How soon will that happen? As described above, it depends on how long it takes to cut out the poison or get it under control. It could be just days or it could be months. I am told at the current vantage point from 6th floor and how it is operating on the patient, it should not take more than 2 months but that is an estimate. Could be sooner if all goes better than planned and it may go longer if they find more corruption/poison(individuals) and are trying to isolate the resources to this poison (Secret bank accounts all over the world – specifically the Vatican). It has to be under control before they can inject the cure all. (RV the Dinar to stimulate the world/patient.)

Now lets step back into the Dinarian world. Is Treasury in lock down? It is my belief/opinion that treasury is in lock down and then out and then in is simply this, they have new protocol being implemented so that this problem never happens again but the patient if you will or the rogue department kicks out the replacements and then submits and lets them back in and then kicks them out again (Programmers). At present as we hear, they are back in doing the revamp on software. I do not for a minute think it takes this long to enter codes having experience owning a software company. I do however believe it can take this long to write and implement software that will be foolproof and transparent to the corporate heads and more importantly, us the citizens of America. Again I think the old doesn’t like the new rules and we have a little – ok let them in and then a get em out of here going on at treasury.

As far as HCL and Chapter 7 and Ministers, I believe that is all rhetoric. It is my belief that this is all done or irrevelent and they have to justify to the public the delays without giving away the facts behind the scene. I believe it is all done and not put into public yet. We will see it all done at the same time or immediately before the RV.

So friends, don’t cling to the boards for your info – it is only a piece of the information. Look at all facets of news out there and you will see the “Big” picture and how it is unfolding. We here in the US bore and begat the beast (Federal Reserve) and it does not want to die or be changed. Even in Christine LaGardes latest speech, she says we know what needs to be done but it will take the cooperation of the whole to change things. In other words, countries have to align against the beast to kill it. Right now, everyone is dependent on it but they don’t have to be. We see and hear of many countries starting to align with the new and that is where we see 145 – 195 countries currencies going to be revalued. If we are not the reserve currency, everything has to change. There are two nations not willing to submit just yet – the US and the country that financed the US to get started. (The Queen is being squeezed real hard right now)

I have rambled enough here but I hope this helps everyone see where we are truly at. I don’t like waiting either. I need the RV probably more than most. I am humble enough to say that. I also know that it will come and today wont matter tomorrow. Just be prepared for the RV and in that I mean for the devalue of our dollar. I agree with Tony and many others that tough times are ahead. If the world is not required to use our dollar to do business, then all those dollars out there have to come home and that can be hyperinflation. We were not put into our positions to receive this windfall for ourselves but to be prepared and humbled enough to share it with others in the near future – remember that.

Don’t let this get you down. Be hopeful that the extracation will be done soon so that we can be healthy again. I do believe that can happen within days if all would cooperate but if not it may take months. I do not see the hour by hour concept at all and I think you would have to agree.

Sincerely yours in spirit and collective

Ratatap

Thanks for the insight. Begs the question though. If the dollar is removed as the worlds currency what should we invest our revalued dinar in? Gold? I have heard this scenario before and it makes sense. jmho

There is so much going on its hard to keep up with everything, between the world events and the misdirection of news coming out of Iraq right now is mind boggling.

Iraq news seems to be stepping all over itself from;

Talabini's health encounters in Germany, I mean New York or is it Germany....see...

....to the 2012 budget first reading, no its second reading.....Maliki said one reading and approved but no it started all over again.

HCL done by end of 2011 even if the GOI and Kurt's do not agree on the changes.......

....Maliki's special committee that resolves all issues on HCL, Article 140 and Erbil but he will not release them to the media until he is ready

For a while in November and in the first of December the news was straight forward.....everything pointed for it to happen after US Military exit stage right thru Kuwait.

Some people will tell you it changed because of the sectarian fighting....I would disagree......unless a bomb makes a writer forget what he wrote a few days before.

See what i mean.........call it smoke, mirrors or what I like to use....misdirection....one thing is for sure....its true....they do not want us to have a clue and believe me they know we know and they are now controlling the speculation going on....or attempting too anyway.

Even down to the RD Drive By's that have been going on.....maybe its just me but it seems that we have had a few that have popped in determined to make us believe in one thing....and that is that there is no way we are going to profit from this. I could be wrong but like this guy...lotsofdinar with his winning personality to the one guy that lasted no more than 50 post or it may even been less than that....... the mods banned him quickly........he even started to attack Adam and all the site owners.

My point here is......I like all of this,....... it tells me that The Solution to the Problems are around the corner and we are going to benefit from them.......just my honest opinion.

No I think he's right and things are done or agreed upon and we will hear about it all at once including the RV.

Edited by Stryker365

I understand Tim, I apologize if I came across rude. I personally didn't take offense, everybody is entitled to their opinion. However, it did seem as though your comments were directed at me.

Just trying to point out what the CBI was able to do with the rate even without completing the things that you listed. It does show that they do have control of their currency and their rate, which is a good thing for all of us!

I agree completely that the CBI controls the rate of the dinar.....all thoughs that talk about US pressure, IMF forcing an RV, baskets of currencies that will RV all at the same time and the world order stuff are shooting from the hip and not hitting a darn thing ;)

• Upvote 1