Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this is the real reason for the RV holdup

Frst I hold a PHDorganizational behavior for over 30 years.

I follow and read as much as time allows from all the good post here on Dinar Vets and other forums. While most have one common thought in mind {RV NOW}. However if one would stop looking though the eyes of lack and take a big step backwords and look at the big picture they may see indications of the behavior of all those involved.

While I do nothave the time to train the many i will give you some of the reasons/indicators of why.

1] iraq could care less about US and its citizens dreams of wealth

2] UST is not ready for this, maybe 4mil of us hold dinar at an average amount of over 1mil and growing by the minute. Many co's have put dinar on their corp balance sheets, institutional have also done this, endowments are now listing dinar. it goes on and on. The US government did not count on the world of internet that moved this so fast and without end. They are {government officials of all kinds have been instructed to keep their mouths shut on the topic}.

3] no matter what you hear the banks are not ready for the onslaught of dinar holders coming into their institutions for cash out.

4} the largest transfer of wealth ever could happen. others in high places are not accepting that very thought. They are afraid that the country could return itself to the people. How great would that be.

5} We are in a election year. Recently we already knew of Mitt Romney's wealth and now he is not supposed to have been following his American dream to prosper in the land of the free. We have a front runner who wanted a open marriage and we have a man in Romney who goes home to his family and teaches them the right. Our political world is not stable. But more stable than Iraq.

6} inside of Iraq the battle for land rights will continue and continue. They have not changed for 100's years, why should they changed now.

7} Iraq does not care in a least what you think, also they have no respect for their own people and just because we go in and show them democracy they have been fighting it since day one. My guess they will not move forward for years. if you were to visit that country what you will see is war, death and damage everyplace you go with few exceptions. If you walk down the streets there is good chance you may be dead before arriving to the end of the street.

8} read scooters essays and research for they are true and it shows how the world is involved. thanks scooter.

9} china is in position and wants to be the world financial power. research it for the own alot of US debt and to a point have called some of it due and payable.

10} big reason why no RV is this and if all who read and step back, it is before your very eyes everyday in the news. IMF, United Nations all world banks including big four, Wells, BOA,Chase, Citi will not put any stamp of approvel on a currency that is in the jeopardy of collapsing in an short time after a RV because their [iRAQ} government is so unstable and besides that the inside of Iraq tribes are fighting every step of the way. I see nothing but alot more time and being a election year ad n understanding what the power of an office can do, you may see this happen in the 2nd week of Oct 2012 then the current adminstration is guarented relection. remember what currency IRAQ was operating under for some time. A fact in 2005 thbis writer stood in front of a large group in LA and I stated that the amount of debt that china owns in becoming large and that would change the worlds financial system then a few days later Pres. Bush announces a new study on the growing problem of the China wealth and debt structure. USA today report.

So in summary things that need to be done before any RV, stability in the government of Iraq, terrortorial wars must end, UST to put new tracking measures in to control outlay of USD and of course a major concern is who owns dinar and how to find and track them for funds going in and out of the country. We may have an even bigger terrorist problem then before. Simple put we are not ready for this possible wealth. Having said all this, there is still hope that all the great minds of the world will understand this may help the world monetary system.

Will I buy more, maybe but only when I see indicators, some I have put here, they are many more to tell but now know. Good luck to all in your endeavors. the doctor

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I love how people keep saying that there needs to be stability in the region in order for the RV to take place, or stability in the global and economic markets. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS STABILITY! If you think that we are waiting for a stable global environment to happen before the RV happens, then you are not really in tune to all that is happening. The RV might bring stability to the global economic crisis for a little bit, but I can assure you that it will be a short lived B12 shot, and things will again slip into a mess. Stability isn't the problem and it never has been. The RV will happen in God's timing and not a second sooner.

• Upvote 3

Hey Doc....I may not agree with everything you said, but in general I believe you are correct. I have been saying for months now that nothing is going to happen for a couple of years. You'll find that many negs will be thrown your way and probably mine too.....very few want to believe it's going to be a while in spite of what they see currently taking place in Iraq and has been for 1000's of years (not 100's). They would rather listen to the gurus.....it's like those people that set their clock ahead so they won't be late???? Who are they fooling.....only themselves B) just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

I have a B.S Degree in Accounting and a Doctor of Juris Prudence in law. I am still trying to use tissue properly. I don't know what is going on, if only I had paid more attention in physiology class. I took some PE courses also, mostly because girls were present.

Edited by Mick373
  • Upvote 2

A currency is only as stable as the government that backs it.

Valid point. That's why we won't see an RV until the end of this year or early next year at the earliest. Even Shabibi hinted at the last quarter of the year.

After that, if it don't happen by then, the window of opportunity could be closed due to deteriorating conditions in Iraq. Get 'er done now or lose years to the next window.

Now vote...damn it...vote.

Frst I hold a PHDorganizational behavior for over 30 years.

I follow and read as much as time allows from all the good post here on Dinar Vets and other forums. While most have one common thought in mind {RV NOW}. However if one would stop looking though the eyes of lack and take a big step backwords and look at the big picture they may see indications of the behavior of all those involved.

While I do nothave the time to train the many i will give you some of the reasons/indicators of why.

1] iraq could care less about US and its citizens dreams of wealth

2] UST is not ready for this, maybe 4mil of us hold dinar at an average amount of over 1mil and growing by the minute. Many co's have put dinar on their corp balance sheets, institutional have also done this, endowments are now listing dinar. it goes on and on. The US government did not count on the world of internet that moved this so fast and without end. They are {government officials of all kinds have been instructed to keep their mouths shut on the topic}.

3] no matter what you hear the banks are not ready for the onslaught of dinar holders coming into their institutions for cash out.

4} the largest transfer of wealth ever could happen. others in high places are not accepting that very thought. They are afraid that the country could return itself to the people. How great would that be.

5} We are in a election year. Recently we already knew of Mitt Romney's wealth and now he is not supposed to have been following his American dream to prosper in the land of the free. We have a front runner who wanted a open marriage and we have a man in Romney who goes home to his family and teaches them the right. Our political world is not stable. But more stable than Iraq.

6} inside of Iraq the battle for land rights will continue and continue. They have not changed for 100's years, why should they changed now.

7} Iraq does not care in a least what you think, also they have no respect for their own people and just because we go in and show them democracy they have been fighting it since day one. My guess they will not move forward for years. if you were to visit that country what you will see is war, death and damage everyplace you go with few exceptions. If you walk down the streets there is good chance you may be dead before arriving to the end of the street.

8} read scooters essays and research for they are true and it shows how the world is involved. thanks scooter.

9} china is in position and wants to be the world financial power. research it for the own alot of US debt and to a point have called some of it due and payable.

10} big reason why no RV is this and if all who read and step back, it is before your very eyes everyday in the news. IMF, United Nations all world banks including big four, Wells, BOA,Chase, Citi will not put any stamp of approvel on a currency that is in the jeopardy of collapsing in an short time after a RV because their [iRAQ} government is so unstable and besides that the inside of Iraq tribes are fighting every step of the way. I see nothing but alot more time and being a election year ad n understanding what the power of an office can do, you may see this happen in the 2nd week of Oct 2012 then the current adminstration is guarented relection. remember what currency IRAQ was operating under for some time. A fact in 2005 thbis writer stood in front of a large group in LA and I stated that the amount of debt that china owns in becoming large and that would change the worlds financial system then a few days later Pres. Bush announces a new study on the growing problem of the China wealth and debt structure. USA today report.

So in summary things that need to be done before any RV, stability in the government of Iraq, terrortorial wars must end, UST to put new tracking measures in to control outlay of USD and of course a major concern is who owns dinar and how to find and track them for funds going in and out of the country. We may have an even bigger terrorist problem then before. Simple put we are not ready for this possible wealth. Having said all this, there is still hope that all the great minds of the world will understand this may help the world monetary system.

Will I buy more, maybe but only when I see indicators, some I have put here, they are many more to tell but now know. Good luck to all in your endeavors. the doctor

#1: We already knew that

#2: Us treasury... huh.....they are usurped by the Federal Reserve

#3: onslaught....I don't think so......electronic credit

#4: +1

#5: Mitt Romney= offshore bank acount cayman Islands?(tax evasion) ...................Newt Ging never said that, a woman scorned said that(Newts 2nd Ex wife)

#6: 100 years?...............make that thousands of years!!!

#7: I concur.......

#8: We knew that ......Hey what's up Scooter?

#9: That's a given....in the news every day

#10: What currency?, If any currency collapses it will be the Dollar not the dinar.

PHD................POST HOLE DIGGER:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

#1: We already knew that

#2: Us treasury... huh.....they are usurped by the Federal Reserve

#3: onslaught....I don't think so......electronic credit

#4: +1

#5: Mitt Romney= offshore bank acount cayman Islands?(tax evasion) ...................Newt Ging never said that, a woman scorned said that(Newts 2nd Ex wife)

#6: 100 years?...............make that thousands of years!!!

#7: I concur.......

#8: We knew that ......Hey what's up Scooter?

#9: That's a given....in the news every day

#10: What currency?, If any currency collapses it will be the Dollar not the dinar.

PHD................POST HOLE DIGGER:D

Congratulations, your excellent at stomping on peoples opinions. your response is utter garbage and non warranted. i am very thankful who explain in deep thought as to why something will or wont happen. disrespecting opinions is nonsense. he has the right to contribute and you have the right not to read it. please keep your personal negativity to yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations, your excellent at stomping on peoples opinions. your response is utter garbage and non warranted. i am very thankful who explain in deep thought as to why something will or wont happen. disrespecting opinions is nonsense. he has the right to contribute and you have the right not to read it. please keep your personal negativity to yourself.

LMFAO!!! you CANT BE SERIOUS!?!?!?!

• Downvote 2

Why........ Thank

you

First of all, Degree's don't impress me (I have one too......woo-wee) the more educated a person, the less common sense they have. I think I have a right to voice my opinion about his opinion.( a two way street....right?) be truthful

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why........ Thank

you

First of all, Degree's don't impress me (I have one too......woo-wee) the more educated a person, the less common sense they have. I think I have a right to voice my opinion about his opinion.( a two way street....right?) be truthful

your right...........everyone seems to be on edge today..........simmer down now..........simmer down now............GO DINAR

HOLDUP...what a useless term when it applies to this investment! It implies that an RV should have happened TODAY. It implies that we are on the very edge and any moment we are going to be rich.

Whenever I hear the word "holdup" I immediately know I am usually hearing the words of a "guru" or someone who has been lapping up guru stew. If one speaks of a "holdup" you know that he believes that any moment this will happen. It could I guess, anything is possible. Just not very likely.

There is no holdup as far as the big picture goes! The whole thing is moving along just as it should. I honestly believe that for those who keep a mature and aloof attitude about this, will prevail and do pretty well by 2015 or sooner. The reason I believe as I do, is that when I got into this in 2005 I told myself that this would be a ten year investment or better. So, I am not disappointed or upset in the least. Everything is fine. Relax and check this out every month or so. It just makes more sense.

• Upvote 1

There is much of this original post which is true and obvious, but a couple of points directly at items 9 and 10. While the US certainly has it's problems, The big bad Chinese still need us alot more than we need them. As for the Russians, while Vlad the impaler Putin like to have his picture taken with his shirt off, they are not as economically powerful as they like you to believe. The Chinese it is true hold alot of US Treasuries, but have divested of most all US Short Term...why....it pays nothing. They hold all long term bonds...why...The US is still the tallest midget in the room and it is...yep I'm gonna say it....still the safest. Yes they are buying Gold, Real Estate , Comodities....etc, etc. etc.....It's called diversification. The Chi Coms need to keep 1.2 Bln people in the dark, employed and scared. They are good at it. They are also currency manipulators in thier own right. I'm not exactly sure where you get all of your info, but I respectfully disagree with your overall premise that it can't be RV'd until the world is a happy place. It never has been and never will be ...problem is our (you, me and anyone in the 20 year old to 80 year old range) frame of reference is small compared to the entire course of human history. The world is a bad place and good things happen. Human beings as a species are (generally) highly overrated. Be well.

• Upvote 2

Why........ Thank

you

Im right there with you. i disagreed with about all he said. Theres justa level of respect we should hold for one another even in utter diagreements. im not the forum monitor, so state whatever it is thats pleases you. To me, someone opens up in deep thought just to be analazed and scrutinized, then they clam up and never speak thoughts again. i want everyone to bring as many thoughts to the table as possible. ignore it, disagree with it fine. i guess im just asking for a level of respect, that will never happen here. maybe i should shut it down? What am i accomplishing by saying something? The answer is nothing. i should not have commented myself. continue on, no forum policing for me. peace

• Upvote 1