Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Should Happen Tonight

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Dude that is hilarious thanks for the comic releif. However, the lead in about "Solyndra" was also powerful. I'll tell you a story. I am in the commercial roofing business and last year I almost sold a "Solyndra" system to a very good customer. Can you imagine what my cred would be now if I had?

Was your customers name Mr.& Mrs. Obama? tongue.gif

According to BluWolf RV happening tonight. Reprint from Dinar :mellow:

[bluwolf] Listen up we are in the verge of a life changing event never seen in the history of man

[bluwolf] Everything is set for it to go down this evening

[bluwolf] Just remember to lock in your rates immediately within the first 24

:unsure: If Bluwolf says it will happen, then I must believe it will happen. :wacko:

You seem like a pretty nice feller. But if that is your speel, then I am sure you have been drinking the coolaid. :lol::lol::lol:

amhvl, on 22 January 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Dude. Most people on this site are serious and don't like to get jerked around by BS, attention grabbing, time wasting titles. Enjoy the negs till you are booted, or better yet, use your smarts and contribute. Either way. Good luck.

Dude you need to Chill out... Its a rumor forum...if you want facts go find them and get back to me.

Good post and thanks for standing up, this kind of slander isn't really called for.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you a democrat???

NOPE just an open minded person. If there is a better way I like to explore that. It looked good on paper, I just got sold a bill of goods. We are all vulnerble to sales pitches. I guess all I am saying is I am remiss, in believing in it in the first place.Trying to sell it to a very good customer who right now would be hating me is unconsicienceable. So give me a little slak. It was more of a confessional than anything. Gotta it off my chest.

• Upvote 1

Here are a couple of facts for you. People don't like having their time wasted by deceptive titles. In many cases, the only difference between rumors and legimate news postings is a link. Hey...your rep speaks for itself. Perhaps you should consider digging up some beneficial information and get back to me.

OOOOOOOOOOH another swing and a miss. B)

• Upvote 1

CNN EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF OKIE TORMENTING BLUWOLF !!! :o

1 min 21 sec - Its Blowing Up On Youtube With Over 89 Million Hits - A Must See For Pet Lovers .....

B) B) B)

HAHAHAHAHA thanks dude you made my day! I sent the link to my girlfriend (we have a dog that looks kinda like that one :D )

• Upvote 1

Can't find the smiley that is hanging itself.... :twocents:

:eyebrows:

Thank you for starting my day with a laugh out loud post. That was hilarious!

CNN EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF OKIE TORMENTING BLUWOLF !!! :o

1 min 21 sec - Its Blowing Up On Youtube With Over 89 Million Hits - A Must See For Pet Lovers .....

B) B) B)

Thanks! So funny! I can always count on you to make me laugh or smile! You rock!

According to BluWolf

End Quote

No need to add more.

Sigh...yep. Hang in there my friend. I don't know how some of you have been able to do 8 years of this. Hats off to you. Hopefully this ride comes to an end very soon. Enjoy Nicole Kidman.

• Upvote 2

If you believe this rumor you may want to help this guy invest also! Lol I got this in an email this morning.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:37 AM

Subject: From Capt. James Moten--Iraq

Attn,

I am captain James Moten with the united states marines in iraq on war against terrorism.based on the united states legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from iraq due to the world economy crisis,we the soldier's here in iraq are so glad because arrangements has been made already for our pull out of Iraq.

while the war was going on here in iraq,it happened that a substantial amount of cash was recovered from one of our raids on terrorist hide out,i have in my possession the sum of US$3.5 million and i want to invest this funds, this is the main reason why i have contacted you to assist me in this transaction after which i am willing to settle you with 30% of the total sum.

you will advice me on the business to invest in since i am not business oriented. i want to move this money to your destination for you to safe keep it for me until am out of iraq,so i need someone i could trust.if you accept then we can proceed. i am american and an intelligence officer,so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through a red cross diplomat. i just need your acceptance and all is done.

if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.

i believe i can trust you. presently we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails,i will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, i just have to be sure whom i am dealing with.

i wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. please do reply me.

Regards

Capt. James Moten

BTW, peeps this is a scam, so do not reply to any emails like this if you get them.

Dude. Most people on this site are serious and don't like to get jerked around by BS, attention grabbing, time wasting titles. Enjoy the negs till you are booted, or better yet, use your smarts and contribute. Either way. Good luck.

Dude... It's a rumor section!!!!! Maybe you need to stay in the other sections and not come in here!!!! You get jerked around because you visit the RUMOR SECTION. Santa isn't real and neither are anything in the RUMOR SECTION!!! hello....hello....

Why give anyone negs if they are doing what all you other tools are doing (copy and paste from another site)? You people make no sense sometimes..... So, if dinar thug copies and pastes these things you say "thanks for the update"... but if this guy does it you give him -16 in negatives. Real bunch of grownups!!!

Maybe Bump and Adam need to explain what a rumor page is....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

According to BluWolf RV happening tonight. Reprint from Dinar :mellow:

[bluwolf] Listen up we are in the verge of a life changing event never seen in the history of man

[bluwolf] Everything is set for it to go down this evening

[bluwolf] Just remember to lock in your rates immediately within the first 24

:unsure: If Bluwolf says it will happen, then I must believe it will happen. :wacko:

This far into this investment and there are still BOZO'S "clowns" out there, What a Joke :lol:

Dude... It's a rumor section!!!!! Maybe you need to stay in the other sections and not come in here!!!! You get jerked around because you visit the RUMOR SECTION. Santa isn't real and neither are anything in the RUMOR SECTION!!! hello....hello....

Why give anyone negs if they are doing what all you other tools are doing (copy and paste from another site)? You people make no sense sometimes..... So, if dinar thug copies and pastes these things you say "thanks for the update"... but if this guy does it you give him -16 in negatives. Real bunch of grownups!!!

Maybe Bump and Adam need to explain what a rumor page is....

its pretty well known that this is the rumor section and that you will get just that when reading posts on here. but there are rumors and then there is garbage (still a rumor though). this garbage comes from the other clowns who predict an rv every week with rates of over $7 (bluwolf, poppy, okie, tony etc...). if i know that the so called rumor is from one of those clowns i wont bother reading it because it is junk. i agree that the op shouldnt get negs for his contribution but if it were me, i would leave the garbage on the other forums and not bring it over here.

• Upvote 1

***///

PACO & Other DVers:

If we track him down, he can be prosecuted for impersonating a member of the Armed Forces, just for starters.

Hopefully Yahoo is already cooperating w/ authorities (both domestic & int'l)

to apprehend this f--k.

Pardon my language, folks, but this really steams my damned dumplins...! :mad:

It's an even more predatory letter than those african scams that've been torturing us on-line for decades!

I can't believe people keep fallin for this crap, but they DO!

If you get one, just reply that you've forwarded their request to INTERPOL then block 'em !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ