Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash In

Think about it

I understand when you cash in to a bank they can cover the amount, but how would dinar trade or dinar banker be able to cover the amount? They have to have the money in their account to cover the cash in to put in your account. With all the people cashing in there is no way they have that amount. Its not like the CBI is going to give it to them without them sending them the physical cash first.

Yeah I was also wondering how all these people that sell dinar are going to be able to cash people in. Sounds like some scamming going on to me. The math does not add up. These people do not have multi multi millions of dollars to cash people out.

Edited by Anti This Anti That

They claim it will be a wire transfer and you can wait and check with your bank before leaving their office. If you want any cash (I think 10,000 is max) you must let them know when making the appointment.

I'm not sure how they get the money, it must be a contract straight from CBI or I don't see how they could fund it otherwise. CBI will be anxious to collect the 000 notes JMHO.

I would not want to be the guinea pig though so if anyone else wants to go first? :P

They claim it will be a wire transfer and you can wait and check with your bank before leaving their office. If you want any cash (I think 10,000 is max) you must let them know when making the appointment.

I'm not sure how they get the money, it must be a contract straight from CBI or I don't see how they could fund it otherwise. CBI will be anxious to collect the 000 notes JMHO.

I would not want to be the guinea pig though so if anyone else wants to go first? :P

That is why I was asking because they have to have the money to back the wire transfer.

The way I understand it is quite simple the Large established Dealers/Distributors will cash out their reserves and inventories immediately directly to the CBI. During the setting up process they will be waiting on the USD Cash to become liquid in their International Accounts. Obviously, the reputable Dealers will have the fastest and most accurate Intel to react quickly. Remember the Dealers have stated they will need a few days to be up and running in the various different locations. When Investors call for their appointments they will be asked how much IQD they will be exchanging and the rate will be fixed at confirmation. As long as the Dealers stay ahead of their timing promises we should be covered.

Anyone who thinks they will be walking out with a trunk full of cash from anywhere that they cash in at needs to step away from the crack pipe. Your money will be wired into your account or you will get a chashiers check. No one is going to hold the millions in cash to pay you out with. Its TOO risky. They would be robbed and so could you be. You could get a hand full of cash, but get real, your not walking out with a wheel barrow. B)

Anyone who thinks they will be walking out with a trunk full of cash from anywhere that they cash in at needs to step away from the crack pipe. Your money will be wired into your account or you will get a chashiers check. No one is going to hold the millions in cash to pay you out with. Its TOO risky. They would be robbed and so could you be. You could get a hand full of cash, but get real, your not walking out with a wheel barrow. B)

LOAMEY,

Great point, also a very serious situation for any one cashing in outside of what is offered here ,IMO,

You folks out there that will be cashing out on your own need to be EXTREMELY THOUGHTFUL AND HAVE A PLAN OF ACTION TO TAKE!!!

This could be very dangerous for you,,, please take heed and consider YOUR SAFETY.

With all of the information we have, can you imagine how many "BAD" people that may be lurking about with a plan to STEAL YOUR HARVEST!!

I am by no means one to give any advise regarding a plan one could have, I'm just a DV family member CONCERNED!!

I know several people personally, not part of this site, that I will be sure to warn too...

There is probably info on this site regarding this topic, so, PLEASE TAKE HEED FOR YOUR SAFETY!!

LOAMEY,

Great point, also a very serious situation for any one cashing in outside of what is offered here ,IMO,

You folks out there that will be cashing out on your own need to be EXTREMELY THOUGHTFUL AND HAVE A PLAN OF ACTION TO TAKE!!!

This could be very dangerous for you,,, please take heed and consider YOUR SAFETY.

With all of the information we have, can you imagine how many "BAD" people that may be lurking about with a plan to STEAL YOUR HARVEST!!

I am by no means one to give any advise regarding a plan one could have, I'm just a DV family member CONCERNED!!

I know several people personally, not part of this site, that I will be sure to warn too...

There is probably info on this site regarding this topic, so, PLEASE TAKE HEED FOR YOUR SAFETY!!

Wealthhound, you always have great advice and wisdom to share. Keep up the good work! + 1 if I could!

I'm new here, so I'm just gonna quote from Adam's Cash In Guide (page 7):

"We are cashing in with Ali [Dinar Trade], but where does Ali cash in? Ali's cash in location is probably the CBI, since they are the only ones who buy large amounts of Dinar at this time."

Wealthhound, you always have great advice and wisdom to share. Keep up the good work! + 1 if I could!

You're sweet, WINTERSET(love the sound of that!)

I appreciate the kind words, I only really post about general things I am confident speaking about,,, we do NOT want to be hear post RV hearing about BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO GOOD PEOPLE

If you let someone manage your money, Your money will manage to disappear!

Only if it's the wrong people...