Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from Safe Dinar

Shelley

To our valued customers,

The central Bank of Iraq website is currently down. Unfortunately, this means

that we will be unable to provide you with the alerts of the changes in the

exchange rate until it has been turned back on. This is also why you were sent

an Alert earlier today which stated (incorrectly) that the rate had changed to

zero. We will continue to check the Central Bank website and notify you of the

current rate of exchange that they have posted once it has been turned back on.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

David Lawrence

Director of Operations

SafeDinar.com

I have bought from Safe Dinar since 2004 and have never recieved any emails from them, I never received the alert they mentioned either... Any way I thought it was pretty interesting that all the other websites are taking notice and talking about the rate change on the CBI site. Has anyone checked the CBI site ??? Was it down, like Safedinar is saying ???

• Upvote 1

HMMMMMMMMMMMM...... interesting. If they have a program that alerts them to changes from the normal 1170, they may have received a false "0" and that triggered the email.

I have similar programs running for my VIP members, but my program gave me the correct alert which simply alerted me to a small rate change.

:shrug:

I am a VIP member and I did get your email first... I just thought the email I recieved from safedinar was strange about the 0 alert that I never recieved. Oh well things sure are getting exciting :D

what's the date of that email? is it from today???

i ask because the cbi site has been up and running much of today :blink:

Yes it's dated 1/18/12 8:52 pm I wonder what they are talking about , a few have answered that it was up and running all day

• Upvote 1

I just received this email from safediar.com

Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate error. From: SAFEDinar.com <info@safedinar.com> Hide Add to: To Do, Calendar To: ***************** Date:Wed, Jan 18, 2012 8:29pm

To our valued customers,

Sincerely,

David Lawrence

Director of Operations

SafeDinar.com

I just received this email from safediar.com

Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate error. From: SAFEDinar.com <info@safedinar.com> Hide Add to: To Do, Calendar To: ***************** Date:Wed, Jan 18, 2012 8:29pm

To our valued customers,

Sincerely,

David Lawrence

Director of Operations

SafeDinar.com

That's really strange....I bought my dinar from Safe also and am signed up for the email alert of changes, etc....I never got this email from them.....I wonder why???

Thanks for the post.....

GOOOOO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes it's dated 1/18/12 8:52 pm I wonder what they are talking about , a few have answered that it was up and running all day

It doesn't surprise me that my email came well before an automated email that was likely designed to go out at an instant's notice.

I guarantee you 1000000% I put more time, expertise, and money into the DV infrastructure than ANY other site or organization out there. It's no secret that the VIP money comes in every month, and I don't hesitate to spend it on us.

I actually verified this rate change with my contacts in Iraq before I sent the email out, even though it was posted on CBI.iq.... I'll be the first to admit sometimes I wonder about that site. But either way, you still got it from me faster than anyone else. What does that tell you?

(Now watch... all the other sites will start emailing like crazy every time a mouse in Shabibi's house is reported to have farted.... Sorry in advance.)

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It doesn't surprise me that my email came well before an automated email that was likely designed to go out at an instant's notice.

I guarantee you 1000000% I put more time, expertise, and money into the DV infrastructure than ANY other site or organization out there. It's no secret that the VIP money comes in every month, and I don't hesitate to spend it on us.

I actually verified this rate change with my contacts in Iraq before I sent the email out, even though it was posted on CBI.iq.... I'll be the first to admit sometimes I wonder about that site. But either way, you still got it from me faster than anyone else. What does that tell you?

(Now watch... all the other sites will start emailing like crazy every time a mouse in Shabibi's house is reported to have farted.... Sorry in advance.)

:twothumbs:

:lmao::twothumbs: ,send in the ninja mouse :ph34r:

Edited by double_duce_duce
  • Upvote 1

That's really strange....I bought my dinar from Safe also and am signed up for the email alert of changes, etc....I never got this email from them.....I wonder why???

Thanks for the post.....

GOOOOO RV!!!!!

That's another strange thing.. I never signed up for anything with safedinar, I have only purchased. Haven't since 2006 and this is the first email I have ever received , I wonder why they are compiling a massive email list ???

Nobody answered my question, and one of my second cousin's uncle's mother in law always told me not to let a good rhetorical question go unanswered.... :lol:

"What does that tell you?"

It tells you you're in good hands here. :twothumbs:

:)

I always knew I was in good hands here at DV !!!!! It's the best Dinar site out there ... It is much more educational and informative then most and way more interactive than any other site :D Thanks Adam for keeping it going :D:D